Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ranbir must be something special. Even after the checking, he escaped.
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

sweety you have to understand there is a difference. Just because you throw every single thing out you get to know doesn't mean others dont know a thing. There are many I know who knows a lot but they don't go and talk about it.

for example I know a lot about katrina and have very close sourcues but I am not going to say a word because of reasons which I want to keep for myself, so I can very easily figure out when someone says false things about her just so they feel better about themselfs...

Ill feel better about myself by saying lies about Kat? I'm 28, leading a happy life with an awesome husband and great career.

I dont need to spread stories on some 2nd grade actress to make myself feel better.

I can say the same thing to you... may be pretending to know Kat and assuming she is an awesome woman makes you feel better. So carry on, be my guest.

Because I seriously am not going to waste another post on some actress who cant act and some obsessed fan.
Originally posted by: pragya0

Man you remember all my posts... look like someone has been following rather stalking all my posts.

Spotting someone and speaking o them a couple of times doesnot mean I know them personally. To know someone personally you need to know them for long which I dont

And when did I say Deepika is a saint? Show me one post where I do.

You dont get it do you, you know what ill let you believe what you want to....if that makes you feel better.

Call it what ever you want I read all members post and why shouldn't I? is there some rules for who's post to read and which once not to read?

Its not about remember its about repeating saying the same things about the celebs in topics.

good for you if you know them personally or spotting them or speaking to them etc.... its none of my business, so I don't need an explanation.

And when did I say katrina is angel she is send from god to us human and you keep saying things like I said that etc...

AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

deepika is an innocent angel who is virgin, the only reason she dated ranbir was to have a friend she could play cards with, play sport etc.. kissing etc.. comes after marriage for her..

I hate this defense so much. So, if a girl is not a virgin or indulges in premarital 'kissing etc', she is no better than a cheater?
ladygaga thumbnail
Wow the cat fight in this thread is much more entertaining than the sex jokes in the other thread😆.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Wow the cat fight in this thread is much more entertaining than the sex jokes in the other thread😆.

Link please? 😛

Entertainment ke liye sala kuch bhi karega,😆
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣  🤣  I saw this thread is buzzing 🤣
Who wants to play Referee Referee?? 😆
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Link please? 😛

Yahann pe.. sharmanaak gun and trigger jokes.. 😆

Cat fight or sex jokes thread.....oooh we are spoilt for choice today 😆