India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Garam Chai Ki Piyali Ho

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hola ladies!! im back!! decided i wouldnt be lazy and come and entertain you guys instead...how much do ya love me now? WinkWink...so lets get started....Big smile

Garam Chai Ki Piyali Ho
Shocked...before anything funny...salam to Dutta Bhao...i  loved his come back...when Kaka and Seema refused to tell him where he was cuz Dutta wanted to leave...Kaka is like..its dark outside and you're blind...and Dutta...is like..."issi liyeh toh farak nahin padega"...i was like ShockedShockedShocked...MAJOR BURN!!! ClapClapClapClap...not only is his intelligence still there but so is his wit! Tongue

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...who else caught Suds ki chai peene ka ishtyle? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...who drinks tea like that...ek tang uppar karke...does he have issues to just stand straight while drinking tea? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...vaise toh main chai nahin peeti...but...aaj toh main peeungi uske ishtyle mein...i shall let you gals know if the maaza of chai is more when drinking it with one tang uppar...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

as much as i had tolerated Seema after she came back..i cant take it any more...desperation ki bhi haad hoti hai AngryAngryAngry...tauba...kaise Dutta se chipka hai! the man said he has HATED you for years...let him effing go...have some self-respect!! oh wait...main kiski baare mein baath kaar rahi hoon DeadDeadDead...and when she said that woh saath mein rahenge!! even Dutta was disgusted!! LOLLOLLOLLOL....but chalo....issi vajese Dutta ko Naku ki toh yaad aaya! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...not only that...but...also...Naku ke pyaar ko bhi samaj liya!! ahh!! party people!!

JAZ

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

zeekaytgFatima82silkrouteshruti10augustKavitaDRkomal_w25sikkaishamishimanodivya17-7pinkykCrystal29-sourire-celestaedusksparikhkadduusub_rosaRose_Petalbfunofbb123Pooja_219mozart66WanderbugmIsHeZ.xfuzzyfacesuhana19-Carrie---Sia--sana786akabeeraspeakingmeghaparti-Huma-

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
i have 2 sing dis * ek garam chai ki pyali hoon aur us ko pelaney wali hoon chahe gori hoon ya kala hoon seeney sey laganey wali hoon miljaye toh mit jaye har gammmmmmm*LOL

nt bin watching ltl its lost it marbels but jaz as usual u can make anyone  crack up wid ur version of eventsLOL
cool u gnna try da tea thing like suds lol make sure ur family r nt around oderwise they might be thinking is ko kya hogaya chai toh aisey pei rahey hain jaisey ko gundi hoonROFLek tang uper kar kar LOLactually cuming 2 da tea point mom always shouts at me coz i always get a saucer put sum tea in and drink frm der ROFLi like drinking tea like dat warna mazza nahin aata mom and everyone wen they see me doing dat say check da queen out and say ur highness is der any problem in da tea as 2 why ur drinking like dat u dangarROFL

hope u r well tcHug

Edited by sana786a - 26 January 2011 at 10:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRmishimanocelestaebfunofbb123suhana19mIsHeZ.xjnawaz

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Oh Jaz... gud one.. Garam Chai ki Piyali ek taang upar rakh kar piyogi ... hume jaroor batana kaisa laga.. 

I was hoping Suds shd jus fall down from there... Tara Rum Pum Pum hot jata... phir kabhi taang uthane ki jurrat kabhi nahin karta...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRbfunofbb123suhana19jnawaz

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hi jaz dear.........

ur post is quite funny..........

ya, seema is so stupid n still in her own happy n selfish world................

now, dont count me down.......... pls update ur FF dearie......... i hav waited for so long.........

ur reality of dreams is not seeing reality at allCryCry

update fast da............

luv n tc
divya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123suhana19

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
hey jaz,
i was thinking about ur CR  while seeing today's epi. becaz tera pyara ullu jo tha.
U cracked me up,by the way tera experience jaroor share karna wahi chai walaLOLLOLLOL

My hubby read ur post along with me & he was like good that poor fellow was drinking tea without making any noise otherwise u girls would have made comments on that noise as well.
Actully he doesn't know what genius person our ullu isLOL
It seems to that after his this comment,i must make him watch few parts where suds has given fab. expressions ,what sayLOL

poojaSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7bfunofbb123suhana19mIsHeZ.xjnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
pooja: do it!! show your hubby the genius that is Suds!! ha ha...but he's right...if suds had made sound...we'd have commented on that too!!ha ha

JAZ

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Pooja_219bfunofbb123mIsHeZ.xsuhana19

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
ROFL  thank yoyu jaz was much needed..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123suhana19jnawaz

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Lovely Jaz,

Good that you decided to shun laziness, otherwise, we would never have thought of drinking tea in Sud's new trademark stance. LOLLOLLOLLOL

This must be due to the additonal duty of partnering the "wonderfully mean Kala"....It must not be very easy trying to match up her style and stature in Patil Niwas.Confused

Take care,

KavitaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Pooja_219suhana19

Go to top