Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

DESTINY [MAANEET FF] Part 16 - Pg 70 (Page 37)

surbhijn106 Senior Member
surbhijn106
surbhijn106

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Liked ur ff wanna read more plzzzzzzzz update soon n do pm. Me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsroopali

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Nice FF

rsroopali

prathyusmiling Senior Member
prathyusmiling
prathyusmiling

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
i hav just read all ur scenes itz really interesting

rsroopali

prathyusmiling Senior Member
prathyusmiling
prathyusmiling

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
plz update this FF soon itz already march plz try to update................w8ting 4r ur update n do PM me ven u update this FF

rsroopali

butterfly.tanu IF-Dazzler
butterfly.tanu
butterfly.tanu

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
loved the ff...
plz add me in ur pm list...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal_maaneetrsroopali

Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hi VM sisters
I got your FF
So when are you guys planning to continue this dear?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal_maaneetrsroopali

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Part 11

GEET cming near MAAN n whispered ALL D BEST n u thought I will nt get to know ur plan as to y u said yes for going 2 d picnic n then MAAN realized tht it was a trap set by d girls n he had fallen for it.

Bt being d great MSK who never accepted so told tht it will nt be fun if boys did all d cooking n d gals sat in one side gossip.its really common n nt fun n asked ROBBIE to suggest some game related to cooking only.

N ROBBIE suggested tht y nt become teams as MAAN-GEET,MAMA-PAPA,UNCLE-AUNTY n ARMAAN-SHILPA n thy prepare some dishes as written in d chits which thy pick n d others were nt interested in cooking bt only in eating so thy will go n do horse riding as thy had d best horses in d country n tht left DADI n MUSKAAN alone.

MUSKAAN "DADI,I hv heard tht there is a vry beautiful RADHA-KRISHNA TEMPLE nearby, plzzz will u come with me. Meine PIYA ke liye ek manat mangi hai,aaj usiko pura karna hai plzzz app aaiye na humare saath."

DADI "Kyun nahi beta, hume bhi bhuhot saal hogaye uss mandir mei jake.Hum uss mandir mei hamesha MAAN ke DADAJI ke saath jaya karthe the.Aaj unn purane dino ko bhi yaad karlenge .Vaise bhi hum yaha akele bore hojange."

N so as soon as MUSKAAN n DADI left all got to do there respective deeds as decided yesterday nite    

MAAN N GEET prepared JALEBI along with PIYA giving suggestions as different shapes like star,square n others.

MAMA N PAPA prepared CHOCOLATE CAKE.

UNCLE N AUNTY prepared RAJMA CHAWL.

ARMAAN N SHILPA prepared BROWNIE.

N the others started their work. 

Then after sometime,DADI n MUSKAAN come back n DADI is confused as no one was there n it was completely dark.Then she asks MUSKAAN, "Where has everyone gone n why is it dark here?"

MUSKAAN "DADI wait I will see" n she goes from there.

Then after two minutes the lights come and DADI is shocked to see that the whole hall is decorated for her birthday n then she sees everyone n is very happy.

Then MAAN comes n hugs her n wishes her "Happy birthday DADI"

Then everyone wishes her n then GEET takes DADI n tells her to cut the cake wch MAMA n PAPA have made.Then DADI calls PIA n tells her to cut the cake with her.PIA is very happy n hugs DADI n then they cut the cake n eat it.Then PIA brings the jalebis made by MAAN ,GEET n herself n tells her to eat it. While DADI is having one of the jalebis PIA brings one more plate n DADI is surprised to see the jalebi wch is written like DADI n she asks PIA "who made this?"

So PIA answers "PAPA was making that boring round jalebis only so I told him to make this one as it is ur birthday"

Then everyone has the food n at last they have the brownie wch PIA did not allow anyone to eat till she had her fill. 

Then everyone goes to their room.

IN DADI'S ROOM

DADI is talking .

"Dekha aapne, aaj sabne mera birthday itne dhum dham se manaya aur aapne abhi tak mujhe wish tak nahi kiya.Mein aapse bohut naraz hu"

N then she starts telling the events of the day.Suddenly someone closes her eyes from behind.DADI gets a bit scared .Then the persons talks,

"DADI gusss who iz thiz?"[in babyish style]

DADI "Umm,I think it is MAAN but his hands r rough n this hands r sooo soft"

"No DADI u rl wrong PAPA ha softtt hands" n then it bites its tongue realizing that it nearly told who it was.

Then suddenly MAAN n GEET come n the person tells "PAPA,MAMA don't tell DADI  who iz it"

DADI "Ok mein har manti hu .Mujhe toh pata hi nahi chal raha ke ye kon hai?"

Then the person removes its hands n comes in front of DADI n says "DADI im PIA MAAN SINGH KHURANA,SHONA of MAAN SINGH KHURANA n PRINCESS of GEET MAAN SINGH KHURANA"

DADI rolled her eyes knowing that only MAAN can teach all this to PIA but was inside very happy that MAAN had accepted GEET as his wife.

GEET "Oh so this was what U n MAAN were wispering in the room" to PIA.

So PIA replies "No I n PAPA were whispering this"

Then DADI asks them why had they come here so GEET tells,

"DADI mei aapke liye ek gift liye hu"

PRECAP-

WHAT IS THE GIFT GEET GOT FOR DADI???

Sorry guys haven't updated for a longgg time.

Actually had thought to discontinue it but then couldn't so here's the next part

Hope u all like it n plzzz hit the LIKE button n do comment

LUV

ROOPALI N HINAL 

P.S.-guys plz do see our vm thread

roopali's vm thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1648151#40819169 

hinal's vm thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1661634#41461840

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthidpurva1611987aashiyaan_2010swtpoonehavashicukishniki7611asmi123bhakbhartifanTinkJiamans22virenspoojaaddisPoonamTdiyachillnazsijhemvb--love--mamatha.bubblygalsurbhijn106cue1madhu.pmlistCrystalSayaavani_9khushboo22preetymaaneetrichiiiiimansijani21123prithacyum321ridhz21dreamy4everheermeherninavimuskaan_cute19maanujaanuamzu32kshubhangiMissPurpleFreakangel_smilysheetalvasagangesegbRamhariambeernritzy09libra25tellymemaaneetmaahiambbihakrati5Krishnaluv94-Veritaserum-sschmayurmaaneetkomlikaSahSah-afsha-shah10rsroopali--Ratna--greatsumkumsweet scorpiomitzi116n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethiaAsh1991ShalvemaaneetsangelRageOfAnAngel---nishu---_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesypickachuAmor.felicitysmoak.Krishna_SouravJunglebee

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
ANGRY NOTE-
heyyy guysss
plzzz comment dears 
v write it with so much difficulty 
so tht u can njoy reading it
or atleast press d like button
n yaaa plzzz do tell us if d ff is bullshit
or wt v can improve
so tht v can stop writing it n also improve writing it

LUV 
ROOPALI n HINAL

Edited by rsroopali - 06 May 2011 at 12:49am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123avani_9amzu32muskaan_cute19Krishnaluv94Ramhari---nishu---RageOfAnAngelSabmeratu.Ianoconic.mitzi11SahSahAmor.felicitysmoak.pickachu_BlackPearl_

Go to top