Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya's pull & Madhu's grey heart . (Page 4)

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
The connection that Abhay-Piya have is what makes them special. It is intense, it is psychic and it is emotionally responsive to each-other beyond the normal human senses. Today was like Piya's wait and yearning is totally draining Abhay out of his sanity. I don't know if the creatives have even thought in that direction but it has happened in execution.

Hey Poca..its me TM...love you always ..to make us go even more crazy after watching teh episode & relive those beautiful moments with your analysis ..and I have copied teh above para from your post which was so sos perfect..and so well written which was exactly my feelings..You are great..Love you 

and LOVE ABHIYA..and love PKYEK..beyond words..!!

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis Poca.. Clap
Its bad that Pia had accident.. i hope this will bring her closer to Abhay...onec Abhay will come to know that Piya had accident. Any way he is feeling more piya-sick now..
I also hope that Arnab's blood group will match when Piaya needed blood..that may disclose Arnab piya ralationship...

I like the part when Abhay said to himself.. I need you Pia and you need me... I felt like crying looking the pain in his eyes.. he really miss her so much.. he was so desparate to meet her.. But Haseena stopped him to go outside... felt very very bad for him...

Good episode.. waiting for Tomorrows one now...

Edited by purva_j - 26 January 2011 at 11:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for wonderful analysis

I can't take seeing abhay in so much turmoil and trying hard to restraint himself to not run to Piya.  Gosh Piya that girl have a soft spot in my heart. I feel like the doctors are going to say there's nothing they can do cause Piya is going to give up cause her life is gone and with Abhay there is no reason to live.

Madhu I'm going to refrain from commenting on her until I see how she behave in the hospital why piya fighting for her life. If she cross her limits then she better learn how to duck cause there will be alot of people throwing chappals at her head. LOL

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying , everyone. As always, your thoughts are a pleasure to read. 

Love and luck always, Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvapurvimeh--sumana13--pyar-ishk.Jane..

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Hey Poco.. Big smile

Ur analysis was awesome.. (do i have to even mention)Wink

Anyways..i always thought that Madhu was not brave enuf... not bad but really insecure.. the connection Arnab had with Sugand wud have been strong enuf to make her like this.... she survived it coz Sugand drived him back to Madhu (she knows it). .. Now wen that kid is back she def feels Arnab's attention will be biased....

Like u said she is not good or bad just a coward and will always b that way.. this will lead her to b evil in the future..

But Pia doesnot need that.. she was always sure that Arnab shud not find out about her and will never..

She just needs her HERO - Abhay to b with her... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Poco - you really help my neurons develop further. Your analysis actually gives a deep insight into the person's mind which you can't see visually. I don't know how many stars can I give you (anything will be less). 

Yes, Abhiya were sad, restless and in deep love. I don't have a heart to discuss them further as it has it's impact on my whole day. I will leave it to your analysis. 

But I do want to talk about Madhu and Arnav. I feel bad for Madhu, really bad. She is just being a mom and that's what mom's are like. I just think of it this way - any mom would have done the same in same Indian social circumstances. Infact, Madhu is nicer - she is not mean to Pia as a person. She is just trying to protect her daughters' future. She accepted Arnav back in her life with his mistake as far as that mistake didn't affect her family. As you said, she is just a victim of circumstances till now.

On the other hand, Arnav seems to be a person with broader mindset; he is emotional, he is a good dad, he is family-oriented. I really wonder what would he have done if the circumstances were just reversed. I mean, Madhu had a kid from her past. May be he would still be so acceptable and supporting.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index