Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

khullam khulla ladai karenge hum dono.. (Page 8)

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by remosalsa

yaa that onlyLOL, nani was way too good todayClap, yest i too hoped, that nani should tell 4 baatein to Nandu & baisaParty, & finally she saidClap, kare koiThumbs Up, bhare koiCry, no, one in family dared to speak to NanuAngryAngry, finally they had to listen frm outsiderClap Naitik was also too good in precapClapClap, when he said, if its our fault, we should accept itClapClap, & for that baisa was making so much hungamaAngryAngry, good, that made her to leave madru & co.Party

chalo kuch toh achcha hua...Big smile  Big smile kisi baat se toh Buddhi ko laga that its not her home so she should not act smart.....n that made her go back.....Big smile
n rahi baat buddho ki smajhne ki toh aajtak kis baat mein samajhdaari dikhaye hai..?? who tends to show them what  should be done, unhe galat n aajkal ke bachche kehkar chup karwa diya jaata hai....AngryAngryAngry
3 cheers for Naitik for this shub kaamPartyDancing, for Baisa leaving the houseClap

yeh mera fimly ishtyle wala naara...
jab tak suraj chand rahega, naitik ka naam rahega....naitik zindabad..Bhaisna murdabad....Bhainsa haay haay.....Bhainsa haay hyaa..PartyParty

LOL

naitik bhaiyya aage bado... hum tumhare saath hai.... Party

[/QUOTE]

Bhaisna-Dino se na daro.....humara haath tumhere saath hai...
aur Bhaisna ke liye hamare garma garam laat hai......Party Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by remosalsa

yaa that onlyLOL, nani was way too good todayClap, yest i too hoped, that nani should tell 4 baatein to Nandu & baisaParty, & finally she saidClap, kare koiThumbs Up, bhare koiCry,
no, one in family dared to speak to NanuAngryAngry, finally they had to listen frm outsiderClap
Naitik was also too good in precapClapClap, when he said, if its our fault, we should accept itClapClap, & for that baisa was making so much hungamaAngryAngry, good, that made her to leave madru & co.Party

chalo kuch toh achcha hua...Big smile  Big smile kisi baat se toh Buddhi ko laga that its not her home so she should not act smart.....n that made her go back.....Big smile
n rahi baat buddho ki smajhne ki toh aajtak kis baat mein samajhdaari dikhaye hai..?? who tends to show them what  should be done, unhe galat n aajkal ke bachche kehkar chup karwa diya jaata hai....AngryAngryAngry
3 cheers for Naitik for this shub kaamPartyDancing, for Baisa leaving the houseClap

yeh mera fimly ishtyle wala naara...
jab tak suraj chand rahega, naitik ka naam rahega....naitik zindabad..Bhaisna murdabad....Bhainsa haay haay.....Bhainsa haay hyaa..PartyParty

[/QUOTE]

ROFL ROFL  ROFL
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
abs loved yest. episode ! nowdays i cannot move an inch frm my tv screen..i'm enjoying the drama so much ! baisa crossing all limits of decency today...i can't wait for rukmani to come and rant abt nandini the same way..afterall she's ladke wali..

dekh lo..jinke liye akshara ignored her husband, din raat maid bankar seva ki, did any one of them stood up for her in defence? Did her MA come forward and tell Daddaji that she knew everything abt it and Akshara is not the culprit??? Baisa is abs right that Daddaji ki toh tabiyat theek thi phir unko kyun nahi bataya? best part was maate saying "ab hume kuch karna padega" and baisa charging on her ROFL kuch karne ki zaroorat nahi hai ! wowie ! maate must learn to stay in her limits....jiski wajah se itni insult karai, apni and apne maa baap ki bhi, did she defend Akshara? she stood there quietly crying....aakhir mein bekaar pati hi kaam aaya na..

i'll not rejoice so soon..baisa is def. not leaving so easily...the whole family will scold naitik n ask him to beg for forgiveness frm baisa...and the first one will be akshara Thumbs Down girl if u cannot support him, at least appreciate his effort..he's fighting for your self respect mandh buddhi aurat ! 

Edited by _charu_ - 26 January 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzMadhavi_DiYR_Nakshnakshu_2012_vinita_moonlight08beautiful16sanw

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

abs loved yest. episode ! nowdays i cannot move an inch frm my tv screen..i'm enjoying the drama this much ! baisa crossing all limits of decency today...i can't wait for rukmani to come and rant abt nandini the same way..afterall she's ladke wali..

dekh lo..jinke liye akshara ignored her husband, din raat maid bankar seva ki, did any one of them stood up for her in defence? Did her MA come forward and tell Daddaji that she knew everything abt it and Akshara is not the culprit??? Baisa is abs right that Daddaji ki toh tabiyat theek thi phir unko kyun nahi bataya? best part was maate saying "ab hume kuch karna padega" and baisa charging on her ROFL kuch karne ki zaroorat nahi hai ! wowie ! maate must learn to stay in her limits....jiski wajah se itni insult karai, apni and apne maa baap ki bhi, did she defend Akshara? she stood there quietly crying....aakhir mein bekaar pati hi kaam aaya na..

i'll not rejoice so soon..baisa is def. not leaving so easily...the whole family will scold naitik n ask him to beg for forgiveness frm baisa...and the first one will be akshara Thumbs Down girl if u cannot support him, at least appreciate his effort..he's fighting for your self respect mandh buddhi aurat ! 

Charu di, I agree with you completely... I felt it today that Akshi deserve this...itni dant padne ke bad bhi nahi sudhregi.... MAND BUDDHI AURAT...ROFL

Charu di your MAND BUDDHI AURAT... is awesome... ROFLROFL
_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

last scene mein maza aa gaya....Cat fight start..Bhainsa jo kaam aankhein kholkar kar sakti hai, nani woh hi kaam aankhein bandh karke....LOL LOL LOL TG she was speaking up for Akshara....coz Akshara ke sasural wale ke munh mtin toh taala laga tha...especially RB...good for nothing fellow....
yeah i really wished it was a longer epi....nani blasting nandini n her parents for the called "sanskar" they gave her
sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
even I loved the episode as it was the best as there was a lot of cat fight and a lot of audience

1st time nani was rocking the way she was the lone person to stand by akshara

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
nani  and  baisas cat fight were the  best. and  kare  koi  bhare  koi  was  the  best  line. as  nani  pointed  to  nandini. dj  and  bm  feel  very  bad  thats  the  same  way  rajashri  feels  for  akshara  . they  should  better  know  that. good  nani  said  all  that  . i  still  want  baisa  and  nandinis  saas  interection  before  biasa  leaves  . will  be  fun .Clap

Edited by madhaviben - 27 January 2011 at 5:32am
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
ab  munna bolega..he's had enuf Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08Tafseerremosalsa

Go to top