India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

why is taposh insecure regarding RoLi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
ok i know taposh is suspecting that robindo is having a madness and obsession in him...well he is not wrong...robi is going through such trauma...i mean which man will not go through after going through such a hell in his life

what i don't understand that why is he insecured regarding RoLi....taposh never like robi in the past...present...he always has problems with both anu and robi....but why RoLi....

i have been noticing his pattern behaviour....rather than concerning abt his wife's safety...he was more interested to know why she took a lift from robi....he was insecured seeing RoLi coming out from the car...again at his house he was concern and gave a earful why she took a lift from robi...

then he tells mouli that in case she should have married robi instead than him.....

in ghar-parvesh...he was giving angry looks when robi making an entry

in the party...well the dancing part....i can agree with that..no husband will stand seeing his wife dancing with her ex-fiancee...its making sense there

and when RoLi just talking to each other....he called mouli...and gave angry looks...i wonder why...

i know robi is in revenge...but right now he is not even doing anything...or coming close to mouli...why is he insecured....

he knows that mouli is his wife....he should have some trust and understanding on mouli...what are his insecurities for because all while mouli only loved him....though i am RoLi fan i will say that mouli is very loyal to her husband....

i don't understand why such insecurities when he very wll knows that his wife only loves him unless he doubts his wife inner feelings that she has feelings for robindo....

i know taposh still knows that robi is madly in love with mouli even now....i guess he could see the pain in his eyes for mouli.....but why having insecurities for his wife...i am abit confused in this part....

insecurities is a very dangerous illness in marriage...from insecurities it would reach into suspicion which have no cure at all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500SweetAddiction.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top