Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #29~ (Page 87)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Veeena and May:

Ok don't kill me but this is how I would want it played out...

Khanak leaves or is leaving.. Like that!!! She should..she needs to give some space to Shaan to sort it out!!!

Rahul tells Shaan, no sunny...he is gone for good...at least for now unless they have him play the role of helping Khanak (that will worsen things)
Yes.. Rahul tells Shaan.. he needs to face what he has done.. really !!! Frankly i dont' mind sunny.. it is more so that ShaNak will be strong in love.. Khanak can show Shaan that Sunny being around don't effect her! I dont' care for Sunny being around.. ( i know May will not like me for this) but i don't want RS period!!!!

Duck track- i want it out of the window Period! I love Jas but this is not his place to be because his comic relief is our disaster! because that means no Shanak nok-jhok
phssstt.... out of the winnndowww!! I love Jas too.. but this is not his show.. and i dont' like Duck as a character.. i was very excited about him.. but with the Boo track.. satyanassh!

Rasam: guys as much as I hate to say this but Rasam is pretty much intact...and for once I want them to do justice to rahul redemption track...oh yea we are getting it...
I want them gone.. i want Shaan to tell them "maaf karo.. you guys have done enough in my life.. it is time to move on.. Sam i love you.. but you need to leave with Rahul if you think he is good for you.. " that is it..  I don't even think Shaan should waste his energy to talk with them after what they have done to his married life!

the new guy/gal- could be helping Khanak run away or something --what up with this?? NEW Gall?????ShockedShocked

VEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

idhar aa tu.,...huggie le le....diaper walla  nahin...pyaar walla

Edited by saaaz - 28 January 2011 at 4:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i-Veena-

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena

the new guy/gal- could be helping Khanak run away or something --what up with this?? NEW Gall?????ShockedShocked

First reaction ...Shocked

Glad I am not the only one shocked LOL ..

Saaz Two links SS hai kya ROFL ..I have completed first u know ..second kept for next holiday I get ...*innocent muh*

Thanks for links..*walks to read it* are no energy to virtually run too ...

Edited by priya1209 - 28 January 2011 at 4:09pm

rooj-i-Veena-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

First reaction ...Shocked

Glad I am not the only one shocked LOL ..

Saaz Two links SS hai kya ROFL ..I have completed first u know ..second kept for next holiday I get ...

Thanks for links..*walks to read it* are no energy to virtually run too ...

oye ...stoped....links are for the article and all the excitement taht you missed...acha karo tho bhi damned...nunsenselessness....

as for new entry....yup Natty said there is one this morning....we suspect it is Gaurav Ghera

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

[Like that!!! She should..she needs to give some space to Shaan to sort it out!!! Veena obviously she will give space to shaan and her leaving would do that...

Yes.. Rahul tells Shaan.. he needs to face what he has done.. really !!! Frankly i dont' mind sunny.. it is more so that ShaNak will be strong in love.. Khanak can show Shaan that Sunny being around don't effect her! I dont' care for Sunny being around.. ( i know May will not like me for this) but i don't want RS period!!!! idk for some odd reason the Rahul and Sunny scene made me wonder...because Rahul is def. repenting now...and i think he wants him out of Shanak's life...but Sunny's bet dialogue had me puzzled...im starting to think that unwantedly Sunny would stick around for the sake of bet and will bother Shanak unknowingly that he is creating further misunderstanding...i have a feeling that SWJ is trying to send sunny out of the picture like she did with suraj...

phssstt.... out of the winnndowww!! I love Jas too.. but this is not his show.. and i dont' like Duck as a character.. i was very excited about him.. but with the Boo track.. satyanassh! i don't like Duck either...he was good in the beginning till they made him that stupid fool...im with u on that...

I want them gone.. i want Shaan to tell them "maaf karo.. you guys have done enough in my life.. it is time to move on.. Sam i love you.. but you need to leave with Rahul if you think he is good for you.. " that is it..  I don't even think Shaan should waste his energy to talk with them after what they have done to his married life! hahahah Veena i wish that was up...honestly it is here to stay...u know it...

the new guy/gal- could be helping Khanak run away or something --what up with this?? NEW Gall?????ShockedShocked yea natty posted it today...as another surprise...

btw i thought Rahul and Sunny scene had Rahul repenting and trying to look out for Shanak and Sunny trying to come in between with that bet dialogue...

tomorrow is a drag guys and monday Khanak will leave...

garfield1209-Veena-

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

oye ...stoped....links are for the article and all the excitement taht you missed...acha karo tho bhi damned...nunsenselessness....

as for new entry....yup Natty said there is one this morning....we suspect it is Gaurav Ghera

I know re Embarrassed ....just kidding coz khusi uchhal uchhal ke nikal rahi hai...tu bhi thoda bheeg ja LOL

Thanks ..else wud have missed tht..coz was planning to hit bed ..

Edit:

May -If Sunny boards the bus even to dhulwadi ...bahut tamasha hoga sach mein ...both him and Sam can get lost in the way!! Embarrassed ..

Edited by priya1209 - 28 January 2011 at 4:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@Veena - Khanak can prove Sunny doesn't affect when they get back home.....But not in Dulwahdhi....Too much tamasha thereOuch.....

Lets see who lasts....CVs ke haat mein....I am so not interested in new entries....I know, I am being selfish, par bohaat hogaya, ab nahi...Muhjhe maaf karo!.....

We need a haat jooring smileyLOL.....

May.. if they see Sunny in dhulwadi.. all the D people will totally faint.. or run around saying "bhoot.. bhoot"LOL I am not a new entry fan too.. but if it is Gaurav.. calegaa.. i like short quick ones like him than chipkoos.. LOL!

Saazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Hug@ huggies.. ROFLROFL

Rooj..
@RS.. haai.. i know.. but that is my wishful thinking that KT in the roop of Shaan says it and gets it over with.. and says to the makers.. "my fans don't like them..lets move on" ROFL soochoo so cool naa!!ROFL
I hope the new entry is not Nattie.. uuff.. imagine all hell will break lose.. you think Shaan will go to Nattie for mental help.. i will break his legs!!!AngryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rooj-iThe_May_Rose

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

May.. if they see Sunny in dhulwadi.. all the D people will totally faint.. or run around saying "bhoot.. bhoot"LOL I am not a new entry fan too.. but if it is Gaurav.. calegaa.. i like short quick ones like him than chipkoos.. LOL!

Saazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Hug@ huggies.. ROFLROFL

Rooj..
@RS.. haai.. i know.. but that is my wishful thinking that KT in the roop of Shaan says it and gets it over with.. and says to the makers.. "my fans don't like them..lets move on" ROFL soochoo so cool naa!!ROFL
I hope the new entry is not Nattie.. uuff.. imagine all hell will break lose.. you think Shaan will go to Nattie for mental help.. i will break his legs!!!AngryLOL

new entry is someone new yaar...no nattie or gaurav gera...Natty said it's someone brand new!!!

at the bold: tu bhi meri theory manti hai kya?ROFLROFLROFL (*ducks to avoid* I know  I know wat u will say)ROFL but it was needed!

on RS note: i think it won't happen yaar...don't see it...

garfield1209-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
If it is a babiee.. i will break Khanak's legs.. LMAOOOOOOOO!!!! jokes.!

sweetsutegarfield1209

Go to top