*Shocking elimination spoiler* 29th Jan - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Hawwww, this is bad I wish they stayed, they were sooo good.. :((

^Sweetu, DID is rigged.
πŸ˜’

Was really upset to know MAX & MANIK have gone πŸ˜’ But they WILL be back through the Wild Card Entries! They wiill!!

We will all make sure!

If they did make mistakes then I guess its understandable why they went.. But what I dont understand is why semi classical? Esp in the trial rounds.. Why couldnt Rajeev give them hip hop or something they're good at.. They wouldnt have gonee πŸ˜”

Rajeev is losing his good Jodis..

I hope he doesnt lose Karan and Carling too! πŸ˜’
Damn ! My another fav jodi got eliminated.😭
They deserved to stay in competition.
oh great😑 Zee/DID has started its performance of scripting
This is just one of the 😲 . There many more 😲s to come😑
Edited by crystalline23 - 13 years ago
I am actually not shocked. As cute and funny as they are, and i do like them, but in terms of dancing, they lack compared to the other jodis. They don't have that finesse in their dancing, but regardless, they were SO much fun to watch! Best of luck to them! ⭐️
How can this happen?? πŸ˜² How can M&M get eliminated!! This show is surely rigged! I am done with this! 😑 🀒 πŸ˜’ πŸ˜­πŸ˜” πŸ˜•

I just can't think right now and thats all I am going to say!! I am over with this show!
Another Rajeev jodi out..now Rajeev needs to give ulitimate focus on his two groups..

Max should come back in DID 3..has the potential...
Yep! He really does need to work really hard with his other two jodis! I dont want Karan and Carling going out too! πŸ˜’
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Tech problems or Zee Tv scripted this problems?

No as in problems during dancing...they messed up a few steps i think...
I think this is utter nonsense! I mean, W*H? They weren't the strongest contenders out there, but there were worse contestants out there(don't wanna mention names). Anyways, in a way, I feel it could've been worse, so a part of me is kinda content. Well, D-Sir says they messed up on their performances....so let's wait and watch.