Bandini

26th Jan 2011 Update - Page 4

Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Any how Baa's dialogue was auesome....
whn vishal came back from jail... she asked jab shyam ko ghar laut aaye ho to ahsaas hua subha kitni galti kari thi apne sage maa baap ko ....something something.....
yaar sach mein... baa bhi ab Mauke pe Chauka marti hai.... ek dum Motiben ki tarha....😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol i am sufferring from short term memory loss.i don't remember what was the last part of epi...was it triveni santu scene or there was anything more...am confused %)
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update again...

anju please cheer up..... I can't see a sad anju :(

hopefully we will get Bandini 2 with younger sanraj and filled with more romance and the tracks we've beening asking for
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 z updates Anji, ipod n ushmi. It was nice 2 see sanraj in one frame. Vishal has redeem so much. Didin't watch z invitation as its v sad n hope 2 see them giving us another invitation soon 4 bandini 2.  
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh please Anji take care of urself, u r among z leaders 2 bring back bandini 2 with sanraj.
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bishop22

thanks for the update again...

anju please cheer up..... I can't see a sad anju :(

hopefully we will get Bandini 2 with younger sanraj and filled with more romance and the tracks we've beening asking for

rofl hose don't you know me Anji and sadness are like two different ends of a river...;P

am all set with my warriors,to bug IMAGINE for season 2..!
Oh yeah..! ;P
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mira and Anju for the update.

hmmm so the food poisoning was for Trishal moment 🤢 was waiting for DM to rush about Santu in panic and showing some concern for his coming baby and it was Triveni the one who was more affected.  I cannot take in the rushed forgiveness of Vishal in a day of him returning home and the sudden feelings between Trishal suppose since the show is ending this is what we get.

I am still waiting for a good cute decent SANRAJ scene and DM needs to finally start pampering Santu like we are waiting to see with that added naughtiness of DM, plz CVs don't let us down and no more Trishal - we honsestly do not care for them, they had their little moment now hoping nxt 3 days its just SANRAJ SANRAJ SANRAJ !!!! 😳

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the update. No comment on the epi.
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simlavidhi

Oh please Anji take care of urself, u r among z leaders 2 bring back bandini 2 with sanraj.

agree wid simlavidhi... cummon anji
dont loose ur spirits
n not to forget guys... RR himself said he will consider abt Bandini2 . anju u also knw the other things right... so cummon cheer up girl......

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simlavidhi

Oh please Anji take care of urself, u ramong zleaders 2 bring back bandini 2 with sanraj.

Chill guys...that was just a MELODRAMA..rofl am very inspired by ekta mata..! :P 😆