Miscellaneous

How to be popular at workplace?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dolly1211

Goldie

dolly1211

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Want to be popular at work? Here's a rundown on how you can be a people's person without breaking into a sweat.

Learn to hard-sell yourself without looking like a show-off

Introduce yourself to new colleague/s. It can help you take the lead in establishing effective working relationships.

Being cooperative with colleagues goes a great deal in fostering relationship with them

Don't shy away from making it to office get-togethers.You need to chill out and take a break from your gruelling office routine.

When participating in team projects, do get consensus avoid conflict on interests.

Keep teammates informed of your progress and follow through on your commitments.

Don't use your office secrets to gain extra mileage.

Be fair with people & don't resort to unfair means to gain ground.

Stay away from making offensive jokes or using indecent language.

Don't get involved in gossip and office politics.

Communicating effectively is vital in maintaining good relationships.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to be popular at workplace?" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushalay

Goldie

Khushalay

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
thX alot dolly 1211, u posted this article just at the right time bcoz i'm going to take my first step in practical life so it will help me alot, i hope so.

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Goldie

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
thanx dolly!!

dolly1211

Goldie

dolly1211

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
All the best to Khushalay!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.