Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta's monologue (Page 2)

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
hey liz,

didnt see u around for quite some time..........

ur thoughts are so true.............

i second every thought of urs......

all my adjectives for superb acting are exhausted...... i hav to search for new ones now to greet dutta or MR..........

as everyone think, he breathes life into this character.........

he squeezing his clothes just tells us that he just thinks seema is one crazy woman n he just wants to run from there........... n he feels so suffocated........ brilliant acting.......... again loss of words for this actor.........

put some nice post up regarding this week's episodes of dutta feeling at loss in life without his darling wife...........

wud luv to read that....... as ur writing is very intense..........

tc
divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
         Day Dreaming    i had waited for these words frm dutta 's mouth for so long nd it is so soothing to hear it nd want more frm him to say  how wrong he was all along about nakku by not giving her a chance to explain by not listening to his innerself by not loving her enough  the way nakku does [absolutely unconditionally selflessly] OMG!!!! patience paid off finally, atleast begun.

sikkaisha

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
AWesome post Liz !
and i must say it was not just Dutta who get back in action 
its u too !
were missing ur posts :)

sikkaisha

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

@ Liz Barney Stinson is an awesome character, totally love him. Neil Patrick Harris is flawless as The Barnacle Tongue
Totally love his suit up and wait for it LOL

Dutta is having regrets for all the trouble he put Naku through. It is so ironic how when he was able to see, he wasn't able to see Naku's true love but now in his blind state, he is seeing everything clearly, perhaps for the first time.

Well that is the benevolence of the crazy thing called love. Heart

As for Seema, well I think reality had taught her a very hard lesson but she needs to snap out of her delusion of grandeur, the man she loved died, now the person standing in front of her is completely a different man.

oh, i'm currently obsessed with the character. Brilliant characterization and acting. I admit, after season 2, the only reason i watched 3 to 5 was to know what eventually happens to Barney. I so want Barney and Robin to hook up again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishafuzzyface

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton guys, for missing my posts. I hate to be away from the forum too, and trust me, it's not out of choice!

I'll be back with something, soon! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishadivya17-7kiran255MelodiousDreams

sikkaisha Senior Member
sikkaisha
sikkaisha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Hey dear,you won't believe that before logging in today I knew I will find your post after yesterday's episode,I was searching for it and here it is.SmileI wanted to read that realization from your perspective ,put into words  with your touch.Loved that realization absolutely ,LOVED it.Simply no other word to describe it,an honest acceptance of his cruel behaviour by Dutta towards a person who loves him more than her life .I love this man.Sigh.....
I can absolutely understand that thing for flawed dark characters,I have that to;flaws make them interestingly human,believable.Perfection is boring.
Missing your posts dear.....Hug
sikkaisha Senior Member
sikkaisha
sikkaisha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=droopy_asleep]Yes Liz, Dutta has finally realized what Naku is and what she means to him. Their reunion is going to be all the more sweet now, since the turbulent river is going to join the ocean. The ocean will calm him down, and he will be merged within her depths. Its going to be awesome :)

Clap  Beautiful lines dear.Loved this comparison
sikkaisha Senior Member
sikkaisha
sikkaisha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subii

Liz sweety bahut lambi umar hai tumhari..Hug You wont believe just today after watching the episode a thought of you struck me as to how you must be feeling today after dutta's introspection.. 
It seems like LTL has somewhat connected us all. I have been reading all ur posts and I kind of know now what will make you happy and what makes u sad.. and i knew today you gonna be happy.Smile
I know I don't write much which is why our connection is kinda one sided as you don't know me well but since I have been reading all your posts since the day you joined IF I feel so much connected to you and not only you sara, shilpi, nikki, vandu and many more.. I feel like I know you guys.. this is the beauty of LTL without even knowing each other we still think we know each other so well.
Hugs to all you lovely people out here.. muaahh

My thoughts EXACTLY.I feel exactly the same way.Thanks dear for putting this feeling in words much better than I could have.Hug

Edited by sikkaisha - 26 January 2011 at 10:55pm

Go to top