26th Jan 2011 Update

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
HI friends

Part 1

episode starts with last night scene- santu faints
all in the m-living room- dm worried- kaddu tells him to relax the doctor is with them- 
doctor comes down and tells them it is case of food poising and ask them to bring hot water
kaddu tells hiten it is because of basundi which they bought from the market - hiten tells her you should take extra care of santu and triveni- baa tells them to relax everything will be ok
doctor comes down and tells them santu is ok triveni is unconscious as she has cramps if she does not improve by morning then we will take her to the hospital
hiten leaves the doctor to the door- vishal asks hiten why was the doctor here? who is sick? hiten tell him about santu and triveni food poising - vishal runs in the house

he enters sanraj room- dm is with santu on the bed- baa moti and kaddu follow vishal- he asks santu how is she feeling- santu tells him i am ok but triveni is not well- they might have to take her to the hospital- dm tells him we are here to take care of him do not worry-vishal asks santu permission to see triveni- santu gives him permission

vishal goes to triveni's room- sees her in pain puts his hand forward but stops himself flash back scenes how he raped her- triveni unknowingly holds vishal's hand- he has flash back how triveni started to take care of him
triveni opens her eyes -vishal asks her how is she and how is the baby- he prays to god that all will be ok and their kid is ok
dm listening outside

dm goes to santu's and tells her triveni is ok and the decision she took to bring vishal home was the right one- our son has changed and has become a man-
santu happy and tells dm when you said  vishal our son it has given me a new hope- dm tells her yes i felt megha had poisoned him but no he is still our blood and our son

dm walks dowm to the living room and tells all of them i was against vishal coming home but now i see he has a chance to improve
the police walk in - they have come to arrest vishal- dm ask them why? vishal has borrowed a lot of money and the people have complained against him- dm tells them he will bring him to the police station

dm tells baa santu and me had some hope and now all hopes have disapperared- santu says no i still have hope- after darkness there is always light -it takes time but i will wait
she tells dm take him to the police station but bring him back

break

part 2

dm at the police station with vishal and the money lenders- he tells the money lender your money will be returned with interest - they take back their complain- vishal tells dm thank you - dm tells him i did this because of santu - tell her thank you
dm and vishal come home- baa tells vishal you should be thankful for what your parents did for you- now you know how important your parents are and because of them you not in the jail
dm tells hiten to pay the moneylenders and tells vishal you have to pay back all the money with interest to me- moti asks him why he is your son- dm says yes once he pays back he will never make the same mistake again

break

part 3

santu doing pooja- vishal makes diya with is own hands and touches santu's feet- santu cannot believe this is the same vishal who threw his parents out of the house- vishal tells her same name put a new person - he tells her you have done your pooja of your god now i will do my pooja of my god- he does santu's aarti- santu has tears in her eyes

doctor comes home to check triveni- all is well- santu tells the doctor to tell triveni to take rest
feel good scene between triveni and santu
triveni tells santu i heard what you told the doctor on the corridor- both happy

freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 26 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeMC4821chhedab1ndumvatsaswarajgirsaggi80panpananupamgjammy3...Nahid...jhd86klementina_275neteche_cssanjanagigusersriyapooja***Anu***Joshana458viraf4ueli01hina91mimi10muttakinluvrrhashbrownprincess_star11-sia-AyeshaRRbishop22cuterosyushmiGauri22daddysgirl786soap-criticshabz50Shahara3simlavidhiSophia21KyunkiImafanRoarkammoosanitaranipyar-ishkRajinilicious

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hi mira di ='D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushmiipodmackid

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali.SANRAJ

Hi mira di ='D

hi anju- good you got a chance to come today
AyeshaRR Goldie
AyeshaRR
AyeshaRR

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hi anji
Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Epi start with yest epi kaddu asking santu is she fine or nt....santu feels pain in stomach and faints.
Kaddu telling dm to calm down as doc is checking both santu and triveni.doc says its case of food poisning.
Dm worried..doc comes after a while says santu is ok bt triveni still is unconscious.
Vishal ask hiten whats the matter.hiten tells him vishal runs inside. Dm telling santu to rest (sanraj no bdsp) vishal ask hows she.dm tells we are here no need of u to worry.vishal asks if he cn meet triveni ,santu gives him permission

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86klementina_275hashbrownmimi10eli01bishop22AyeshaRRipodmackidNandiniShsimlavidhipyar-ishk

AyeshaRR Goldie
AyeshaRR
AyeshaRR

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
thanks for the update anju
eli01 Senior Member
eli01
eli01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hi friendsSmile

thanks for the update girls
ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hello.....
thnks for the update anji...............

Go to top