Chinu2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Folks...

Here I am again...just sharing what I felt when I saw the epi today.......
I am glad Dutta got to hear the convo between Seema and Chacha...atleast now he has understood what Naku is...a selfless, giving and a loving woman who loves him more than her life....She thinks of Dutta first and then about herself.....probably it was important for Dutta to lose his eyes to see that the real beauty is not outside but inside....
We often see things in a true perspective when we are presented with a contrast...Naku and Seema are absolute contrasts of each other...For Dutta to understand Naku completely...Seema had to come back to his life

....Seema is selfish to the core...thanks to the newspaper she knows that Dutta has a wife and family, yet she wants him to be with her...and for what? Does she love him? No, I dont think so...She doesn't love him....she just wants to be with him because he is the only one who can give her a life of respect...in her words....make her Seema again....
Had she loved him, she would have felt his pain like Naku does...she would have understood him like Naku does...but she doesnt....everything is about her.....in her world...probably this is the contrast that Dutta has seen after losing his eyesight.....Its the heart that matters and like Dutta Naku has a golden heart.....
Edited by Chinu2004 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well said...Seema is not showing even a hint of sadness that Dutta lost his eyesight, instead she is using it to her advantage...so that she can have a respectful life. It is sad how her life turned out, but no sympathy from me. because she has still not learnt from her mistakes...I have still not watched the epi, so don't know if she knows that Dutta has a wife. But if she does know and still wants Dutta for herself...she is more than selfish..she is evil..

This was very much required for Dutta to realize what Nakku is for him. The woman who made him "not" believe in any other beautiful women is making him realize the selfless love one beautiful woman has showered on him..Nakku is beautiful in all ways..
--khushi-- thumbnail
Good post Chinu......................  vaise to according to me there is no comparison b/w Nakku & Seema........................ Seema  even cant stand near by Nakku's  principles for lyf..........................  Nakku loves Dutta selflessly..................... she only knw to give & give.......................
where Seema , here i m agree with u that she doesn't Love Dutta........................  she want him back to give her a respectfull lyf..........................  Even i had this que in my mind if we take it as Seema doesn't knws abt his wife but there r other members in his family whom she knw very well............................  they must be worried for him..........................  But she is just thinking for her self.................
I think Dutta to knws that Nakku love him & more then that he loves her a lot....................  But his ego doesn't allow him to accept the fact.............................  So i think  this distance b/w them actually enough to make him realise that  she is his lyf............................
I wish He will back to PN soon........................  and i wnat Seema to be out from there soooooooon......................  cant bear her anymore....................................
deactivated1 thumbnail
True. Naku and Seema are complete opposites. For Naku, it's always only been about what makes Dutta happy, what takes away his pain. It's never been about herself in any way, which is why her love is so selfless and true. If Dutta had asked her to leave his house and she knew it would've made him happy that she did so, she would've done it without demanding for her own haq.

Seema's focus is on herself. Redeeming herself, becoming Seema once again. Though, why she would want to become that girl who broke Dutta's heart in the first place is beyond me. But anyway, she's selfish. She isn't in love with Dutta. She's in love with the idea of him, of what could've been (for her) if she hadn't chosen money over him. She would've been in a different place right now if she hadn't made that (fortunate) mistake.

It's natural to want the one thing that could've made your life a whole lot better than what it is. It's natural to want the man who once loved you when you've ended up in a place where men use you for their own entertainment.

However, Seema isn't as innocent as she seems. The way that she was flirting with Chaskar and manipulating him?
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said.... 👏 .

Seema is selfish to the core, she didnt understand dutta, wat all she cares abt is herself. She not only want to be forgiven bt want to live wid dutta 😡 . She doesnt love dutta at all. Love is something wich u can feel even if u r miles away, lyk naku feels for dutta nd dutta feels for naku. Love is unconditional, selfless lyk nakus love. She can feel him even wen there r no positive signs. Love is something wich u really cant lock up in a room or in house, even if u vl try to do it, u vl fail miserably, love always find its own ways, lyk wen dutta decides to free naku, naku didnt protest, she let it happen bt love cums in rescue nd TaSha land up in jungle, after wich dutta realises that he loves naku. Seema never understands wat love actualy means. Naku nd seema r definately in contrast to each other.
Edited by shruti10august - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seema got a different Version of News paper which has no info on his Wife.... so she doesn't know abt Nakusha As yet..
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

Seema got a different Version of News paper which has no info on his Wife.... so she doesn't know abt Nakusha As yet..

In addition to that, she didn't read the whole column, did she? She just skimmed the headline...
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey chinu

it's right .both naku and seema are exact opposite of each other.
seema is selfish and tried her best to keep dutta wid her so she can live her life as in past she does whereas naku never tried something that dutta has to do forcefully .she always let him free to make his own decision whether dutta thinks wrong or say .

but seema haven't read the news properly about dutta and his family especially about his wife.
she don't even know that dutta is married and gadha is also not saying anything.

Edited by neverforget - 13 years ago