Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Lunza...

It would be fun to see some variety in the dances na.. esp for Mahi... I would love to see her enact a tragic dance performance..... on say a slow number............she is a good actress, I am sure she will emote well...
Lol Shekhar and Preitis dance and Chang- Marisha dance

are totally stolen from DID 2

and there dances done by shakti =_=
Shekhar is completely dependent on his partner ... Preeti seems to do all the hard work, he seems to be working out / practising for a wrestling competition at times....

So, it would be great to see how he dances without leaning on Preeti all the time..... literally.... He will need to show some dance moves for a change now... I think the challenge suits them perfectly..... 👍🏼
yup i'm sooo luking forward for next week performances..

her challenges are indeed challenging

but i dun Mahi will have any probs doing a emotional act cos she is a fantabulous actor..watch LTL sometimes..she is a calm and composed actor 👏
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by teacher25

Shekhar is completely dependent on his partner ... Preeti seems to do all the hard work, he seems to be working out / practising for a wrestling competition at times....

So, it would be great to see how he dances without leaning on Preeti all the time..... literally.... He will need to show some dance moves for a change now... I think the challenge suits them perfectly..... 👍🏼

🤣 i just can't imagine Shekhar dancing on his own 🤣
Originally posted by nasco

amazing challenges
Ankita
-shadow dance

Daya-dancing at various speeds(fast, fast forward, slow etc)
Ragini-dance to an old song using current flavour(steps) no remixing alowed
Sushant & Salman-aerial act
maahi-emotional dance(make the judges cry)😭
Shekhar- dance without touching or seeing each other
Chang- dance using a box as a prop

dats it i guess.sorry for any mistakes😊

Originally posted by teacher25

Sushant - Shampa & Salman - Yana : Aerial act
Mahi - Savio: Emotional act (sad, no smiling 😭
Chang - Marischa : Prop usage - Box
Ragini - Nirav : Old song, aaj ki taal
Shekhar - Preeti : Diwar in between the two, can't see each other...
Ankita - Nishant : Shadow dance
Daya - Rushali: Fast -forward, then slow.... different tempos of music

Hi everyone 😊 I don't write much in this forum. I am actually very curious about a thing and was thinking to write about it for quite a time now. 

There is a common thing between the two posts which I've quoted above. If its Sushant-Shampa, Chang-Marischa, Mahi Savio, Ragini-Nirav, Sekhar-Preeti, Ankita-Nishant and Daya-Vrushali then why its not Yana-Salman? 😳
Why its always Salman-Yana in this forum? 😕 Its give an impression that Yana is the Choreographer😛 LOL...😆

Yana is a fab dancer.... don't you think its kinda under estimating or should I say improper acknowledgment of her talent? 😳 

Lets come to the topic.... yes... I'm really excited for Malaika's challenge😃 The challenges given by Malaika are surely going to test the each contestant. I'm really looking forward to Yana's performance😊 I think Yana is really lucky to have a physically strong dancing partner who can handle her properly in the air. It is because mostly in a couple dance and that too an aerial...the male partner plays a pivotal part... you know what I mean. But personally I would love to see Salman choreographing something for Yana... that will show her strength and skill apart from the lifts etc. 😳
Originally posted by anjali10

🤣 i just can't imagine Shekhar dancing on his own 🤣

@me niether😆😆😆😆......but its the perfect challenge and he has the biggest one cos now no lifts or anything just pure dancing unless they try to climb up the wall or something🤣.....

The challanges are pretty good,Chang and marischa its gona be intresting to see how they use thier prop....and ankita/nishant what theme they use in shadow dance will be intresting too.....and i think we are going to see a very differnt side to maahi this time.
i love airel acts so looking foward to sushant and yana's acts aswell.
shadow dance seems to b d best challenge according to me

i can still remember shalleen n daljeet's shadow dance in nach balliye...it was fantabulous...d concept in itself is so beautiful😍
Originally posted by nasco

amazing challenges
Ankita
-shadow dance

Daya-dancing at various speeds(fast, fast forward, slow etc)
Ragini-dance to an old song using current flavour(steps) no remixing alowed
Sushant & Salman-aerial act
maahi-emotional dance(make the judges cry)😭
Shekhar- dance without touching or seeing each other
Chang- dance using a box as a prop

dats it i guess.sorry for any mistakes😊

I found Mahi's most interesting one. 😆
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

I found Mahi's most interesting one. 😆

I love Shadow dancesm, esp since i dont have to see Ankita or Nishants face🤢😛! but really looking forward to both of the aerial acts!