Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

If Viren is at Fault:Mod's note PG5 (Page 4)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hey Suchi, please calm down dear. I know what you are going thru but please calm down I know I am late but drink some water and take two deep breaths.
Ok I will just say this Nivi is an individual first then anyone daughter, sister,friend, wife and all relation I think you got my point that all relation comes next but she is an individual. She will and has to do what is good for her.
This is her fight as I always tell all of you that this the story of Nivedita not Sid not Viren not Divya not Sood khandan not Sharma khandan.
She as an individual will fight out her hurdles to get back her husband,her friend, her father, her sister and all her other relations.

And I will say this how many times ever, that she will not Viren just because he betrayed her trust. She will work this out but she will not be quite for what he did to her she will speak up and question him and he needs to answer her. Then she will work her marriage.
I would have said the same thing with Nivi-Sid too that yes when he broke her trust that day she felt betrayed and broke her relation but later on she would have forgiven him when he asked for forgivness but CC played her game and Divya came in the middle and Sid said yes for the marriage so she could not keep any relation with him other than being his SIL.

The same goes to Sid, as her friend she doubted him (I did not watch the episode but after reading some posts got to know that Nivi atlast confronted Sid) but it is wrong and when she will realize that she will ask for forgiveness and get her friend back in her life. Their friendship is special I will always say that (because I myself value friendhsip)

I will be with Nivedita in her happiness and her sorrow. I will cheer her when she will bash each and everyone who hurt her, I will cheer her when she works out her relations and I will be happy for her when she is happy in her life.
Hope fully I made some sense with this post.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evecoolgirl7shana_83Rani2011simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Suchi, calm down sweetie, these people are not worth it, because you really can't do anything about the sick mentality of these forum members. Why stoop to their level ?

About the episode, I don't know why everyone is back to bashing Viren and reacting so much ? We knew this was coming, did people need to prepare more to see all this ? I don't think so !! I'm not holding Viren responsible or blaming him till his past is revealed !!

Because frankly speaking right now, people are eitehr thinking about Nivi and her pain, or Sid and her pain and like the Sood's everyone has put Sid and his pain above Viren's again !!

Yes Sid and Nivi were in pain, they were hurt and they cried tonight, but their pain is not even the 1% of the pain Viren must have gone through to have to stoop to do this ! So much pain that his only healing balm for him is to see Sid in pain !!

So many of you, weather NivRen fans or Sid-Nivi fans, everyone is only thinking and worrying about Sid & Nivi's pain and betrayal, but no one remembers that one point Viren was in so much emotional and mental pain that he tried to end his life, but did not die !!

Many of you can't even bear to these your Sid & Nivi in pain, yet no one cares about the amount of pain Viren has suffered all his life !!!

In tonight's episode, when Nivi was taking him to her favorite secret place, Viren just kept asking her who did she go with to the secret place, because one usually go and share a secret place with a loved one !! He is still so insecure about Nivi when it comes to Sid !!

Everyone sees his evil smirk, or hear the evil BG music, no one listens to what he says and what he means by it, half the time !! Why would they ? Everyone ha stheir own agenda !!! Support Nivi !! Make Viren Pay !! Nivi should leave Viren and go back to Sid !!! After all Viren and Divya are selfish, self centered, self obsessed people, their happiness, their lives, the fact that they are as much victims of the circumstances, does not mean anything to anyone, as long as Nivi leaves Viren ! As long as Sid-Nivi is back together and romancing again !! Angry

Navz sweetie I am not worried about Sid and Nivi's pain I am worried more about his own pain of guilt which will kill him inside after all this. He is hurting Nivi to get mental peace but at the same time he is hurting himself. He is not a person who can sleep peacefully after doing all this and if found that hatred was baseless. There should be strong base for his hatred. That's why I want everything to come in front before it get too late to bear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

Suchi, calm down sweetie, these people are not worth it, because you really can't do anything about the sick mentality of these forum members. Why stoop to their level ?

About the episode, I don't know why everyone is back to bashing Viren and reacting so much ? We knew this was coming, did people need to prepare more to see all this ? I don't think so !! I'm not holding Viren responsible or blaming him till his past is revealed !!

Because frankly speaking right now, people are eitehr thinking about Nivi and her pain, or Sid and her pain and like the Sood's everyone has put Sid and his pain above Viren's again !!

Yes Sid and Nivi were in pain, they were hurt and they cried tonight, but their pain is not even the 1% of the pain Viren must have gone through to have to stoop to do this ! So much pain that his only healing balm for him is to see Sid in pain !!

So many of you, weather NivRen fans or Sid-Nivi fans, everyone is only thinking and worrying about Sid & Nivi's pain and betrayal, but no one remembers that one point Viren was in so much emotional and mental pain that he tried to end his life, but did not die !!

Many of you can't even bear to these your Sid & Nivi in pain, yet no one cares about the amount of pain Viren has suffered all his life !!!

In tonight's episode, when Nivi was taking him to her favorite secret place, Viren just kept asking her who did she go with to the secret place, because one usually go and share a secret place with a loved one !! He is still so insecure about Nivi when it comes to Sid !!

Everyone sees his evil smirk, or hear the evil BG music, no one listens to what he says and what he means by it, half the time !! Why would they ? Everyone ha stheir own agenda !!! Support Nivi !! Make Viren Pay !! Nivi should leave Viren and go back to Sid !!! After all Viren and Divya are selfish, self centered, self obsessed people, their happiness, their lives, the fact that they are as much victims of the circumstances, does not mean anything to anyone, as long as Nivi leaves Viren ! As long as Sid-Nivi is back together and romancing again !! Angry

Navz sweetie I am not worried about Sid and Nivi's pain I am worried more about his own pain of guilt which will kill him inside after all this. He is hurting Nivi to get mental peace but at the same time he is hurting himself. He is not a person who can sleep peacefully after doing all this and if found that hatred was baseless. There should be strong base for his hatred. That's why I want everything to come in front before it get too late to bear.

Rachu I'm sorry to say this but many of you have already has decided that his hatred is baseless, because you used the word IF, and that says it all that you still doubt that his hatred is because of some petty jealousy and inferiority complex !!

So you can't use the word IF and then say you are worried about his pain !! Everyone is just worried about their precious Sid and Nivi !!

Who are we to judge Viren ?? Or give him Punishment ? Ot decide whether he is right or wrong ?? No one ! Only Nivi has the right to pass any judgment, to punish him, to question him !!

I love Nivi as much as you all, her tears matter to me too, but for me, it is only Nivi who has the right to say or do anything to Viren and when the time comes she will !

His past is not even revealed and yet everyone is shedding tears for Sid, and bashing Viren ! None of you waited for his past to reveal to pass your comments or judgment !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveshana_83savera2007Shayafansimran728puviniDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Who said tht ppl are enjoying when Nivi Marriage life is being ruined.........every1 is having their own pov.s....
i just want Nivi to repent b/c she is accusing sid and not beliving her 1st Love even though he did not supported her when she needed him but still i mean atleast look the truth in his eyes........

and abt Sid...he was quiet at tht time b/c of dadaji and he got married b/c Nivi told him again & again b/c she don't love him Nivi said tht b/c of divya........and it was Viren mom who ruined the dream of Dadaji....and now it's no Point of Sid to say tht he wanted to marry nivi....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akashcrazyakshi-sidputul

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLNavz we are seriously mad pyschotic because fighting for fictional characters this shows we love them too much that we forget that they are just characters of TV serial play their role go back and sleep and we people are fighting over them. Sorry I hurted you and I didn't mean to be against Viren because I can understand where he comes from. Ok I already told you I can get angry at him rant him but at the end of the day I want NivRen only. I don't have any feelings for Sid whatsoever but I do get angry when I see Nivi in pain maybe little more protective for her than Viren because till now I don't know the exact reason for his hatred.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010Suchi-

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Savera yaar ,,, we never even report their sick posts to the mods. and they continue posting new topics every day just to instigate us
The mods need to do something about this

Yaar, if they can make u angry and react, then they control u... so let them have it their way... We are digesting the new Viren and trying to find a way out in this mess created by CTs... Others have only come because NOW they see their chance to be right... They have been sleeping for months so let them have fun and when NivRen is together all the way one by one, they will leave the forum again...

Tension nahin lene ka :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728anjaani07anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Savera yaar ,,, we never even report their sick posts to the mods. and they continue posting new topics every day just to instigate us
The mods need to do something about this

Yaar, if they can make u angry and react, then they control u... so let them have it their way... We are digesting the new Viren and trying to find a way out in this mess created by CTs... Others have only come because NOW they see their chance to be right... They have been sleeping for months so let them have fun and when NivRen is together all the way one by one, they will leave the forum again...

Tension nahin lene ka :)

I'm fairly new to IF so I didn't see the sid-putul fans posting earlier on b4 nivren happened but i've seen a few posts today where ppl are calling Nivi a helpless doll to viren and wishing they break up etc?! I think its wrong to take joy in someone's pain and wishing someones marriage to break up is just awful no matter who they are! I'm not a big fan of divya or sid but I would never wish them to break up!

Saying that, I do think that it's best not to let these kinds of posts bother us too much cos then we're giving them what they want by reacting!! Stay calm and just keep watching, I know that Viren will have a good reason behind what he is doing and I refuse to blame him without knowing the full story!!

I know that these characters are fictional but they still somehow make us very emotional and we feel their pain. I've felt nivi's pain and even sid's today when she accused him. I also feel Viren's pain for what he must have gone through in his life to make him act the way he is now. I just hope the CT's do his character justice by explaining how and why he came to be this way and hope that Nivi will be the answer for him and that he will eventually find peace with her because I really think he deserves that after so many years of unhappinessHug

Sorry I've rambled but my thoughts are all jumbled at the moment, hope it made sense!! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghShayafanRahmDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
There is a saying  If you have nothing nice to say rather say nothing at all. I understand that we have all invested so much of emotions on these characters...it could be that some views might contradict others...It is perfectly normal to express your disagreement as long as you respect the opinion of others!!

Please remember that there is some limit to your freedom of expression... 

We all need to take a chill pill and enjoy the story unfold as all our loveable characters are growing and we are growing with them!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kanchhi_Shayafan

Go to top