India-Forums

Better Choreography by Geeta (Page 3)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its_Sash

The main prob is that whatever other masters choreograph...they can do it themselve(mostly). But whatever Geeta choreographs (on pen and paper) is somewhat impossible for her to do .... LOL LOLLOL you know what i mean...Big smileLOL

Arrey baba.... dance sikhane se pehle usko karke bhi dikhana padta hainEmbarrassedTongue

ROFLROFL on pen and paper!ROFL

1. turn around
2. step away
3. put ur hands on ur hips
4. now shake those hips.

ROFLi can only imagine!LOL

Edited by Rapier - 26 January 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinIts_Sashdmgmjht4everAngel-likeDevilThatOneGuy

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
^^ You both are funny! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

LeadNitrate IF-Veteran Member
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

Originally posted by shayalprasad

it not the first time that she is getting some help from others. even during DID 2 she was using mini(choreographer), whereas everyone else is doing it on their own.

Um, that's not true.

Every main choreographer has assistants.

Just like Farah Khan assisted Saroj Khan.. and Geeta assisted Farah Khan... and Mini assists Geeta...

It's always been like that.. every choreographer needs assistants. It's the nature of the job.

i Agree, remember during did2, the intro epi of top12 , we saw shampa( she is now in jdj with sushant), then remo sir also has his assistents

i am waiting to see geeta "ma" do  a manipuri no and it will be crystal clear she has ex did contestants to assist her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Aindramebaaz

cool_kritz Groupbie
cool_kritz
cool_kritz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
guys i dont think dharmesh helps her in all the performances...the performance of cornell in first episode of munni badnaam hui was not chreographed by d sir.ps he himself wasnt dat strong in social/couple dances..plus how are u guys so sure dat other two judges dont take help from thier assistants or leave behnd assistants i do think shiamak is helping marzi coz the performances do have shiamak style ....n plus marzi is still teaching in sdipa these days so he is def in contact wid him...n plus amit n falon were in sdipa...n i guess its not possible for every1 to know each n every dance style to t....so they need to have assistants and do u think they have so much time while doing other things as well to teach each and every step to the couples...p.s i am not a geeta fan...so its not dat i am being biased or whatever
Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
How do you know all that. yes there were rumours that D will help Geeta but it was never confirmed. I am sure Marzi must be getting assistance from some one if he is not getting any assistance then he will be working for DID full time and won't get time to work for movies he has.

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Geeta gets help from Dharmesh, while Marzi is able to give beautiful choreography on his own! Rajeev needs to focus more and give better choreography. His intro was amazing, but he has not delivered to that bar he set.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_Ishu

How do you know all that. yes there were rumours that D will help Geeta but it was never confirmed. I am sure Marzi must be getting assistance from some one if he is not getting any assistance then he will be working for DID full time and won't get time to work for movies he has.

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Geeta gets help from Dharmesh, while Marzi is able to give beautiful choreography on his own! Rajeev needs to focus more and give better choreography. His intro was amazing, but he has not delivered to that bar he set.

Dharmesh himself confirmed that he will be helping Geeta during this season. What more proof do you need? Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its_Sash

<font size="3" face="'Courier New', Courier, mono" color="#0000FF">The main prob is that whatever other masters choreograph...they can do it themselve(mostly). But whatever Geeta choreographs (on pen and paper) is somewhat impossible for her to do .... LOLLOLLOLyou know what i mean...Big smileLOL</font>

<font size="3" face="'Courier New', Courier, mono" color="#0000FF">Arrey baba.... dance sikhane se pehle usko karke bhi dikhana padta hainEmbarrassedTongue</font>
exactly
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinRapier.shona.ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index