Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I gave Danish flying kisses today.... (Page 2)

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

<font color="#990066">i m 2nd to you, same situation is here</font>
<font color="#990066">vary nice post buddy........</font>

</strong>

<font color="#0000ff">@Abhay would have answered, ''aana hi pada mere bina to tumhe safely saans lena bhi nahin aata, aur khada rehna bhi nahin aata, chal padi thi, aur dekha thok diya na apne aap ko us khochre ki car se?''</font>

<strong>

ROFL

thanx yaar. I love the way danish always makes his efforts of hurting Pia, he doesnt even know that Pia is more protected than our P.M of India, by our dashing, handsom, vampire cum boyfriend cum guardian angel cum lover abhay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bAkChOd.

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeti_huda

</strong>

<font color="#0000ff">@Abhay would have answered, ''aana hi pada mere bina to tumhe safely saans lena bhi nahin aata, aur khada rehna bhi nahin aata, chal padi thi, aur dekha thok diya na apne aap ko us khochre ki car se?''</font>

<strong>

ROFL

thanx yaar. I love the way danish always makes his efforts of hurting Pia, he doesnt even know that Pia is more protected than our P.M of India, by our dashing, handsom, vampire cum boyfriend cum guardian angel cum lover abhay.
u r r8 humare PM kya RP se bhi zayaada protected hain ROFL.......mano agar humein aisa body gourd milta toh!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeti_hudakaushiki9

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

Originally posted by neeti_huda

</strong>

<strong>

ROFL

u r r8 humare PM kya RP se bhi zayaada protected hain ROFL.......mano agar humein aisa body gourd milta toh!!Day Dreaming

you na, now i m daydreaming about how would it be like to have some one like him as body guard.... And i am floating in the air as usual, by the fantacy.

I would love to go for any troboule, so that he can come and save me.

kaushiki9

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i liked ur post alot kaushiki! ROFL
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
the title did sound a bit mad but nw i understand why LOL?
seriously both were really craving to see each other they say na !!
" Oh Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Tere Ho Gaye Hain Hum
Teri Kasam "Wink
they both love each other sooooooooooEmbarrassed much but hate haseena at time Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neeti_huda

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

the title did sound a bit mad but nw i understand why LOL?
seriously both were really craving to see each other they say na !!
"Oh Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
<font face="verdana">Tere Ho Gaye Hain Hum
Teri Kasam "Wink</font><font face="verdana">they both love each other sooooooooooEmbarrassed much but hate haseena at time Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

yeah right yaar, about Hasssseeena i should mention one dialogue of malamal weelly, '' abhi gaanv to basa nahi aur bhikhari aa gaye mangne ke liye'e

i am not telling her begger but situation was like abhi to Abhay ne decide hi kiya tha ki me pia ke paas jau, aur woh aa gayee, tum kahin nahin ja rahe ho.

--AROMAL--

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I am also happy that the CT's did not drag the Accident episode and Abhay would be soon back to his Piya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--AROMAL--

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Piya from childhood has lost everything her mother died when she was young,her father thought she and her mother had died in accident and now what love she has got is just of Abhay i know the Dobriyals treat her like a family but still only one person can be most important to you in your whole life with whom you can share all worries and for her it's Abhay................. hope they get back together fast and Abhay should confesses his love for Piya it's high time.

Edited by Marie_789 - 27 January 2011 at 12:08am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index