Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #29~ (Page 86)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
@ May: I hope that is what he meant...i mean clearly he was struggling with his reasoning...i mean poor guy his eyes tells him something else, while his heart tells him to believe his wife...

actually they explored that really well...newly-weds are tend to go through that...i have said that so far Shaan hasn't been shown to come with his trust on Khanak yet...he has yet to prove it and im glad they are exploring it...

@ priya: Hey hun!Hug

the MMS didn't go down well with me either...that is why i said the CVs ruined the whole human-friendship relationship....
i wonder how they even thought of it that way? to compete with Ekta? seriously...no words

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

whats with Sunny and Rahul?I  don't want any of these haddis going to Dhulwadi

I second that Smitha.....Only ShaNak....Perhaps the family, but no HADDIS!......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rooj-i-Veena-

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

May,Rooj,Smitha ...I see so many dhulwadi posts..has something happened? ..was there a promo?

Smitha...today seeing Shaan reminded me of you...the guys buble of happiness has burst ...

It was really moving the way both emoted ...

rooj-iSPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
@ Priya: yea a star one article is a sticky that states that Khanak will leave to dhulwadi

and Natty said we will get a new entry...

it reminded me of Smitha too! i just realized she has been the most psyched here bout Shaan's expressionsROFL

garfield1209The_May_Rose

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

May,Rooj,Smitha ...I see so many dhulwadi posts..has something happened? ..was there a promo?

Smitha...today seeing Shaan reminded me of you...the guys buble of happiness has burst ...

i am so happy today lol.At last no smile andeven when he smiled it wasn't irritating hehe and no romantic moves either

garfield1209rooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

HEY RAM...two posts for you to check out

garfield1209rooj-i

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Veeena and May:

Ok don't kill me but this is how I would want it played out...

Khanak leaves or is leaving.. Like that!!! She should..she needs to give some space to Shaan to sort it out!!!

Rahul tells Shaan, no sunny...he is gone for good...at least for now unless they have him play the role of helping Khanak (that will worsen things)
Yes.. Rahul tells Shaan.. he needs to face what he has done.. really !!! Frankly i dont' mind sunny.. it is more so that ShaNak will be strong in love.. Khanak can show Shaan that Sunny being around don't effect her! I dont' care for Sunny being around.. ( i know May will not like me for this) but i don't want RS period!!!!

Duck track- i want it out of the window Period! I love Jas but this is not his place to be because his comic relief is our disaster! because that means no Shanak nok-jhok
phssstt.... out of the winnndowww!! I love Jas too.. but this is not his show.. and i dont' like Duck as a character.. i was very excited about him.. but with the Boo track.. satyanassh!

Rasam: guys as much as I hate to say this but Rasam is pretty much intact...and for once I want them to do justice to rahul redemption track...oh yea we are getting it...
I want them gone.. i want Shaan to tell them "maaf karo.. you guys have done enough in my life.. it is time to move on.. Sam i love you.. but you need to leave with Rahul if you think he is good for you.. " that is it..  I don't even think Shaan should waste his energy to talk with them after what they have done to his married life!

the new guy/gal- could be helping Khanak run away or something --what up with this?? NEW Gall?????ShockedShocked

garfield1209The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

@Veena - Khanak can prove Sunny doesn't affect when they get back home.....But not in Dulwahdhi....Too much tamasha thereOuch.....

Lets see who lasts....CVs ke haat mein....I am so not interested in new entries....I know, I am being selfish, par bohaat hogaya, ab nahi...Muhjhe maaf karo!.....

We need a haat jooring smileyLOL.....

garfield1209rooj-i-Veena-

Go to top