India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

26th Jan 2011 Update (Page 9)

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
we are happy however that they gave us the santu preggy track inspite of all detractors proclaiming they never wouldLOL
now lets wait and watch hope for the best and not create a pall of unnecessary gloomSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275ShaiqMadihamuttakinbishop22simlavidhiramsha_002

ShaiqMadiha Senior Member
ShaiqMadiha
ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I dnt thing smthing diff or stupid can be seen at the end.....jus 3 days r left to the and they show much difference now at the end.....bt still hping for the best.........
bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
we got them in the same frame and tomorrow they might show us a closer scene.... loved it when they were sitting on the bed together quite close and comfortable

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275ShaiqMadihasimlavidhi...RamonaG....

ShaiqMadiha
ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushmi

Originally posted by ShaiqMadiha

if dis is really possible we want BANDINI season 2........wating for it vry eagerly....It was really a sad think to watch the end when Santu n DM invites Cry........really sad by the end of Bandini......hope for new season of Bandini soon.........luv BANDINI vry much....

Trust  me it is possible... just wht we have to do is keep posting on imagine wall on FB, realy imagine do keep a check on their wall 24*7...
n its just bcz of the countless post made by bandinians dat they cant end the shw wid out giving us our demanded track dat we got Santu's preggy track.....
Comeon guys... keep posting on imagine wall... n also send them msgs, e-mails as Saurabh from imagine said anji they will consider bandini2...
n also rr had puted his status abt he will consider Bandini2...... keep requesting rr on his fb profile
and last bt nt the least keep signing the petition for BANDINI 2..........
which is the most easiest n convinient way... which all of u can do... come on sign the petition guys
n yes i trust u ,ya i signed the petition n posted too........thanx
muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

we are happy however that they gave us the santu preggy track inspite of all detractors proclaiming they never wouldLOL
now lets wait and watch hope for the best and not create a pall of unnecessary gloomSmile
u r right ramo di
ya i'm happy abut santu prg track
but wishing for BANDINI SEASON 2 WITH RR AND AK..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86bishop22AyeshaRRsimlavidhi...RamonaG....

ShaiqMadiha
ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipodmackid

instead of wasting precious 3 mts between triven-santu and doctor scene they could have given us a nice SANRAJ scene
cv's will never learn to make us happy

ya they can really show us same moments of SANRAJ........if they listen to us then this would not b the case wat we all r facing for feelin sad n annoying abut the endof bandini......... 
muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali.SANRAJ

Originally posted by muttakin

updated by anjali-sanraj
Lol i am sufferring from short term memory loss.i don't remember what was the last part of epi...was it triveni santu scene or there was anything more...am confused
<font size="2">jabse DM ka akheri bidai ka somoy aya tabse anju ko kuch yaad ni rehta..................ROFL</font>ROFL

ise kehte hai SACCHA PYAAR bole to TRUE LOVEROFL
.............................................................................../
plz take care anju i rally love you with Dm
par Dm ab tho santuke pass hai
jab twins agyega tob tumara bend bajega................................ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86

klementina_275 Groupbie
klementina_275
klementina_275

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Myra, Sakshi and  Ushmi    for    update, thanks for your patienceClapHug
I'm a little disappointed because I expected more scenes and only SANRAJ SANRAJ! I'm wondering is it possible to link between Visal and Triveni, when we know what he did! but also I'm glad that he will remain in my memory weakWink
DARAMRADZ, with his seductive look,that does not forgetEmbarrassed,and Santo with her smile like the SunBig smile Only they and nobody else LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86

Go to top