India-Forums

Better Choreography by Geeta (Page 2)

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Agree, everyone has assistants. Now don't act like Marzi or Rajeev don't have assistants, cause they most likely do. It's hard to choreograph 3-4 couples within a week's span. But I think the most likely known is D-sir, and some of the dances (one especially performed by Hardik and Nidhi) had Dharmesh written all over it

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
D-Sir!! 
*does the little sign thing that Geeta's DID Doubles bachches do*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinRapierThatOneGuy

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Yes, her choreography is DEFINATELY better than last season, infact.. sometimes I don't believe it's her choreography Tongue LOL

There is Dharmesh Sir written all over "her choreography", but then I guess every master does have his own assisstants.. Big smile As long as "she's" showcasing good choreography, it all good. But then, I hope she doesn't steal performances like she did last season Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Noor_Ul_Ainuknaik99yipeeThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
All credit goes to Dharmesh Sir and Mini who are assisting her Clap Not to forget D-sir and Mini's assistants ROFL 

And guys no master is on their own...they all have assistants....Its just that I feel Geeta uses her assistants more than anyone else...She is a "bollywood" choreographer, the acts we have seen from her team are probably in no way her work Ouch  I wish she gave credit though...Just like Dharmesh Sir did in DID Li'l Masters...everytime he got praised he would turn towards backstage and say "Thank you my team" 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinRapieryipeeAngel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

All credit goes to Dharmesh Sir and Mini who are assisting her Clap Not to forget D-sir and Mini's assistants ROFL 

And guys no master is on their own...they all have assistants....Its just that I feel Geeta uses her assistants more than anyone else...She is a "bollywood" choreographer, the acts we have seen from her team are probably in no way her work Ouch  I wish she gave credit though...Just like Dharmesh Sir did in DID Li'l Masters...everytime he got praised he would turn towards backstage and say "Thank you my team" 

@red -- LMAO ROFL

I love D-sir Big smile ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

@red -- LMAO ROFL

Then I love you HugLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinAngel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

@red -- LMAO ROFL

Then I love you HugLOLWink

I love you too, daduuu Hug LOL
Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
The main prob is that whatever other masters choreograph...they can do it themselve(mostly). But whatever Geeta choreographs (on pen and paper) is somewhat impossible for her to do .... LOL LOLLOL you know what i mean...Big smileLOL

Arrey baba.... dance sikhane se pehle usko karke bhi dikhana padta hainEmbarrassedTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12SunBrightNoor_Ul_Ainroshniigr8lovedmgmjht4everRapierAngel-likeDevilThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index