India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

"Tu hi badnaseeb tha dutta" (Page 2)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I think that, deep down, he's always known that she loves him more than her own life. She has proven that several times. But he's been so stubborn, so hurt about her not telling him her secret first, that he didn't accept her love - again - even though he wanted to.

Something that crossed my mind toward the mid-December episodes: I think that he ended up being so stubborn about staying away from her that it turned out to be more difficult for him to return to her when his anger finally started to melt away and the hurt ceased a bit. Still he pretended to be cold and careless, even though he wasn't really that upset anymore. His stubborness and anger had taken him too far. He couldn't just push her around and snap at her one day, and then the next day go: "Hey, Naku, I want you back. Enter."

Being Dutta, he started letting go bits by bits, letting her re-enter day by day with his small gestures of I'm-not-so-mad-anymore (like when he sat down to eat her hand-made breakfast, or dropped her off at home after the mandir-scene).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Beeesdramagosub_rosaPyari_Zahra

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I think that, deep down, he's always known that she loves him more than her own life. She has proven that several times. But he's been so stubborn, so hurt about her not telling him her secret first, that he didn't accept her love - again - even though he wanted to.

Something that crossed my mind toward the mid-December episodes: I think that he ended up being so stubborn about staying away from her that it turned out to be more difficult for him to return to her when his anger finally started to melt away and the hurt ceased a bit. Still he pretended to be cold and careless, even though he wasn't really that upset anymore. His stubborness and anger had taken him too far. He couldn't just push her around and snap at her one day, and then the next day go: "Hey, Naku, I want you back. Enter."

Being Dutta, he started letting go bits by bits, letting her re-enter day by day with his small gestures of I'm-not-so-mad-anymore (like when he sat down to eat her hand-made breakfast, or dropped her off at home after the mandir-scene).

Ur absolutely right.......and to add to that....he gradually opened himself upto listening to AS, Nakku and Baji. If u remember, it all started with the following scenes

1)Nakku was alleged of having affair with that Suresh guy and she told her partial truth infront of Dutta. She told him that she had to put up the dark avatar to save herself from the dirty intentions of the basti and Morey.
2)Later Ayi shb in a converstaion with Dutta told him that she had to hide her beauty for saving herself.
3)The last instance was when Baji told Dutta in his drunkard state that Nakku wanted to tell her truth and took a kaul ....but it was him who changed it and refrained her from telling the truth

I believe it was this gradual unraveling of her truth that melted Dutta.....and as u rightly state...he just could'nt let her re-enter his life just like that and he showed signs of i'm-not-so-mad-anymore
by the breakfast, mandir and also the tying of the thread (last scene)before he left.
Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

@Beees, as i was nt at home yesterday, so i didnt see ltl, bt wen i read ur topic yesterday night, i got determined to see its repeat telecast. Wen i saw it, it is needless to say that tears rolled frm my eyes as well. Finally, gadha realises that naku loves him more than his life.

Ab mujhe bas uss waqt ka intezaar hai jab naku aur dutta milenge. Nd for the first tym in my life i m nt fantasising abt it, i just want to wait nd watch it, as i knw cvs has always done much much better than i can ever speculate nd this tym they vl do it in such a manner wich no one can ever speculate.

hehhehe... this just shows how crazily vr in love with the two of them........even i watched the repeat telecat and felt the same twitching feeling all over again when he said those lines!!!CryEmbarrassed

Go to top