•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
firstly happy republic day to all of u !!!!!!!!

Dud saw todayz episode . l felt like killing danish after seeing it and abhay feeling could been seen in the full episode that how much did he miss her in just a day !! 
seriously i did start hating madhu a bit !! Overall i did not like the episode so much !!!
plz i would love to read ur view on the episode also !!
even i didnt like the episode much either.
 in the starting there was too much drama. i wanted to see more of abhay and piya their feeling about one another , desperation, wanting etc etc
but no .half the show was wasted on arnab and madhu
ya u r rite...... bt finally aj piya ka accident hogaya nd now abhay will be back!!!!
it was horrible to see Piya like that😔....poor baby.....running out that road in hope of meeting her love and thats what she meets instead.

i am just wondering how abhay will try to heal her in front of everyone in the hospital?
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

even i didnt like the episode much either.
 in the starting there was too much drama. i wanted to see more of abhay and piya their feeling about one another , desperation, wanting etc etc
but no .half the show was wasted on arnab and madhu
i do agree they did waste the half epi on madhu and arnab 
and even i wanted to see more about ahbiya feeingz
sry guys i just loved d episode 2day......

ABhay's restlessness 4 Piya was speechless.......
and d way Piya ran 4 meeting him was killing me......

ya for the Madhu Arnab wastage of time------

if they were not supposed 2 waste d time then accident would have 2 b shown before d epi ends.........

or hamari restless thodi kum ho jaati 4 d next epi.......
it was good episode from yesterday's😛
Hey thank you so much for the wishes ..Same to you & one & all..!!

coming to episode ..it was brilliant for me..Yes madhu is so sickening but can belive her negativism..very realistic but yeah felt like bashing her..! And Mish & Pachi were so cute ..they love Piys so much..SO TRUE FRIENDS>.I love that bond what they share with PIYA..!1And Mr.Donriyal is awesome..as a father..he is superb in his expressions..and teh way he wanted to stop Piya & I loved the way Madhu put across Piya's perspective of leaving the house..very well reasoned & executed..and the best part was ofcourse that PASSIOANTE BOND what ABHAY & PIYA share..I am crazy about they passionate love..Superbly directed episode..as most of the times..PKYEK ROCKS..!!
heartbreaking episode😭 d way pia was longing n yearning fr abhay moved me...she's so madly in love that thers no lookin back for her...she's goin to be a part of his dark world n abhay cant do anything to change that...n abhay sayin that he cant live without pia was😭  his need for her was makin him emotionally weak n his resolve to stay away frm her evn weaker..if only haseena hadnt stopped him😡 not meaning to sound heartless but now that pia has been mortally wounded...... abhay will be back😊  n he's gonna send danish to another galaxy altogether😆