Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojaaddis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thankssssssssssssssssssssss a lot for the update n for dedicating to me i was just joking yaar 😊😊😊😊
 ok the update was short n i know the reason u both were confused buit all u wrote was to good waiting for wt to happen next i know maan n geet will give chance to their marriage buttt plsssss update ssonnnnn n yaaa it should be longg n i loved the dargah thing it was sooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😊😊😊😊😊😊

once again thank uuuuuuuuuuuuu😭😭😭
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 5

Hearing this MAAN was a bit relieved that she was atleast understanding the situation n thinking of giving their marriage a chance n so he says,"GEET,I know its hard to decide but atleast for our families pride,respect n happiness we will have to accept this marriage in front of our families n the world ,though we are complete strangers ,we can atleast try to adjust with each other n maybe in course of time we may  become friends"

GEET " I think u are right but what if we are not happy with eachother n become nothing more than a burden on eachother ,then ???"

MAAN "I know,but y not give our marriage n us a years time.If after a year also we are not happy with each other ,then we can get separated n live our own lives the way we want".

Then MAAN n GEET both decide to give their marriage a chance n GEET asks him if she could continue her studies n so MAAN says tht he has no problem if GEET wants to complete her education.

Then they sit in the car and MAAN starts driving and there is absolute silence in the car.Meanwhile ARMAAN comes to the DARGAH and he searches for GEET and doesn't find her there and so he calls her but as her mobile's battery was dead she couldn't pick it up.And meanwhile even SHILPA tries to call MAAN as he had gone a long time back and had not yet returned but MAAN didn't realize that his phone was ringing as it was on silent .Then ARMAAN goes to the hall thinking that GEET might have gone there as it was quite late but when he reaches the hall and asks RANO whether GEET had come or not and RANO says"but ARMAAN  beta GEET had gone with you to the DARGAH right then how can she come here without you???"

Here in the car GEET was seeing outside her window and remembering the day's events and tears started to flow out of her eyes.Then MAAN saw that GEET was crying so he stopped the car at the side and said" GEET plz  look at me" but GEET didn't look at him so he slowly put his hand below her chin and gently turned her face facing towards him bur GEET just lowered her eyes as she was afraid that he would read her eyes but MAAN had told GEET to look in to his eyes then she looked in his eyes then he continued"GEET plz don't cry I know it is very difficult for you as well as for me to forget today's events but we can atleast try right???"

Then GEET nodded her head and so MAAN removed his hand and then she forwarded her hands and said "friends?" and MAAN looked at her hands and then he smiled and accepted the offer and said "friends".

Then GEET and MAAN started talking about their friends,his office ,her college and many more things.Meanwhile here in the hall everyone started to again and again call on MAAN and GEET'S cell but the result was the same.

Then MAAN and GEET reached the hall and went inside.Seeing MAAN and GEET safe everyone came and hugged them both and then started asking questions

" Where were you both till now?"

"  How did you both meet?"

"Do you know how worried we were for both of you?"

Hearing all these questions MAAN got irritated and shouted "STOP"

After this outburst GEET started laughing seeing everyone's face after MAAN had shouted and everyone was shocked that GEET was laughing and they all were being worried for her.Then MAAN shot a glare at GEET which was enough to make GEET stop laughing and then ARMAAN asked "GEET why are you laughing?"

So then GEET told " Plz all of you see your faces when MAAN shouted you to stop oh god it was sooooooo funny" and again starts laughing.After hearing to her everyone started laughing along GEET except MAAN.

Then the elders told MAAN and GEET that they wanted to tell them something but  MAAN stopped them and said that they wanted to tell everyone something before and they asked the others permission and they nodded their head asking them to continue and so they continued"After thinking about today's events me and GEET have decided that we should give our marriage a chance. I know it will take us some time to adjust with everything but we will try our best to adjust soon and will let time heal our wounds"

Then GEET said "Madhuri aunty I know now I am our bahu and so I want to ask your,VEER uncle's and DADI's permission to continue my studies"

Hearing this the elders said "MAAN and GEET we were going to tell you to give your marriage a chance and we are very happy to know that you have decided to give your marriage a chance"

Then MADHURI continued "GEET from now on you are not my bahu but my daughter and plz call me mom and I don't have a problem if you want to complete your studies.I will always support you in any work you do" Hearing this GEET was very happy and she hugged MADHURI .

Then DADI said that it was getting late and so they should perform GEET'S bidaai.

Then MOULI comes with a plate full of rice and then GEET fills her hand and throws the rice back and RANO holds the rice thrown by GEET in her saree's pallu

Babul Jo Tumne Sikhaaya
Jo Tum Se Paaya
Sajan Ghar Le Chali
Sajan Ghar Le Chali
Sajan Ghar Main Chali
Yaadon Ke Lekar Saaye
Chali Ghar Paraaye
Tumhari Laadli..!

GEET hugged her papaji and started crying and her dad wiping her tears said "GEET puttar mat ro tujhe pata he na ke mein tere aakho mein aaso nahi dekh sakta". Then hearing to her papaji's words GEET wiped her tears and even wiped her papaji's tears and smiled.

Kaise Bhool Paaongi Main Baba
 Suni Jo Tumse Kahaaniyan
Chhod Chali Aangan Mein Maiya
 Bachpan Ki Nishaaniyan
Sun Meri Pyari Behna
Sajaye Rehna
Yeh Babul Ki Gali..!

Then GEET hugged her maa and they started crying then GEET said "mom agar aap bhi roge to dad aur bhai ko kaun sambhalega plz math rona" and wiped her maa's tears.

Ban Gaya Pardes Ghar Janam Ka
Mili Hai Duniya Mujhe Nayee
Naam Jo Piya Se Maine Joda
Naye Rishton Se Bandh Gayee
Mere Sasur Ji Pita Hain
Pati Devta Hain
Devar Chhavi Krishna Ki
Sajan Ghar Main Chali
Sajan Ghar Main Chali...

Then she went to her ARMAAN bhai and hugged him and said "Bhai take care of maa and papaji and even of yours.I know after I go you will not even take care of yourself and just worry about me".

Hearing this ARMAAN said "Arre mere jhalli tu meri phikar mat kar aur yaad rakh ke teri sat ko appointment hai.Tu sabka khayal toh rakhegi par khud ka kabhi nahi rakhegi isliye mujhe tera khayal rakhna paad tha hai par ab woh  bhi mein nahi kar sakta" and she started crying hearing to her brother's words and to lighten the moment she said "Bhai ab mein to ja rahi hu isiliye ab maa ki company ke liye meri bhabhi ko jaldi se leke aao".

For this ARMAAN replies "Guddu tu aaj kal kuch zyada nahi bol rahi hai".Hearing this RANO n MOHINDER started laughing seeing their children's bond.

Then thy sit in d car n GEET says bye to all her friends n her parents n bhai.As MAAN starts driving n thy r alone in d car,he thinks its d right time to ask GEET about the sat appointment.

MAAN "GEET,can I ask u something?"

GEET tells "Yaa,ask"

MAAN asks "Wt did ARMAAN mean by ur sats appointment?????"

PRECAP-

So buddies wt do u think is the secret of this sats appointment???

Lets see who guesses it correctly  

LUV,

ROOPALI n HINAL

Edited by rsroopali - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome one yaar...i tried hard yaar..no guesses
komlika thumbnail
Awesome update......don't tell me Geet is pregnant????....
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

so .........................

they will be togather from now
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
Yayy atleast Maaneet are frends
Geet laughing at her family because Maan shouted at them
Wonder wat the secret is
Cont soon Xx... 🤗 😉
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: komlika

Awesome update......don't tell me Geet is pregnant????....

NT SOOOOOOO EXTREME OK CHILL N GUESS
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
awesome yaar... me not guessing waiting for the suspense so update soon
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dnt think she's pregnant but erm erm erm i duno.........hmmmm i wonder
--love-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part