MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 i want ccbm to proceed in this way:

while viren continues to frame sid, nivi is exposed to viren's childhood!!!!!!!!!!!! i think she goes to vandana to  ask about and see viren's childhood stuffs including  diary  and take all those to her room. she gets reminded how viren was dragged by jawahar and is in tears!!!!!
she finds a diary of viren and his feelings written in it!!!like he had no one who loved him in the house and that eveyone was hellbend in sending him out of the  house!!!!!!! she feels sympathy for him!!!!!!!she would probably see chotte viren dress\ shirt and starts hugging it!!!!(wah kya baat hai) viren suddenly comes from nowhere and asks her why she is crying for and doubts that she came to know of his trap!!!!!! she would probably show viren his small dress and would tell him that i will surely give you all the love that you had missed from childhood and will never leave him alone!!!!!!! viren in his mind is like i just wanted to hear this from you !!!!!!! nivi futher would ask him his past!!!!! viren would be compelled to tell all truths to her!!!!!!!!!!! and why he has become like this!!!!!!!!!!! she will surely be devastated but since her love for viren is overpowering her shock she would probably ask him as to y he did all this!!!!!!!!!!she might even slap him right and left and finally hug and confess that she loves him more than her life and viren is in shock and regret himself of doing everything!!!!!!!!
guys guess further!!!!!!!
Edited by COOLGIRLLAVANYA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good...bt viren wont expose to nivi hs reality as he fears nivi too goes frm hs lfe...anyway brilliant thought
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
the thing is viren should be confident enough to share his heart with nivi!!!!!!!! Edited by COOLGIRLLAVANYA - 13 years ago
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
i am eagerly waiting for their mandhir scene!!!!!!!