India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

my view on todays epi

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Big smileShockedCryWAH WAH WAH!!!!first thing i want to say that karan ur costume collection is jst suprb!!!and 2nd is abt sanchit:-don't u think guys sanchit lokks like ''saif ali khan'',,and now cum to the point,,,first bhai apki nakal koi nahi kar skta fir romit kya cheej hai''aise ek eyebrow utha kar dekho''hahah and romit treis with his finger to do this rofll,,,and tasha kya tashan look tha,,,sanchit haha''stomach in chest out hahah''and jis taraha se ap lad rhe mere ko mere ko mere school lkg ukg ke bache yaad aa gaye,,ek ne per mara toh dusre ne,,,ek mukka mara toh dusre ne dhakka,,,rofl,,i never seen such type of fight in any serial,god ap ka kuch nahi ho sakta,,and arjun agey se kabhi bhi kisi teddy ko mat fenkna plsss,,i love teddy's,,pls its a req,,and issey kehte nafrat aur pyar ka dusra pehlu,,as i chang angels dialogue,,u love each other or u hate each other,,bt u cant ignore each other,,,am i right na,,and arjun akhir kar ring us finger mein dhal hi li jiska connection stomach se hahah,,and luv the u palyed with ur ring when u thinked abt arohi,,and arohi mashaallah,,u looked hot,,swt,nice,,and so oonnnn today,,and romit haha''CHOTA BHALU''hahh,ek advice fight krni ho toh car mein ghr mein kro,,pr jb ap arohi chod ke gaye,,i dont like aisi fight nahi pasand,,dusri wali bacho wali fight kia karo,,i remmeber my childhood,,after watching u,,god bless u and love u and at the end''KHOTE DE PUTTAR''i love this dialogue hahh,,love uuu,,,so muchhhhhhLOLStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroralizzie_1wida

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hated arjun today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Yep, even i felt i was watching school fight during lunch breaks.

And i also did not like Arjun leaving Arohi in highway. Highways can be dangerous especially for girls who are alone. My friends had a very bad experience on one highway while driving then imagine while walking on highway. 

I think that scene was wrongly written by creatives. Atleast they should have shown Arjun driving off but coming back immediately to take her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroranav92

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i think it was good that he left her there hehe
i mean arohi haev chance to tell press wala naa
and btw he stopped before the hotel.. he know she will come there in an hour
ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
yuppppppp so cuteeeeee n spontaneous dilogue dilvery by dadiiiiii

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index