Dutta's monologue

lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sometimes i forget why i love this show so much. Today i was reminded why. Most of the beauty lies in the simplest, subtlest of scenes. Today, we had some quality Dutta scenes, alone. Loved it.

Seema is such an idiot. She thinks she can keep Dutta against his will. You know, the current track reminds me of Stephen King's book, Misery where a wounded writer is held captive by a deranged fan. Seema is kinda creepy with her 'I want to keep Dutta for myself' chant! The look of horror on D's face when he heard her saying that she wants him back in her life was brilliant.LOL.

Dutta oh Dutta! You finally admit that you've troubled Naku a lot. Glad you're regretting your actions. I've missed you!

When Dutta said that his Naku might have wandered about in search of him, i was pleasantly surprised. So he did know that his wife would do exactly that! This couple is so adorable. Looks like D's stuck in Horror villa for a week or more!

P.S. Sigh. My friends tell me i have a thing for dark characters. Flawed ones. The latest addition to the list is Barney(How I Met Your Mother) I love Barney! He's despicable, but awesome!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
missed ur post liz, awesome 
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Liz, Dutta has finally realized what Naku is and what she means to him. Their reunion is going to be all the more sweet now, since the turbulent river is going to join the ocean. The ocean will calm him down, and he will be merged within her depths. Its going to be awesome :)

PS: I like Barney too, but that could just be because I had a HUGE crush on Doogie Howser growing up :)
--khushi-- thumbnail
Awesome post Lizy........................  Superb
Beees thumbnail

Welcome back Liz!!!🤗 Missed ur posts a lot in these past couple of days...specially yesterday with Dutta and Seema's confrontation. Hope u would write something abt that soon!!!

Ur right......Dutta's detention does remind abt "misery".......her conversation was really creepy with chachaji and that creepiness could be felt by Dutta through his expressions too...specially the way he squeezed his kurta collar in despair and anxiousness!!! 

Just cant wait for their reunion!!!😍
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Liz sweety bahut lambi umar hai tumhari..🤗 You wont believe just today after watching the episode a thought of you struck me as to how you must be feeling today after dutta's introspection.. 
It seems like LTL has somewhat connected us all. I have been reading all ur posts and I kind of know now what will make you happy and what makes u sad.. and i knew today you gonna be happy.😊
I know I don't write much which is why our connection is kinda one sided as you don't know me well but since I have been reading all your posts since the day you joined IF I feel so much connected to you and not only you sara, shilpi, nikki, vandu and many more.. I feel like I know you guys.. this is the beauty of LTL without even knowing each other we still think we know each other so well.
Hugs to all you lovely people out here.. muaahh
Coming to the topic- Last bit of the epi took me to some other world- dutta's world where there is only love for his own nakku . he doesn't care for anything else or anyone else.. Just the thought of how his nakku must be after hearing the news was making him restless.. He just wanted to reach her no matter how. It was quite clear he doesn't care about seema and her repentance.  the only thing he cares about is Nakku shouldn't wander any more in search of him.. I couldn't stop myself crying when he said to himself  "Tu hi badnaseeb tha dutta ki nakku jaisi ka pyar nai samajh paya".. it tore my heart into pieces.. I just wanted to squeeze myself into one end of the screen and come out of the other end and give him a tight hug and tell him "everything is gonna be fine dude, dont worry".. This man is taking my breathe away every passing day. Mishal, as every ones says here breathes the life into dutta.. 
We all Love him for this!

vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice Post Liz, was missing your post for a few days.......good to have u back....

Loved Dutta's reaction when he heard Seema say that she will become Seema again and stay with Dutta........ the way he held his Kurtha, Felt like he was feeling suffocated being in the same house as her...... brilliantly done my MR.

--Lalitha

fuzzyface thumbnail
@ Liz Barney Stinson is an awesome character, totally love him. Neil Patrick Harris is  flawless as The Barnacle 😛
Totally love his suit up and wait for it  😆

Dutta is having regrets for all the trouble he put Naku through. It is so ironic how when he was able to see, he wasn't able to see Naku's true love but now in his blind state, he is seeing everything clearly, perhaps for the first time.

Well that is the benevolence of the crazy thing called love. ❤️

As for Seema, well I think reality had taught her a very hard lesson but she needs to snap out of her delusion of grandeur, the man she loved died, now the person standing in front of her is completely a different man.
divya17-7 thumbnail
hey liz,

didnt see u around for quite some time..........

ur thoughts are so true.............

i second every thought of urs......

all my adjectives for superb acting are exhausted...... i hav to search for new ones now to greet dutta or MR..........

as everyone think, he breathes life into this character.........

he squeezing his clothes just tells us that he just thinks seema is one crazy woman n he just wants to run from there........... n he feels so suffocated........ brilliant acting.......... again loss of words for this actor.........

put some nice post up regarding this week's episodes of dutta feeling at loss in life without his darling wife...........

wud luv to read that....... as ur writing is very intense..........

tc
divya
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
         😍    i had waited for these words frm dutta 's mouth for so long nd it is so soothing to hear it nd want more frm him to say  how wrong he was all along about nakku by not giving her a chance to explain by not listening to his innerself by not loving her enough  the way nakku does [absolutely unconditionally selflessly] OMG!!!! patience paid off finally, atleast begun.