Uttaran

whts the update for today's episode? - Page 2

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
farah , jo pehale hi gone case hai , woh aur kitni gone hogi 😆

neenu, i second ur post, i seriously doubt , and i think , ichki will not be able to carry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

farah , jo pehale hi gone case hai , woh aur kitni gone hogi 😆

neenu, i second ur post, i seriously doubt , and i think , ichki will not be able to carry

yeaaa.. kaafi chances hain for this twist. that ichcha unable to conceive and veer uncle for bacha ki chaah ke liye getting attached to the Dayan's baby
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farah007

l

do u think there is some twist with ichcha pregnancy?? like she cant conceive or something.. itnaa pregggy preggy dikhaa rahe hain.. 😕

Well i havent got any such apprehensions for Ichcha, this story gets ridiculous if tht happens, infact, Tapasya may have a catastrophe and she may end up loossing the opportunty 2 b pregnant gain, this may possible b one of her punishments...😊 and indirectly ndicating tht something likely 2 happen 2 her/pregnancyyy
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
agree, the more they show bacha bacha ka talks , i have serious doubts
shivani9 thumbnail

agree, the more they show bacha bacha ka talks , i have serious doubts

what makes u think so, there r many ways she can still concieve if she has a problem or whatever, i dont think its heading tht way...😊
TitansFan thumbnail
shivani , if this was avg show , i would have been +ve, but this is Uttaran where happiness was never meant for icha.... and we know how other actors are despo to flash their so called chemistry

btw, in that jogi-raghu , thread . hema posted comment and she edited it before i could jump on her , 😆..... she asked the TM, if she knows how baby are produced ?? 😆.... i was about to post , definitely not the way taps did
hppppp thumbnail

shivani , if this was avg show , i would have been +ve, but this is Uttaran where happiness was never meant for icha.... and we know how other actors are despo to flash their so called chemistry

btw, in that jogi-raghu , thread . hema posted comment and she edited it before i could jump on her , 😆..... she asked the TM, if she knows how baby are produced ?? 😆.... i was about to post , definitely not the way taps did

I would have answered....definitely not the way you assumed taps did!...who knows Veer had a good time too(later on he can make a long face about it..😆)...u weren't there to check out the event.....😆 😆
Edited by hima_123 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
lol, i wont dare to .......
hppppp thumbnail

lol, i wont dare to .......

haha!!..most nice people wouldn't .....!!😆...
shivani9 thumbnail

well what makes u think Ichcha is not happy, I think Ichcha has been self satisfied with whatevr she had at every point of life, ups and downs are part of life and she had gone thro them,  she has kind, selfless, sacrificing  and patient whatever the circumstances she has Ammos love, Jogis love and above all Veers love besides the love and affection of many others and shez been a winner in life and she will b fine Tapasya on the other hand had been evil since childhoood plotting planning stealing, murdering, raping and what not, what did she ever have in her life except agony and tht what shez going 2 end up having for her sins...therez no escape for evil and thts the way this story will move.if u observe carefully thts what u will see...😊