India-Forums

*Shocking elimination spoiler* 29th Jan (Page 4)

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Aww that is sad news! I hope they can make it back into the show thru wild card.......or maybe Dada can use his VETO and recall them....but oh I forgot he uses the veto for Geeta's pet contestants ONLY!
So M&M please work hard to come back to the show.

LDTnMJ5lover46 Senior Member
LDTnMJ5lover46
LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
not saying that max and manik were bad but they were the weakest. but i still loved them.
Yuvian_forever Senior Member
Yuvian_forever
Yuvian_forever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Now i agree that Rajeev is the weakest Choreographer...
Because firstly,Maulika n punnu got eliminated and now Max N Manik...
They were not the weakest.....May be the choreo...was not good....Confused
Now rajeev is left wid only 2 doubles...I dnt want Karan and Carling to go....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
oh thats sad...they were one of the better jodis...am esp feeling bad for rajeev...another loss for him...

okkk

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

It's an unfortunate elimination in DID Doubles..

Zee TV's DID Doubles will see the ouster of a talented Jodi this week..
Dance India Dance Doubles on Zee TV will yet again see a talented Jodi from Rajeev ke Rockers going out this week.

After the shocking elimination of Ponnambalam and Maulica from Rajeev ke Rockers last week, it is the turn of the rapper Jodi, Max and Manik to bow out.

Our source states, "Dillin aka Max and Manik who specialized in Hip Hop had a very bad day and were in the bottom with Hardik and Nidhi. The Best Performance of the day came from Amit and Falon from Marzi ke Mastane, and they performed with a prop of as many as 18 chairs. Saurabh and Vivek from Geeta ki Gang also impressed one and all with their Robot Lavni act".

"Max and Manik had a certain dialogue in their entry segment which was rejected by the channel at the last minute. The team felt that the dialogue was not fit enough to be aired on National television. So the duo had to put in a filler of a musical piece for their entry which apparently did not gel well with their performance. There was no connection seen in the performance and music and this was one of the reasons for their ouster", adds our source.

With Rajeev ke Rockers going two down, we wonder what's coming next in DID Doubles..

RagMasta

DID2FAN Groupbie
DID2FAN
DID2FAN

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I'm happy with the decision.
DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
^ Thats your opinion. But  they will be back for sure!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index