Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

If Viren is at Fault:Mod's note PG5 (Page 3)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I know rach I am not supporting viren for what he is doing but i do have trust in marriage ! and I cannot stand it when people talk about separation

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveshana_83simran728Shayafangmann2010diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Suchi, calm down sweetie, these people are not worth it, because you really can't do anything about the sick mentality of these forum members. Why stoop to their level ?

About the episode, I don't know why everyone is back to bashing Viren and reacting so much ? We knew this was coming, did people need to prepare more to see all this ? I don't think so !! I'm not holding Viren responsible or blaming him till his past is revealed !!

Because frankly speaking right now, people are eitehr thinking about Nivi and her pain, or Sid and her pain and like the Sood's everyone has put Sid and his pain above Viren's again !!

Yes Sid and Nivi were in pain, they were hurt and they cried tonight, but their pain is not even the 1% of the pain Viren must have gone through to have to stoop to do this ! So much pain that his only healing balm for him is to see Sid in pain !!

So many of you, weather NivRen fans or Sid-Nivi fans, everyone is only thinking and worrying about Sid & Nivi's pain and betrayal, but no one remembers that one point Viren was in so much emotional and mental pain that he tried to end his life, but did not die !!

Many of you can't even bear to these your Sid & Nivi in pain, yet no one cares about the amount of pain Viren has suffered all his life !!!

In tonight's episode, when Nivi was taking him to her favorite secret place, Viren just kept asking her who did she go with to the secret place, because one usually go and share a secret place with a loved one !! He is still so insecure about Nivi when it comes to Sid !!

Everyone sees his evil smirk, or hear the evil BG music, no one listens to what he says and what he means by it, half the time !! Why would they ? Everyone ha stheir own agenda !!! Support Nivi !! Make Viren Pay !! Nivi should leave Viren and go back to Sid !!! After all Viren and Divya are selfish, self centered, self obsessed people, their happiness, their lives, the fact that they are as much victims of the circumstances, does not mean anything to anyone, as long as Nivi leaves Viren ! As long as Sid-Nivi is back together and romancing again !! Angry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evecoolgirl7shana_83Rani2011Shayafansimran728gmann2010shaazianjaani07anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i agree with you navzz...

I said it clearly the only two people who are really suffering are viren and nivi

Viren more than nivi

and I am going to support viren in what he does. and yes its hurtful but I am sure when the reality is exposed we will all see what happened

and I am sure! everyone will eat their words!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveshana_83simran728Shayafangmann2010shaazianjaani07anjubalaxaviaradiyaloveskinny

akashcrazy Groupbie
akashcrazy
akashcrazy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
oyaa realy u r the worst person i have ever seen 
one thing dont include all sid-putul fans 
they r not here they r as pure as sid-putul
like shaf ,[ [[ suzi , alhliha , kavianand , akshi , shelly , they never hurt
they all cried ,, 
and u ppl just bashed sid from last 2-3 moth just watched the post u have posted ,
dear truth always winner that u will see it very soon

Edited by akashcrazy - 26 January 2011 at 10:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I agree may be he is doing all this but I think he wants to make sure that Sid is out of Nivi's mind completely,  He can't even bear Hawa in between then so how can he bear someone else,  SO he is making it sure that Nivi starts to hate sid and Nivi becomes Viren's whole heartedly,  Viren is much in love with Nivi and he knows that Nivi still has a soft spot in her heart for Sid, he wants even that to be out so that only he will be there and no one else.  He just wants that Nivi''s each and every Heart beat  beats only for him and no one else, 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

i agree with you navzz...

I said it clearly the only two people who are really suffering are viren and nivi

Viren more than nivi

and I am going to support viren in what he does. and yes its hurtful but I am sure when the reality is exposed we will all see what happened

and I am sure! everyone will eat their words!

At least when Viren's truth with come out, he will apologize, repent and try and make it up to her, instead of yelling back at Nivi, because even after all he has been through, he still have the decency to own up to his mistakes and try and rectify it !! At least his is no coward, who would rather protect his own family name instead of proving a man innocent !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveshana_83coolgirl7simran728Shayafangmann2010Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
K mods you can close this thread I do not want anyone bashing anyone else.

Its not the purpose.

The purpose was to show that we should not support one jodi's breakup

Sid-divya should not separate

viren and nivi should not separate

and yes they are fictitious characters but they are representing marriage which is true

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evecoolgirl7shana_83simran728Shayafangmann2010xaviaradiyaloveskinny

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
viren is insecure and thats cause of what he went through!

No one is seeing his side : (

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveshana_83coolgirl7Shayafansimran728anjaani07shaazixaviara

Go to top