Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Extremely  well said Mandy ...

I was just stunned at the way manav was portrayed today .Sometimes some  characters in PR really touch your heart and today it was Manav who did this  , when he told Vaishu that he is doing  all this for the Vaishu who fought for him once ....That  was so beautiful.....

That  fool Dharmesh , he keeps talking  bad to manav .Manav first helped his son Varun and today again he helped Dharmesh's unborn child by taking Vaishali home and calming her down ....

Dharmesh had a lot of nerve walking into Manav's home and insulting him despite being exposed for the lying cheat that he is. I am glad Vaishali told him off.  I don't want Vaishali to ever forgive him. He didn't show any gratitude towards Archana and Manav for saving his son's life nor did he acknowledge his ill son when Varun approached him in the store. How can someone be so cold? If he can be this cold to Varun, then why not his child with Vaishali? Vaishali needs to get as far away from him as possible.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanee, dear , great review as always ..
Look at that Dharmesh , in the pre cap he si still not telling Varsha the truth .Even now he is  going to try  to blame it all on Manav ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

My Vote goes to Manav for 2 main reasons.

1. For letting Vaishu know that he did not wanted tell her the truth about Dharmesh as she would not have believed them (Him and Archana). Wow what confidence he showed..

2.  For telling Dharmesh to stop creating nuisance and it is his home...

Great acting by Sushant..

I

Hi rachna .....
You are right .It was good acting  not just by him but also by Vaishali ....

Another reason for him so many votes today was also that now we all know that he is going to start a new business and we are happy for him....๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Tanyadi,
Voting for Manav๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณHe did everything right today ๐Ÿ‘ Manav darling seem to do eveything right these days ๐Ÿค—Brilliant acting by Sushant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Wanna vote for Archu too cuz I found the scene where she was stroking Vaishu's hair was just so heart touching ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ made me wish I had a sister ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Ajit is good friend/bro-in law but the banker in me was appalled at how readily he signed to be a guarantor. Being a guarantor is no laughing matter. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Sorry for being greedy and voting for two people.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Thanee, dear , great review as always ..

Look at that Dharmesh , in the pre cap he si still not telling Varsha the truth .Even now he is  going to try  to blame it all on Manav ...

Yes Di...I agree with you.....trying escape  each time and blame someone else specially Manv..
.What he is thinking what he did will be excuse by the familly..All problems..Darmesh will make to Manav ,his fault will remain his fault...whatever he does...He want time to think about his problem..and how to escape ..He create problem to Manv..
.Stupid Fattoo Darmesh...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

But if archu tells him to take care of his also(showing archu's concern for his family) and then he take care of sav,damo and sachu,then it will be more nice.And I will be more happy.

Very true ...That would be more liek the Archana we know  but Umi what to do .....the Cvs find the karanjkar family more intertesting these days ..All the tracks are about them only .....
Let's hope they will find an interesting track about the Deshmukh family also ..The track about Shravani  is totally closed for now  ..Maybe Ajit and Vandita getting involved with Manav's business will be next track for the Deshmukh family ..For now it is all about the Karanjkars ...the sisters, the wealthy damaads ...the nasty bahu ....and of course their knight in shining armour ...Manav Deshmukh ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi rachna .....
You are right .It was good acting  not just by him but also by Vaishali ....

Another reason for him so many votes today was also that now we all know that he is going to start a new business and we are happy for him....๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes Di ur rite.. Forgot to mention that yesterday.. But today I have mentioned ๐Ÿ˜ณ