Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay's desperation and confession (Page 2)

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
DANISH IS STUPID AND SHORT SIGHTED. There is a saying in marathi "Vinash kale Viparit Buddhi" . It means that when  any person  enters a phase of  selfdestruction he gets the absolute wrong ideas which he feels will save his life and restore it to happiness but in reality these very same ideas bring about that persons destruction very very quickly sometimes sooner than expected.Same will be the case of Danish once Abhay finds out Danish tried to kill Piya.And I pray that Kabir also will die at hands of Abhay.I am sick and tired of watching that dumb idiot trying to get for himself what was never his in the first place.I just hope Abhay drains all that arrogant rajput blood out of Kabir and gives Kabir a horrifying death.A death which would make the Grim Reaper cry. I mean if any character sucks in that show it is Kabir.He acts worse than Tracker(Ruhi) and he should have been named Tracker instead of Kabir.

Edited by VladDracula - 26 January 2011 at 11:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
yeah today finally he admitted his feelings and poor Piya

i hope tomorrow he goes to her and heal her with his special kissesEmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushingLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988luvkasu--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
it was indeed a very emotional episode...i actually dint expect a confession from abhay..but d way he said he needs pia in his life n cant live without her....aah that killed me.. Unhappy he was literally in tearsCryif only stupid haseena hadnt stopped himAngry but well u cant blame her too as she did wat was her moral duty.......... n poor pia, d way she ran to meet abhay thinking he was bak...it was heartbreakingBroken Heart  only to be run over by tht goon danishAngryabhay-pia's yearning for each other was so touching..Unhappy abhay's gonna be so shattered wen he sees pia in her near death state in d hospital n he's so gonna blame himself fr wat hapnd to herCry cant wait for him to confess his love asapSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasuTOTAL-ROMANTIC

saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

yeah today finally he admitted his feelings and poor Piya

i hope tomorrow he goes to her and heal her with his special kissesEmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushingLOL
@ green  i hope so too...Blushing n i think he wont disappoint usDay DreamingWink
Wink

--sumana13--

saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

DANISH IS STUPID AND SHORT SIGHTED. There is a saying in marathi "Vinash kale Viparit Buddhi" . It means that when  any person  enters a phase of  selfdestruction he gets the absolute wrong ideas which he feels will save his life and restore it to happiness but in reality these very same ideas bring about that persons destruction very very quickly sometimes sooner than expected.Same will be the case of Danish once Abhay finds out Danish tried to kill Piya.
very well said..Clap i absolutely agree...danish's retarded idea is gonna be d end of him.. Angry abhay's not gonna spare his life this timeDead
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahidlover

yes, both Piyas and Abhays longing was heart breaking and warming at the same time.

But these 'men' na!looool all he needed to realize his extreme love for her was 'a miles apart'...leaving the poor girl waiting....

well, i cant say i waited for the accident, cause it was horrible to see Piya in that state:(((but we know he'll come back cause of this.....so i guess i am gonna try to look by it.
@ green  i agreeLOL men r really slow in these matters..either they dont realise their feelings or just dont wana admit itConfused  most of them always need a prod n distance usually works wondersLOL

--sumana13--

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

DANISH IS STUPID AND SHORT SIGHTED. There is a saying in marathi "Vinash kale Viparit Buddhi" . It means that when  any person  enters a phase of  selfdestruction he gets the absolute wrong ideas which he feels will save his life and restore it to happiness but in reality these very same ideas bring about that persons destruction very very quickly sometimes sooner than expected.Same will be the case of Danish once Abhay finds out Danish tried to kill Piya.And I pray that Kabir also will die at hands of Abhay.I am sick and tired of watching that dumb idiot trying to get for himself what was never his in the first place.I just hope Abhay drains all that arrogant rajput blood out of Kabir and gives Kabir a horrifying death.A death which would make the Grim Reaper cry. I mean if any character sucks in that show it is Kabir.He acts worse than Tracker(Ruhi) and he should have been named Tracker instead of Kabir.
u know what i have been reading your comments. and i agree with all u said. i am damn pissed Angrytoo. danish thinks killing piya will return his glory and life back, but he is so f***ing stupid. he don't realize he carved his own death. when abhay will come to know the truth , he will sure makea meatbeall out of it. As with kabir, i freaking despise that idoit. he is so selfish. ass***** he does need a lesson. he is a jac***. i do hope abhay will teach him a lesson and get rid of his arrogance as being a rajput and he needs to realize that he can never have piya and she will never be his.

saphira7988

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I don't think Abhay will confess so soon that he loves Piya. But looking 4ward to him coming back for Piya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index