AWesome post Liz !
and i must say it was not just Dutta who get back in action 
its u too !
were missing ur posts :)
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

@ Liz Barney Stinson is an awesome character, totally love him. Neil Patrick Harris is flawless as The Barnacle 😛
Totally love his suit up and wait for it 😆

Dutta is having regrets for all the trouble he put Naku through. It is so ironic how when he was able to see, he wasn't able to see Naku's true love but now in his blind state, he is seeing everything clearly, perhaps for the first time.

Well that is the benevolence of the crazy thing called love. ❤️

As for Seema, well I think reality had taught her a very hard lesson but she needs to snap out of her delusion of grandeur, the man she loved died, now the person standing in front of her is completely a different man.

oh, i'm currently obsessed with the character. Brilliant characterization and acting. I admit, after season 2, the only reason i watched 3 to 5 was to know what eventually happens to Barney. I so want Barney and Robin to hook up again.
lizdarcy thumbnail
Thanks a ton guys, for missing my posts. I hate to be away from the forum too, and trust me, it's not out of choice!

I'll be back with something, soon! 😊
sikkaisha thumbnail
Hey dear,you won't believe that before logging in today I knew I will find your post after yesterday's episode,I was searching for it and here it is.😊I wanted to read that realization from your perspective ,put into words  with your touch.Loved that realization absolutely ,LOVED it.Simply no other word to describe it,an honest acceptance of his cruel behaviour by Dutta towards a person who loves him more than her life .I love this man.Sigh.....
I can absolutely understand that thing for flawed dark characters,I have that to;flaws make them interestingly human,believable.Perfection is boring.
Missing your posts dear.....🤗
sikkaisha thumbnail
[QUOTE=droopy_asleep]Yes Liz, Dutta has finally realized what Naku is and what she means to him. Their reunion is going to be all the more sweet now, since the turbulent river is going to join the ocean. The ocean will calm him down, and he will be merged within her depths. Its going to be awesome :)

👏  Beautiful lines dear.Loved this comparison
sikkaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Subii

Liz sweety bahut lambi umar hai tumhari..🤗 You wont believe just today after watching the episode a thought of you struck me as to how you must be feeling today after dutta's introspection.. 

It seems like LTL has somewhat connected us all. I have been reading all ur posts and I kind of know now what will make you happy and what makes u sad.. and i knew today you gonna be happy.😊
I know I don't write much which is why our connection is kinda one sided as you don't know me well but since I have been reading all your posts since the day you joined IF I feel so much connected to you and not only you sara, shilpi, nikki, vandu and many more.. I feel like I know you guys.. this is the beauty of LTL without even knowing each other we still think we know each other so well.
Hugs to all you lovely people out here.. muaahh

My thoughts EXACTLY.I feel exactly the same way.Thanks dear for putting this feeling in words much better than I could have.🤗
Edited by sikkaisha - 13 years ago
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Liz!

Beautiful as always! Missed you though with your soulful insight into Dutta's mind! I am glad that finally Dutta is realizing his mistakes and is putting behind Seema-Chanda episode of his life forever!!

shruti10august thumbnail
U r ryt liz, the essence of ltl lies in simple nd subtle scenes. TaSha is the most adorable, loving couple i had ever seen on telly.

Wen it cums to ltl, i m really very emotional. Every simple scene having immense love makes me cry a lot, now also wen dutta was thinking abt naku, i was crying.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
long time no see lizzy...

i loved that scene too...it was dutaish to hilt..

Ab union ka wait hai.....they better make it a fairytale union..

PS: just saw 'Tangled' and fairytales are high on my mind right now....the once upon a time and happily everafters are my favourites....
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey liz u r right and seema is still selfish who just want dutta back in her life so that her condition become good once again as past.

happy to see dutta thinking about naku 😊