India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay's desperation and confession

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Today's episode was a great one though, but thanks God that well waited accident took place. piya is finally injuried now n 'll be shifted to the hospital in the next epiosde.. so may be on friday or staurday abhay 'll come to know abht piya's situation.

Today we saw a desperate n heart broken abhay, lietrally CRYING n admitting that he needs piya in his life, he cant live without her.. His sentence gave me goosbumps! The scene was indeed a much awaited scene. now dying to see how abhay CONFESSES his love to piya.

Suhana

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jMaohsaphira7988aewaxXxNoreen786xXxscorpio95koyal-kajalSapphire_238AnamikaSJainka7eelaluvkasu--AROMAL----sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICcarisma2.Jane..-CandyFloss-

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
ahh. .m waitng 4 abhay 2 cum. .m sure he'll confess hs lov 4 pia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL----sumana13--

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
yes, both Piyas and Abhays longing was heart breaking and warming at the same time.

But these 'men' na!looool all he needed to realize his extreme love for her was 'a miles apart'...leaving the poor girl waiting....

well, i cant say i waited for the accident, cause it was horrible to see Piya in that state:(((but we know he'll come back cause of this.....so i guess i am gonna try to look by it.

Edited by fahidlover - 26 January 2011 at 9:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Soo agree wit u!! After watching the scene I really felt soo bad for both of them I felt like getting them together some how!! Abhiya were soo good today I really could see the pain that both of them were going through and how much they wanted to be with each other.. Abhay's confession to himself that he wants to be with piya and how much he needs here was soo sweet and every time he tired to get up and leave to go see her dude I felt like taking him there myself!! can't wait to see them confess to each other!! Dude after watching the accident I was like noooooo!!! stupid danish man seriously can't wait to see abhay get a hold of him!!

saphira7988--AROMAL--

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Yes this moment was really touching !! Arghhhh hate you Haseena !

saphira7988--sumana13--

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
The moment was indeed touchy, well acted, well shot one!! Loved how they both connected to eachother, their longing, everything was superb!
It was hard to see piya in such a miserable condition, poor girl..!!

saphira7988

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
It was a touchy moment. Today we saw the abhay who went back to 200 years old state who cant live without Piya and I am happy maithili and piya converged to one.

saphira7988--sumana13--

Beautie Senior Member
Beautie
Beautie

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
it was so touchy......

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index