India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I gave Danish flying kisses today....

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I know you all will be mad at me because of title, but couldnt help it,,, because he is the reason our Abhiya will be togather tomorrow.

So i jumped with the excitement and joy after watching Dan doing the stupidest thing of hurting Pia....

Now he thinks he will enjoy watching Pia blood covered but little did he know that Abhay will let him pay for the even single ounce of Pia's blood.

And and and our Pia madam, seriously she is the worst jinx i hade have ever seen in any seriel, without Abhay she cant even stand properly.

I think if i were Abhay, after returning to her. And if she asked Abhay tum aa gaye?''

Abhay would have answered, ''aana hi pada mere bina to tumhe safely saans lena bhi nahin aata, aur khada rehna bhi nahin aata, chal padi thi, aur dekha thok diya na apne aap ko us khochre ki car se?''

I am not gonna leave you again.

But the most touchy part was Abhay saying,''i need you PIA'' BOTH ARE CRAVING TO SEE EACH OTHER.

And hasssseena, this lady has the worst time of coming near Abhay's room, she always comes at wrong time..

Remember when Abhay and Pia were in his room and both of their wickets were down and lost with each other, she came by smell.

And today when Abhay was about to runaway from house to Pia she again enetered.

And no offence To Kabir fans but after yesterday's episode, he is becoming Mike Newton rather than Jacob Black, of Twilight.

So i just spoke too much now it's time for me to shut up.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

susan88saphira7988ArshForEverdisco_divaBilliCat.luvkasudaisyluv-sim---AROMAL--Marie_789AnamikaSJainkaushiki9bAkChOd.TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Neeti, I thought you'd gone mad!ROFL
But ya, I agree I'm happy that AbhIya will be together. But at the cost of Pia being badly injured? We're really selfishOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neeti_hudasaphira7988luvkasusushupsbAkChOd.

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
yea even i think the same.........we should thank to danish.......and yea kabir is like mike...auray is jacob.......im sure!!
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Neeti, I thought you'd gone mad!ROFL
But ya, I agree I'm happy that AbhIya will be together. But at the cost of Pia being badly injured? We're really selfishOuch
no..we r not selfish bcoz we knw piya ko kuch nahi hoga...abhay hain na ...dont fear abhay is hear LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

<font color="#CC00FF">Neeti, I thought you'd gone mad!ROFL</font>
<font color="#CC00FF">But ya, I agree I'm happy that AbhIya will be together. But at the cost of Pia being badly injured? We're really selfishOuch</font>

arrey yaar i know... But when it comes too Abhiya, i love to admit that i am damn selfish, even if it makes Pia injured, cause the physical pain she can handle but not the emotional one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988.Jane..

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

yea even i think the same.........we should thank to danish.......and yea kabir is like mike...auray is jacob.......im sure!!

yup thank you Danish you are the best villain in the world, because you always try to ruin Pia's life, but eventually you make it better, by bringing Abhay close to her and ruin your life after that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bAkChOd.

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i m 2nd to you, same situation is here
vary nice post buddy........

@Abhay would have answered, ''aana hi pada mere bina to tumhe safely saans lena bhi nahin aata, aur khada rehna bhi nahin aata, chal padi thi, aur dekha thok diya na apne aap ko us khochre ki car se?''

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neeti_hudasaphira7988Sapphire_238

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I cant say i was looking forward for this accident just cause it brings Abhay back....It was horrible to see Piya like thatOuch. Danish has turned into a pshyco. But yes, the good thing in all this is that he will come back, cause obviously more than she needs him, he needs her.

Originally posted by neeti_huda

And and and our Pia madam, seriously she is the worst jinx i hade have ever seen in any seriel, without Abhay she cant even stand properly.

well she have done fine before she enetered this jinxed DehardunLOL, been very independent and taken care of herself all alone, so i wouldnt really call having a psycho killer who drives over you with car as 'cant even stand proparly' Confused

Edited by fahidlover - 26 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeti_hudakaushiki9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index