Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th Jan 2011 (Page 9)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
45 [69.23%]
8 [12.31%]
3 [4.62%]
1 [1.54%]
6 [9.23%]
1 [1.54%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Looks like Manav is going for a land slide victory

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
My Vote goes to Manav for 2 main reasons.

1. For letting Vaishu know that he did not wanted tell her the truth about Dharmesh as she would not have believed them (Him and Archana). Wow what confidence he showed..

2.  For telling Dharmesh to stop creating nuisance and it is his home...

Great acting by Sushant..

I also liked Vaishu for supporting Manav saying he has rights as he is a good himan being more than her jeeju to Dharmesh.. Good going girl.. Still you need to realise yous mistakes..

I would also love to vote Ajit.. He is such a great guy and good friend (more than a relative) to Manav.
Now I feel Manav is lucky to have this guy as Jeeja..

Dharmesh jhoota kahin ka.. Sabhi se abhi bhi jhoot bol raha hai.. Will see how long he will do this...

Varsha is irritating me with her loudness.. Oh God how can she should like that in someone else's house... Satish pity this guy...

I just hope Manav is successful in his business venture.. no more hurdles.. He was so happy when he got the money..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
voted for Manav..Star..he is doing everything right right now...Cool

vishwapTanyaz

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Manav for standing up for vaishu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Hi girls......

Today I vote for Manav....I will say Star of the show........

for Supporting Vaishu and for telling her. he deliberately don't tell her.the truth.and asked Archana also not doing so....that she would not beleive him..cause she love Darmesh..a lot..He firmly tell her.Thumbs Up.What I like with that scene...Manav talking .and Vaishu listening..Its a very good scene between these two Thumbs Up How Manav support her was very nice....

Till a long time I'm waiting for that Phrase...."Jeeju mujhe Maff Kardo...Meh kitne insults Kya...Mujhe Maaf Kardo.." and he said" I Forget all that and I remember only just good things from you".What to say when hearing all that "hats off Manav .." You really a great guy ManavThumbs Up. After all insults.and humiliations also.".He said I remember all good thing from you"...and
That make me   also remember how Vashaili loved her Jeeju in the passed on Varsha marriage for ex.She was always with him ..talking and looking photos..they were very close..Yes they have very good moments..Vaishali must be proud to have a Jeeju like Manav... 

Vaishali has done her decent but fortunately her Sist and her Pyare Jeeju...were here when she got down......I don't think Darmesh will have the same chance..Dead

Like also the scenes Manav /Darmesh.How he talk to Darmesh.just superb...Standing straight face Darmesh and said Leave her now..how Manav was in a calm absolute..Not even in a bad temper..".I think he reserve this bad temper  for someone else" LOL

Ajit /Manav scenes......Ajit also has a special vote from me..what a guy..He really want to help Manav...Hope this Varender Bhai is someone that can be trust...but they have rather a big amount..I guess Manav will try to re open his garage.........If that..very good Manav...Thumbs Up or whatever he think to do..idea will be good....There hug..was sincere..between brother in law..

Good episode today...precap..what Darmesh want to do once more..?
by telling Varshu ...Vaishali is at Manv's house...??Trying to escape once more...seem difficult .....Thumbs Down Think Varsha will go and make Tamasha...I'm really waiting When Varsha will tell "Jeeju mujhe Maaf Kardo"LOLit will not for now..but I'm waiting..

Have you then...bye to morrow

Edited by Thanee - 26 January 2011 at 5:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavNisha_90Tanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Manav for being the great guy he is and forgiving Vaishali for the way she's treated him, he has chosen to forget the bad and and remember the good. I am just glad that Vaishali has realized her mistake and apologized to Manav for the way she has treated him. I hope this is the start of bringing back the old Vaishali, the one who was like a little sister to Manav. Once again Dharmesh looked like a fool against Manav, and got exactly what he deserved. I loved the part where Manav got the chance to kick him out of his home, Manav must have felt so vindicated against Dharmesh, I know I would. Another reason to vote for Manav was for his idea to go into business with Ajit, I look forward to seeing them working together and succeeding in their business venture. Its about time luck shined on them

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 26 January 2011 at 5:56pm

vishwapTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Manav for being the great guy he is and forgiving Vaishali for the way she's treated him, he has chosen to forget the bad and and remember the good. I am just glad that Vaishali has realized her mistake and apologized to Manav for the way she has treated him. I hope this is the start of bringing back the old Vaishali, the one who was like a little sister to Manav. Once again Dharmesh looked like a fool against Manav, and got exactly what he deserved. I loved the part where Manav got the chance to kick him out of his home, Manav must have felt so vindicated against Dharmesh, I know I would. Another reason to vote for Manav was for his idea to go into business with Ajit, I look forward to seeing them working together and succeeding in their business venture. Its about time luck shined on them

Extremely  well said Mandy ...

I was just stunned at the way manav was portrayed today .Sometimes some  characters in PR really touch your heart and today it was Manav who did this  , when he told Vaishu that he is doing  all this for the Vaishu who fought for him once ....That  was so beautiful.....

That  fool Dharmesh , he keeps talking  bad to manav .Manav first helped his son Varun and today again he helped Dharmesh's unborn child by taking Vaishali home and calming her down ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 January 2011 at 6:59pm

vishwap.Mandy.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Extremely  well said Mandy ...

I was just stunned at the way manav was portrayed today .Sometimes some  characters in PR really touch your heart and today it was Manav who did this  , when he told Vaishu that he is doing  all this for the Vaishu who fought for him once ....That  was so beautiful.....

That  fool Dharmesh , he keeps talking  bad to manav .Manav first helped his son Varun and today again he helped Dharmesh's unborn child by taking Vaishali home and calming her down ....

Dharmesh had a lot of nerve walking into Manav's home and insulting him despite being exposed for the lying cheat that he is. I am glad Vaishali told him off.  I don't want Vaishali to ever forgive him. He didn't show any gratitude towards Archana and Manav for saving his son's life nor did he acknowledge his ill son when Varun approached him in the store. How can someone be so cold? If he can be this cold to Varun, then why not his child with Vaishali? Vaishali needs to get as far away from him as possible.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 26 January 2011 at 7:45pm

vishwapTanyaz

Go to top