Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

If Viren is at Fault:Mod's note PG5 (Page 2)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I agree anju .. just now there is another post that they posted. I have reported her to themods.

I hope hte mods can do something about this

Have some respect people

akashcrazy Groupbie
akashcrazy
akashcrazy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i think u r the same girl who hate sid most ,we he not supported nivi , to ab kya hua ,,
by the way we sid-putul fans watching ccbm from starting we can understand ccbm more then u
my many frnxz not here because of u and 2-3 ppl u always bash sid ,, but truth always a winner thats niviarth love they wiill win and back soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratz

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@Suchi relax, cool down....
As Abidha said ups and downs are there in every relationship. As one passes through each hurdle in life one gets stronger and learns a lot. Nivi and Viren are made for each other. They will win the race. NivRen forever.....

Edited by shana_83 - 26 January 2011 at 10:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashcrazy

i think u r the same girl who hate sid most ,we he not supported nivi , to ab kya hua ,,
by the way we sid-putul fans watching ccbm from starting we can understand ccbm more then u
my many frnxz not here because of u and 2-3 ppl u always bash sid ,, but truth always a winner thats niviarth love they wiill win and back soon

OK, we will see.... We have full faith in the marriage vows.. We will see if Nivi ever will go back to Sid. She might leave Viren but she will never be Sid's. That are her sanskars...She does not believe in extra-marital affairs..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evesimran728gmann2010shaazi_Namita_xaviaraSuchi-

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@TM, You really need to calm down.
First of all, its just a TV show, things aren't to be taken personally and seriously. Nivi and others are just fictional characters but people on the forum have real feelings.
Secondly, everyone has a right to voice their opinion whether you like it or not.
So just discuss the show without pointing fingers at other members. There are better ways to vent your frustration.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratz

akashcrazy Groupbie
akashcrazy
akashcrazy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
wat evere but sid-putul
 were best no1
no ccbm no sid-putul mind it ,
u cannot understand love , by the way female cannot understand 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Suchi it's not the matter of separation it is matter of Love and trust we can't let Nivi to always bear the burnt the things are going out of way Nivi blamed Sid and she will trust Viren but what Viren is doing is not love see he was actually happy on seeing Nivi crying he should also feel that tadap he actually gave to Nivi. Her trust will be shattered I want her to emerge a woman and show the soods that she is not a doll with whom anyone can play. HL used her to sacrifice for Divya, Sid considered her doll on whom he can put blame anytime and Viren the worst actually starting playing with her how can she forgive Viren. It's not Nivi's fault DS sent Viren away then why he is taking revenge on her. He is spoiling his own life by doing this. Nivi words will haunt him when he will fall itna gussa accha nahi hota isse duro ko kuch nahi jaata khud ka sukh chaan chin jaata hai.

See DS and Sid will forget everything and lead a normal life but Viren is not a personwho can sleep peacefully after knowing the gravity of sin he committed in his own anger. He is going to ruin his own peace of mind now. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010_Namita_Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
yeah thanks guyz i am fine now.

It was just upsetting.
I agre i do not like sid but I do nto wish for their marriage to break up
I would never want divya to get hurt by breaking her love no way i would want that

I believe in marriage and to make it work not in extra marital affairs

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728gmann2010_Namita_diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top