India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

update 25th january

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

SmileGuys hello Tongueand sorry OuchI couldn't update coz my PC was playing bad games with me the entire dayAngry; it switches off every time I try to watch a videoAngry.  Hope u all will understandSmile.

scene 1:

The episode starts with the entire Patwardhan household sitting and having breakfast at the dining table and Chintoo ji comes in a hurry and goes straight to Vibs/Aayi telling her that he wanted to talk to her. (He He He poor Daksh wanted to tell aayi, Naina ki sachai!!LOLLOL) but Naina being our Naina immediately sprang into actionClap. She started to relate the tale of Mrs. Gupta's plight (which was of course imaginaryLOLLOL) to all the members. She told everyone (along with Daksh who was sneering at her LOLand looked as if either he will faint of nervousness LOLor he will kill Naina any momenLOLt.). Anyways she told everyone that Mrs.  Gupta's son married some girl without of his  parents consent., she said that BittoROFL(that's what she christened the imaginary son of Mrs. GuptaROFL, hayee tujhe chintoo naam itna pasand hai ki tune use milta julta rakh lia, naughty girlROFL), fell in love with a girl and eloped with her to marry her. Vibs gets all shocked Shockedand says "Kaun wohi ladka jo bada bhola bhala dikhta hai"ROFL, to which Naina in a mock pity tone says "Haan aayi wahi(giving Daksh a naughty smirk and the expression" ye to abhi shuruwat hai"LOL), tabhi to kehte hain kisiske chehre pe nai likha hota ki uske mann me kya hai"?LOL(Daksh all the while was giving the God I'll kill you and Hey bhagwaan ye ladki kya bake jaa rai hai looks LOLROFL). Naina continues her story and says I know another guy he to is even faster than Mrs. Gupta's sonShocked. She says he made a plan with the girl she loved, and sent her to live in his house so that the girl can win his family's hearts Clapand so that no one senses what he is up to he keeps on ranting to his family members that I hate that girlLOL. Rohini and Vibs ask her whether they knw the guy to which she quite naughtily looking at Daksh replies haan aayi aap use jaanti hai. Poor Daksh's throat went dry LOLafter listening to these tales and so he went to have some water.  Naina also follows him and when he looked at her she tucked her hair behind her hair showing him the controversial earring LOL(and gesturing him the consequences if he didn't co operate) Daksh almost choked on the waterLOL. Naina's phone rang and Daksh gives it to her (hayee the gesture was so familial just like a husbandClapEmbarrassed). Mrs. Archrekar is on the phone and asks Naina when is she coming with her hubby Embarrassedto meet them, to which Naina looks at Daksh questioningly Questionand Daksh hold your BreathWink, looks at his watch and in a very understanding and mild voice tells Naina to tell the Archrekars that they will be there in an hourEmbarrassedWink. Naina nods and tells the same to them looking smilingly and naughtily at DakshTongue

Scene two:

Naina goes into Daksh's room where he is getting ready (arey waah Naina ke saath chalne ke liye itni taiyariLOL, koi nai chintoo, tum waise hi bahut chikne ho aur banana ki zaroorat naiLOLkyu meenuLOL). Naina quite gleefully asks to an already frowning Daksh, Main kaisi lag rai hun?((ye to phul patni mode me haiLOL)Daksh says "na maine tumhari taraf kabhi dekha that aur na kabhi dekhunga" (we'll see chintoo jiEmbarrassed). She says "Thik hai thik hai, jitni badtameeze karni hai abhi kar loLOL, par Archrekar's ke saamne thik se pesh aanaLOL, main jaanti hun tum bahut bure actor ho ROFLpar Achche pati hone ki acting to kar hi loge naROFL, aur haan thoda bahut muskura bhi lena , tumhe muskurana to aata hai naROFL, ya wo bhi main sikhaunROFLROFL, achcha Naina looks at him and says aise karnaROFL : say cheeseROFL. To which an irritated Daksh says "tumhe mujhse apna kaam karwana hai ya nai?"LOL Naina says O.k and tells him shall we go. To which Daksh says, tum alag jao aur main tumhe wahan milungaConfused. Naina says quite dejectedly Confused"Arey par hum to pati-patni hain na to alag alag kaise jaenge"LOL. (hayee besharam ladki abhi se Chintoo ke saath chalne ke liye inti utawaliLOL…sigh I know apna chintoo hai hi aisa……kud kud karta hai to bhi lagta hai phool baras rahe hainEmbarrassed).  Chintoo says "wo tumhari problem hai meri naiConfused, Naina smiles Tongueand tells him koi baat nai , tum mujhe wahin miln, main tum jaise ziddi pati se kaam chala lungiLOLWink" (arey waah Naina knows how to handle her chintoo oops manWink). Both of go out to go and Daksh was almost about to sit in the car when he sees Naina and Chamelion chacha talking Confusedand Naina was repeatedly looking at himConfused. Daksh thinks "kahin ye chacha se meri shiqayat to nai kar rai, ager ki to phir chacha ji koi naya drama khada kar denge"LOL. He Hold on to something guysShocked, goes to Naina and tells her in a very sweet tone: "Naina tum jahan jaa rai ho main bhi wahi jaa raha hun, chalo tumhe drop kar deta hun"Shocked and Naina is like Shocked(isse kya ho gaya, babul pe aam kahan se aa gayeLOL) but nevertheless goes and sits in the car. Daksh tells her to fasten the seat beltEmbarrassed. Nina asks him that: "Achanak janaab ka mood kaise badal gaya"LOL, Daksh says "zyaada bhoIi mat banoConfused, main jaanta hun ki tum Chacha ji se shiqayat kar rai thi"LOL. Naina opens her mouth to say no but understands why chintoooLOL is giving her a lift and smiles and tells him "chalen"LOL

Scene three:

They are in traffic when an Eunuch walks to their car and asks for money from Naina which Niana happily givesTongue. The Eunuch blesses both of them "bhagwaan tum dono ki jodi hamesha banaye rakhe"Wink. Daksh calls the Eunuch back and gives her a 100 rupee note to which she says hayee bhagwaan kare tum dono ki god me chunnu – munnu khele, Naina laughs heartilyROFL. Daksh says "nahi pray ki hamari jodi kabhi na bane"(chintoo aisa nai kehteROFL), to which the Eunuch makes a face LOLROFLand goes from there (lo 100 rs bhi gaye aur dua bhi nai miliROFLLOL). They reach the Caf and and Daksh asks her Why are we here, weren't we supposed to go to the Archrekar's office,. Nina says: ghabrao mat, yahan main tumhe kha nai jaaungiLOL, aaj Sunday hai isisliye wo hunse yahan mil rae hai, ab chalo".  Naina goes in and finds the Archrekars sitting in and looks at Daksh who is still standing outside with a main yahan kya kar rahan hun lookLOL. Naina gets irritated LOLand calls him and says, tumhe muskurana nai aata kya? Tum muskuraoLOL, to which Daksh gives her a pepsodent forced smileROFL, Naina gets all dejected and says "ise muskurana kehte hain"LOL, Daksh: "mujhe asie hi muskurana aata hai"LOL. Naina with full confidence and haq on her pati, drags him by the hand and waves to the ArchrekarsLOL, she nudges Daksh to give a smile LOLwhich he gives (kya smile hai, mar jawan gud khakeEmbarrassed). Naina introduces him to the Archrekars and Daksh smilingly holds out his hand for them to shake. He then like true gentleman and pati (I know its shockingShocked) pulls the chair for Naina(I love chivilryEmbarrassed).  Mrs. Patwardhan says Mr. Patwardhan aapki to nai nai shaadi hui hai naEmbarrassed? to itni duriyaan kyu paas baithiye naLOL, (Mrs.  Patwardhan iam ur fan now, aapne wo kar dikhaya jo koi na kar sakaClap). Daksh looks reluctant, Naina pats the table for him gesturing him to come sit near to her, Daksh still reluctant and so Naina bangs the table againLOLLOL. Mr Archrekar asks Daksh aap kis kism ke lawyer hainLOL (Mr Archrekar apne chintoo ki ek hi rare kism haiROFL). Daksh is about to answer Divorce lawyer but Naina says Criminal lawyer and hits him under the table and Daksh winces and both of them go under the table (hawwww….aisa khuli jagah pe nai karteEmbarrassed). Naina warns him not to tell the truth and the Archrekars go on staring at their bent heads Shockedunder the table,LOLEmbarrassed). They both get up and Naina says "wo inke pair me kal mocha a gait hi, to dard ho raha hai, koi baat nai(looking at daksh) she says ghar jaa ke garam pani se sek jar dungi"EmbarrassedLOL(Naina hume bhi usi din ka intezaar haiEmbarrassed). Mrs. Archrekar asks them… to aap criminal lawyer hain?, Naina quite proudly pats Daksh arm LOLand says "Haan , desh ke sabhi bade gunde mawalion LOLko inhone hi to andar karwaya haiLOL, kabhi koi case nai haarte"Clap. Daksh looks as if she has lost her mind,LOL Mrs. Archrekar asks that "ajeeb hai aap criminal lawyer, ye wedding planner aap dono mile kaise?Shocked Daksh says: "ji main iske liye case lad raha tha" LOLNaina gapes open mouthed. Naina corrects him by saying "dekha kitne mazaakiya hain yeLOL, hamesha mazak karte hain, kabhi kabhi to jhoot itni safai se bolte hain ki sach lagta hai"LOL Daksh making a face says: "haan haan main bahut jhoot bolta hun"ROFLROFL. Mrs Archrekar again repeats "aap kahan mile"? To which Naina quickly replies "ji college main, hum college me saath the, ye do saal mere senior the" and nudges Daksh again and Daksh smiles. Mr archrekar says that "Achcha to ye love story college me shuru huin thi". Naina gets all coy and holds Daksh's armLOLROFL. Mrs Archrekar says to Naina and Daksh you must be wondering why did I called you here, they both nod and  Mrs Archrekar says because Married ppl are more responsibleShocked and balance both their family life and professional life excellentlyConfused, other wise todays generation are mean and selfishOuch, and if the man is working with beautiful girls LOLthen he should definitely be marriedLOL. Daksh keeps on his reluctant smile mentally cursing NainaLOL,ROFL while she listens carefullyTongue.  Mrs Archrekar then asks that o.k what shall you have to which both of them say in unison Coffee, Mrs Archrekar O.K coffee will come but wat do you want to order, and then she asks that Mr patwardhan what do u like to eat: Naina quickly replies Shenga(drumsticks, courtesy: Aayi/VibsLOL), and I also love ShengaWink. Mr Archrekar says: arey waah khaane me bhi aapki pasand milti haiLOL. Naina says ki the Pasta Alfredo here is awesome and orders pasta for all.

Scene four:

Cut to Naina's mom and she sees the same lovely kid Tonguewho is the daughter of her padosiSmile, she lovingly asks her what are you doing hereSmile, to which the kid points her finger at her mother who is buying flowersSmile. Naina's mom goes there and asks her padosi how come she is here to which she replies that its her marriage anniversary and she has come to get a bookay for her husbandSmile. The padosi asks Naina's mom to help and she agrees and suggests an Orchids bookayTongue. Padosi says thanx and Naina,s mom smiles and asks how long have you been married  to which the padosi says three yearsShocked. Naina's mom all puzzledShocked and looks at priya the kid who is six years oldShocked. Seeing her puzzlement Padosi replies she is 6 I adopted her after 6 months of my marriageClap. The Padosi says I fell in love Clapwith priya the first time I saw her, and says that relations of the heart are bigger than blood relationsClap Smileand love is the cure to all the problemsClap, anyways children are like clay the way you mould themClap , they will form like thatClap. She goes on to say every woman has a mother in herClap. Naina's mom all embarrassed and in thinking mode Confused(thinking bout her relationship with nainaTongue) then goes from thereAngry.

Scene five:

All are eating at the caf when Mrs. Patwardhan asks "arey aapki kahaani to adhuri reh gayi, aapki shaadi kaise hui"LOL(ye to aaj inki sach me shaadi karwa ke hi rahangiLOL). Before Daksh colud speak Naina again stomps at his feet and Daksh winces. Naina says " wo hamari shaadi ko lekar sabke views alag alsg hain, kuch sochte hain ki love marriage hai aur kuch arranged"LOLROFL, then patting on Daksh arm , she says ki "wo inke kuch rishtedaron ko hamari love story ka pata nahi hai na", Daksh in his continous scowling and frowning mode. Naina says" aap jaanti hai ki ye to shaadi ke liye taiyaar hi nai the, par maine inko dhamki di ki ya to shaadi karo warna sab khatam, phir to inhe man na hi pada, Mrs. Archrekar says "waise Mr. Patwardhan aapko dekh kar lagta nai ki aap dhamki sunte honge"(hail to the lady pehli hi nazar me Daksh ko bhaanp liaLOLROFL). Daksh says, "kya Karen insaan apni galtiyon se to sikhta hai, aura b ye galati main doobara thodi hi karunga"ROFL

Hilarious episodeLOL

hope u like itSmile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVPDLIMAgiguserpoo_supiTressaNisa_nrsandhya.-aweshome_moi-Varsha-01prnczshalini01..Naina.._Rainbow_RajiniliciousAreYaar

Blacksexyspicy Groupbie
Blacksexyspicy
Blacksexyspicy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hi thanx for the update but could you plz put it more in english than in hindi i don't understand anything: iam african french.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini01

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
yes pleaseput more english, i didnt understand very much but your update was lovely, thanks alot.
sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
SmileSure guysConfused, next time i will put more EnglishThumbs Up, iam extremely sorry about that,Confusedit was for my hindi speaking forum membersTongue, i forgot about my other non hindi friendsOuch. I hope u forgive me.D'oh I have updated like this for about 4 times earlier but no such complaint had come thenConfused. anyways iam sorry again and from next time you wont be disappointedWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blacksexyspicyshalini01

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
thanks alot. ur too sweet.Smile Hug
Blacksexyspicy Groupbie
Blacksexyspicy
Blacksexyspicy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera84

SmileSure guysConfused, next time i will put moreEnglishThumbs Up, iamextremelysorry about that,Confusedit was for my hindi speaking forum membersTongue, i forgot about my other non hindi friendsOuch. I hope u forgive me.D'ohI have updated like this for about 4 times earlier but no such complaint had come thenConfused. anyways iam sorryagainand from next time you wont bedisappointedWink.

Hi you all forgive. YOU do the update we should be happy but iam so into the story I want to understand everything.
All the best
ANIROCKS Groupbie
ANIROCKS
ANIROCKS

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Thanxxxxx a lot. Luv naina nd the epis. nice 1
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
thankssss sameera84

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index