India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

If Viren is at Fault:Mod's note PG5

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
So everyone is back again to bash viren cause they were so expecting him to be a villian

So they are happy

Those who support sid are like wow Look at this nivi is doing a mistake and she is being a "fish without water" "calling her a helpless doll"  adn they are happy that her marriage life is being ruined. Good for her how could she leave sid. She deserves this
Good that she got married to a psycho

Wow what a selfish world!!

Everyone here is for their own selfish reasons but no one is caring for Nivi.

Its a shame that people get happy when nivi is suffering !

I call it sadistic nature.

And its sad that they actually want her marriage life to be ruined so that she can get what she "deserves" cause she left sid and refused to be his mistress.

Its  strange that people easily forget that it was SID who said ok to get married to Divya and he did not even have the courage to tell people that he wants to get married to nivi.
and he was quiet that yes let me get married divya and in the side have my romance with my putul the helpless doll who will just do what ever I say !

YAY!

and when viren got married to nivi
everyone was like

crossing their fingers hoping for Nivi and Marriage to not work so that they can start having extra marital affair YAY! Kabhi alvida na Kehna

Wow what a world!!

Sick mentality. Anyone who supports Sidharth and Nivi to get back together is vouching for extra marital affairs.

and those who are wishing for nivi and viren to get separated are sadistic in their own way. They jst want nivi to suffer.

And get the enjoyment when Nivi is crying

YUCK!

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

heavenskylakshmi.sreeerum_emiprajeecoolgirl7shana_83mittusinghsavera2007Rani2011Shayafansimran728Jasleenlamssasha_1milee1014gmann2010AnamikaSJainzarmeenopuviniRahmanjubalaMMBGshaaziYeHoKyaRahaHaixaviaradiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@ Suchi: 

Relax yaar... Let people say what they will... Nivren rocks and will rock together :) 

Ups and downs are bound to happen in every relationship and what and how we react directs the relationsships destiney. 

In Sid-Nivi case the silence of Sid cost him Nivi. But in Nivren's case both aren't some human beings who remains silence. Nivi will question Viren and Viren will answer and that's the strengthness of their marriage :)

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

heavenskybinataadharprajeeshana_83coolgirl7Rani2011lamssimran728ShayafanshaazianjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuYeHoKyaRahaHaiSuchi-_Namita_

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Mods.. I am writing and venting this out cause every other day there are topics being opened when they call My favorite character NIVEDITHA to be Putul ( a doll that is helpless). Thats disgraceful

and then they vouch that , nivi and viren get separated

and they also get happy that viren is psycho that she is  getting what seh deserves

and also indicate by saying taht their jodi is only justice meaing what? taht our jodi that is nivi and viren get separated.
I am very emotionally tied to their jodi and till now we nivrenians have been quiet and stuck with our own thread not wanting to create issues in the forum but now the water is just flowing above our head!

Its enough. Please make sure that such topics are not created where certain people are wishing for one jodi to break up and get happy about it

India forums takes cares of everyone's emotions but not at the cost of otherss.

So my sincere request is for the Mods to give warnings to everyone who is support of breaking up of one jodi.

We never want bad for sid and divya rather we always forgive and over look divya and are happy when they are happy.
You will never see in our thread that we are trying to degrade them.

This is just getting too much!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

heavenskyNivRen_Luvu4eveRani2011mittusinghshana_83prajeeJasleenlamsShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoshaaziYeHoKyaRahaHaixaviara_Namita_

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Savera yaar ,,, we never even report their sick posts to the mods. and they continue posting new topics every day just to instigate us
The mods need to do something about this

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafangmann2010shaazixaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Suchi, even I am very sad today...I just cannot tolerate anybody calling a girl "a helpless doll".... No, I just cannot see how Nivi is helpless doll? I have just posted the same in one of the topics.
Whatever we are seeing right now, I am not justifying that but we have to just wait for the whole past to be revealed. But till then do not say Nivi as Putul as she is not. She is more strong than many of girls here on this forum. Currently she does not know what Viren is doing and she is trying to come close to her husband as she has always gotten support from him. Is there anything wrong with that - coming close to your husband??? No, it is not..That is the relationship and now she is building it. I am sad for Nivi but we all are forgetting that she has that internal strength which will make her bear all this pain and she will be the one taking care of Viren as she will realize what he has gone through. She is his ardhangini, she has completed 7 pheras with him. Not like with Sid when they did not complete it and she herself realized that she is not meant to be with Sid. And destiny chose her path. All the initial drama was done by destiny to pave way for Nivi-Viren as Viren's hatred and all his problems were to be fixed by Nivi. Kahte hain na ki "Upar wale ne har kisi ke liye kisi ko chuna hai." And he has selected Viren for Nivi as he knows that only she can cure him.
So then how can she be helpless? It is Viren and other Sood family members who are helpless...And Nivi will cure all of them.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

heavenskyshana_83Rani2011simran728ShayafanlamsJasleengmann2010shaazianjaani07Suchi-YeHoKyaRahaHaiDilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
True I want Nivren to remain together,  They are made for each other, I am sure when Nivi knows Viren's true intention of doing all this she will forgive him,  and accept him whole heartedly,  and I also want Divya to remain with Sidharth, She loves him a lot and wat ever she has done with Nivi is because of her love for Sid,  Divya will be happy only with Sid and Nivi with Viren.  These 2 couples are made for each other

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heavenskyshana_83Shayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Savera yaar ,,, we never even report their sick posts to the mods. and they continue posting new topics every day just to instigate us
The mods need to do something about this

Suchi, they are trying to instigate and we are reacting...No point dear.. There are millions of people in this world and we cannot let all of them have any effect on us... So calm down. Let them do what they want to and we will do what we have to. Are we going to change ourselves for some of those few people who do not care the sanctity of marriage? Who do not care if Nivi tied knots with Viren or not?  For them they want Nivi to be a Putul always to Sid and take care of his needs just like his mom does, never to raise voice....She is today's woman and not 20th century...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafanlamszarmeenogmann2010YeHoKyaRahaHaiSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Suchi calm down sweetie. I know it is hard to see that how come people wants to see Nivi suffering. In this battle whoever wins but we know that Nivi is the one who will go through hell. But this is just a phase and it will pass soon. We have to look at Nivi's character, she is not type of person who will leave her husband. She will excel from this situation and prove that she is strong enough to get through this pain too. Right now whatever Viren is doing, making lots of people mad and believe me those all who are mad are mad at him because they don't want to see Nivi hurting. I still believe in NivRen and want Nivi to fight it. She have every right to get angry at Viren, she can shout at him until she gets all her frustration and anger out, but I still want her to be on Viren's side when he is in need. I really want Viren to realize what a huge mistake he is making, sooner the better. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Rani2011simran728ShayafanlamsDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top