Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya's pull & Madhu's grey heart . (Page 3)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Today's episode was heart wrenching for abhiya. Abhay in his home saying I cant live without u. I need u, want to see u once. The pain, the eagerness in his eyes proved Maithili and Piya converged into one in his heart and he has reached in the state where he was 200 years ago. Remember the caretaker of the pandher palace said "Raja ne dono premiyon ko alag kar diya. Maithili was locked in her room and Abhayendra was locked in jail. Aur wo dono ek dusre se milne ke liye tadapte rahe." Here the situation is same. Here Piya is crying for Abhay. She feeling lonely and she needs him whereas on other side Abhay said that he cant live without her. And when piya got the written message she just ran outside the hostel not thinking that abhay doesn't need to messsage him. He could just stand outside the window like he did earlier. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res!Cry

-Edited-

You know, Poco, despite everything that happened today in the episode at different levels, my only concentration was on Arnab-Piyali. Arnab was wrong all those years back but he's not willing to let his daughter suffer the consequences. His daughter was his mistake and that is not her fault. According to him, she deserves all the rights of a daughter, she deserves his love as much as Panchi and Misha. Arnab, today, proved that a father is not just the male parent of any offspring. He is so much more than that. They say that any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad.

Agreed. That is the reason i like Arnab. He is a faulty human-being but we have never seen him run away from his mistakes' responsibility. Now, that he knows Piyali is alive , he is doing all that he can get her back and give her the life that she deserves. He really loves his daughter and i hope both Madhu and Piya see this one day.

Coming to Madhu, I don't know why everyone's equating her with a vamp! Ok, fine, she's not exactly doing the best thing in the world but like she said yesterday, she may selfish but she's not wrong. My only problem with her was that she was pretending to help and support Arnab's search whereas she was actually lying, she was on the verge of being two-faced, but then, yesterday, she confessed what she really felt so, for me, it's fine now. I'm not supporting her but I'm not blaming her either. After all, she does, in her own way, care for Pia. And if you see, she is genuinely sad at what she's doing.

Yep. It is tough to be in Madhu's shoes and imagine what she must have been through years ago and now the dark past is back in the form of Piya. I don't think Madhu justifies anything to herself either. She knows she is being selfish but that is that. Being bad and admitting it is a big thing.

Coming to Abhay, well, as they say 'Distance makes the heart grow fonder'. It was after he left Pia that he realised that he actually can't live without her. This happened once before also, when Pia was expelled and was on the verge of leaving Dehradun. Difference is that at that time, he didn't know why he felt bad, why he was sad seeing her leave. But time has passed and emotions have intensified and today, he's realised that actually, he can't live without Pia, that she indeed has created a very special place in his heart, that she is now to him what Maithili was once. He couldn't imagine life without Maithili, and now, he can't imagine his life without Pia. As you so rightly said, he was restless, he was depressed, he was desperate to see Pia, to hear her voice and his longing is so penetrating that he will eventually disobey his 'parents' and endanger his clan just for Pia.

Yes. The longing and the desperation that Abhay is feeling for Piya is actually driving him up the wall and he will sense that Piya is in trouble. Bad consequences on the ChaandEena front but he will have to go to Piya - against all odds. He is bonded to her and he cannot change the facts.

As far as Pia is concerned, well, I'd heard that 'Love is blind' but Pia is blinded by love. She cannot see anything beyond Abhay, be it Madhu and her gratitude, Misha-Panchi and their pleas or Arnab and his affection. In the hostel, what made her feel lonely was not 'no people' but 'no Abhay'. She was just as lonely in the Dobrial mansion which was full of people who adored her. We all know, that Abhay uses the window, not notes but Pia didn't pause to think about that at all. She didn't care! All she cared about was that she will get to see Abhay again. I, now realise, why Abhay feared the other day, why he was afraid, why he said, 'Kya duniya tumhare bholepan ka faida uthayegi?' We saw how Abhay's fears came true, how Danish took advantage of Pia's innocence, her naiveness and her tendency of not thinking before acting.

'Blinded by love' she is , no doubt. Piya's existence is centered around Abhay and it will only get more and more intense by the day. It is sad that what Piya loves the most was used against her by Danish. You are right. The affection of the whole world cannot measure up to the love of Abhay as far as Piya is concerned. He just has to come back to her. Piya's wait and yearning has that power.

By the way, I love this para!!

Pull is natural. We all experience it at some point in our lives. It can be for anyone we are bonded to. Our parents, our siblings , our beloved or anyone we are attached to deeply. Sometimes you have this urge to see your parents or hear their voice and sometimes when your loved one is in trouble , you just know it. That is the connect we have on a deeper level ' amazing , isn't it? But then, that is what 'connection' is all about.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritziesushups.Jane..

msainhjaug Senior Member
msainhjaug
msainhjaug

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i loved it they showed piya when song says "tu hai mera.. tu hai mera... kuch mai janu na"
that really was for piya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Poco & chill_out...

needless to say awesome put once again...!!!

Life gonna back n times again for Abhay.. when both the love brids were separated & wanting to be in each other embrace.. This is once again happening to Abhay with Pia away his heart had grown wonders for Pia... He acknowledged Pia & Metz becoming one but today hearing him say he cannot do with Piya , without seeing her, missing her voice & maybe her questions...! irony when he was around her he wanted her to say away from him... & today he himslef cannot do with out her.....What he said today was def  music to the ears.. & realization... & now it wld be intresting to see what he dos from here... Ofcourse he is gonna choose Pia over the clan & parents & as right said poco.. they will pay a price for it.. !!

Poco i agree each & every word u have put up...for Pia.. !! today. Nothing means to her other than  Abhay. !!!*sigh* 

Arnab.. my respect for him is far to big... he wants to give his daughter all that she has missed out on and that means even loosing out on his fly if req.. but only to get dejected once again..I really feel sorry for him... I wish Madhu just comes clean with him & tell him its Pia.. & i dont like what she is doing.. sh is not wrong & she is doing what Pia to wants but still... she getting grey...wonder if the accident will change that ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I simply Clap Clap Clap Clap on yr lines.........".sometimes when your loved one is in trouble , you just know it. That is the connect we have on a deeper level ' amazing , isn't it? But then, that is what 'connection' is all about."
it is THE TRUTH of life there is no getting away.
U are too good Pocu

Edited by sumadear13 - 26 January 2011 at 12:08pm

TheBlackJaguar

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Somewhere. Today pulled at a chord in my heart.

My heart goes out to everyone. :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
so true .....well written ....ClapClapClap
when love iS true nothing can stop you from getting it....
todays episode showed how much actually Abhay has fallen for Pia .....separation did the job ....

cant wait for 2mrws episode now...

well done once again

DEVIKA
XXXXX

Edited by DEE2803 - 26 January 2011 at 11:39am

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index