The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

SunBright Senior Member
SunBright
SunBright

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

if her choreography improved...the credit shud go to D sir!Thumbs Up

Why? Can't Dharmesh be a judge and replace GK - true talent should never remain back-stage !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Aincharmz517desicrowd

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunBright

Why? Can't Dharmesh be a judge and replace GK - true talent should never remain back-stage !!!!

LOL how is dharmesh being a choreographer & him being a judge related?LOL
I don't want D sir to replace GK but yes some day he might become a judge on any dance showSmile
The place where GK is right now, i m pretty sure she worked hard a lot for it (she also assisted/assists farah khan) & just cuz D sir assists her doesn't mean he should replace her.
It's a "pay-it-forward" process...farah assisted saroj, then GK assisted farah, D sir assists GK & some day some talented folk will assist D sir!Big smile

Noor_Ul_Ain

SunBright Senior Member
SunBright
SunBright

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

LOL how is dharmesh being a choreographer & him being a judge related?LOL
I don't want D sir to replace GK but yes some day he might become a judge on any dance showSmile
The place where GK is right now, i m pretty sure she worked hard a lot for it (she also assisted/assists farah khan) & just cuz D sir assists her doesn't mean he should replace her.
It's a "pay-it-forward" process...farah assisted saroj, then GK assisted farah, D sir assists GK & some day some talented folk will assist D sir!Big smile

I for one would like GK to be replaced by none other than Dharmesh who is a choreographer - can dance - can judge ... Its a personal opinion.Big smile

Noor_Ul_Ain

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
^when did u see D sir judge though? Just curious.
Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Ok come on guys. Dharmesh has done great as dancer and choreographer but he still needs to prove himself in various dance forms. and most importantly he needs to develop his personality. waise bhi Judge is for people who doesn't have much real work to do Smile.
tackerfan14 Groupbie
tackerfan14
tackerfan14

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
i guess rajeev is way too sweet, nice and innocent. he just doesn't seem to be able to say dancers where they went wrong. even when he does say it, afterwards says its not that much of a problem. he is holding back on to his better moves i guess. otherwise he is a good choreographer.

Noor_Ul_Ain

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

All credit goes to Dharmesh Sir and Mini who are assisting her Clap Not to forget D-sir and Mini's assistants ROFL 

And guys no master is on their own...they all have assistants....Its just that I feel Geeta uses her assistants more than anyone else...She is a "bollywood" choreographer, the acts we have seen from her team are probably in no way her work Ouch  I wish she gave credit though...Just like Dharmesh Sir did in DID Li'l Masters...everytime he got praised he would turn towards backstage and say "Thank you my team" 

i dnt think Geeta is even half as humble as D sir..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinRapierdesicrowd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index