Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saphira7988 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ka7eela

yeah today finally he admitted his feelings and poor Piya

i hope tomorrow he goes to her and heal her with his special kissesπŸ˜³πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

@ green  i hope so too...☺️ n i think he wont disappoint usπŸ˜πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
saphira7988 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VladDracula

DANISH IS STUPID AND SHORT SIGHTED. There is a saying in marathi "Vinash kale Viparit Buddhi" . It means that when  any person  enters a phase of  selfdestruction he gets the absolute wrong ideas which he feels will save his life and restore it to happiness but in reality these very same ideas bring about that persons destruction very very quickly sometimes sooner than expected.Same will be the case of Danish once Abhay finds out Danish tried to kill Piya.

very well said..πŸ‘ i absolutely agree...danish's retarded idea is gonna be d end of him.. 😑 abhay's not gonna spare his life this time🀒
saphira7988 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahidlover

yes, both Piyas and Abhays longing was heart breaking and warming at the same time.

But these 'men' na!looool all he needed to realize his extreme love for her was 'a miles apart'...leaving the poor girl waiting....

well, i cant say i waited for the accident, cause it was horrible to see Piya in that state:(((but we know he'll come back cause of this.....so i guess i am gonna try to look by it.

@ green  i agreeπŸ˜† men r really slow in these matters..either they dont realise their feelings or just dont wana admit itπŸ˜•  most of them always need a prod n distance usually works wondersπŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VladDracula

DANISH IS STUPID AND SHORT SIGHTED. There is a saying in marathi "Vinash kale Viparit Buddhi" . It means that when  any person  enters a phase of  selfdestruction he gets the absolute wrong ideas which he feels will save his life and restore it to happiness but in reality these very same ideas bring about that persons destruction very very quickly sometimes sooner than expected.Same will be the case of Danish once Abhay finds out Danish tried to kill Piya.And I pray that Kabir also will die at hands of Abhay.I am sick and tired of watching that dumb idiot trying to get for himself what was never his in the first place.I just hope Abhay drains all that arrogant rajput blood out of Kabir and gives Kabir a horrifying death.A death which would make the Grim Reaper cry. I mean if any character sucks in that show it is Kabir.He acts worse than Tracker(Ruhi) and he should have been named Tracker instead of Kabir.

u know what i have been reading your comments. and i agree with all u said. i am damn pissed 😑too. danish thinks killing piya will return his glory and life back, but he is so f***ing stupid. he don't realize he carved his own death. when abhay will come to know the truth , he will sure makea meatbeall out of it. As with kabir, i freaking despise that idoit. he is so selfish. ass***** he does need a lesson. he is a jac***. i do hope abhay will teach him a lesson and get rid of his arrogance as being a rajput and he needs to realize that he can never have piya and she will never be his.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think Abhay will confess so soon that he loves Piya. But looking 4ward to him coming back for Piya
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SounSoun

Yes this moment was really touching !! Arghhhh hate you Haseena !

Me tooo πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww..very true yaar...I love that PASSIONATE WAY in which Abhay expressed his DEEP DEEP LOVE FOR PIYA..God it is so heavenlty to see someone love somebody so so s much..I just love that PASSION..and this is TRUELY a passionate love story & I am going BONKERS day in & day out about Piya & Abhay..and this SHOW IS SO SUPERBLY executed..!! I really am in no words to praise teh creatives the camera work..music..editing acting etc etc..everything is just perfect (TOUCHWOOD)...God Bless all..!!
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poor AbhayπŸ€—πŸ˜­, Chaandeena😑, had house arrested himπŸ˜†
today his restlessness, was so visible to meet for his love❀️

Evil Danish😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saphira7988

@ green  i hope so too...☺️ n i think he wont disappoint usπŸ˜πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

Yess he will come kiss all her wounds away amaze all the docs......may be have long eyelock wid Pia....good BG song ..leave without confessing πŸ˜’......sabr karo yaar...woh to kahin 😍chaandni raat mei hogi not in any hosp πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ka7eela

yeah today finally he admitted his feelings and poor Piya

i hope tomorrow he goes to her and heal her with his special kissesπŸ˜³πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

awww..ka7eela..you are makeing me even more restl;ess with your ideas..πŸ˜†.!!awwww..Vivian was JUST BRILLIANT NA..Oh I love him..!!😍