Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #29~ (Page 85)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Veeena and May:

Ok don't kill me but this is how I would want it played out...

Khanak leaves or is leaving

Rahul tells Shaan, no sunny...he is gone for good...at least for now unless they have him play the role of helping Khanak (that will worsen things)

Duck track- i want it out of the window Period! I love Jas but this is not his place to be because his comic relief is our disaster! because that means no Shanak nok-jhok

Rasam: guys as much as I hate to say this but Rasam is pretty much intact...and for once I want them to do justice to rahul redemption track...oh yea we are getting it...

the new guy/gal- could be helping Khanak run away or something

If anyone is to tell Shaan, then it should be Rahul or Sam.....

Rahul's redemption could be a good track...I want a slow build-up on this, with a touch of realism....And they need to get rid of that music.....

ShaNak should remian the focus and the K-family too....I want ShaNak not to forgive so easily ether.....

Shaan might forgive first, but I think Khanak should hold back....It would be cute if they all tried to manao Khanak....Or if Sam refused Rahul until Khanak approved....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

For Today ...Thumbs Up ..Loved it! ..

I am as usual tired to write more ...carry on the discussions ..I am reading Big smile ...

May I feel Shaan would keep away the guitar back ...coz he and his inspiration are gonna have a misunderstanding ...Smile

The eagerness with which he was telling her about the questions in press conf was so sweet ...sigh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-iThe_May_Rose

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

If anyone is to tell Shaan, then it should be Rahul or Sam.....well idk bout Sam but it has to be Rahul and only then i wud understand the friendship aspect...honestly i think CVs did damage to that aspect of human relationship...so that is the only way to redeem him..

Rahul's redemption could be a good track...I want a slow build-up on this, with a touch of realism....And they need to get rid of that music..... music has got to go...I want Rahul to wellow in his self-pitty....

ShaNak should remian the focus and the K-family too....I want ShaNak not to forgive so easily ether..... Shanak are always the focus...all others just revolve around them and I want the K family taking very much in part...like how the parents show their concern over Shaan not trusting Khanak.

Shaan might forgive first, but I think Khanak should hold back....It would be cute if they all tried to manao Khanak....Or if Sam refused Rahul until Khanak approved.... ok so i was just watching the rest of the show...so Shaan trust her love for him but he doesn't trust Khanak....does that dialogue make sense to anyone? it didn't to me...so here's what i think...obviously Khanak is going to leave once Shaan shows his distrust...coz i think right now Shaan is stuck between his own inner battle on whether he shud trust his eyes or what his heart tells him? this is what i wanted...an inner battle...but see even if Rahul tells him, that whole khanak showing concern for sunny will eat him...neways better not to think on this track much...I want to be positive...but i really am looking forward to seeing how he makes Khanak understand and i don't want Khanak to forgive him easy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209SPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

If anyone is to tell Shaan, then it should be Rahul or Sam.....well idk bout Sam but it has to be Rahul and only then i wud understand the friendship aspect...honestly i think CVs did damage to that aspect of human relationship...so that is the only way to redeem him..

Rahul's redemption could be a good track...I want a slow build-up on this, with a touch of realism....And they need to get rid of that music..... music has got to go...I want Rahul to wellow in his self-pitty....

ShaNak should remian the focus and the K-family too....I want ShaNak not to forgive so easily ether..... Shanak are always the focus...all others just revolve around them and I want the K family taking very much in part...like how the parents show their concern over Shaan not trusting Khanak.

Shaan might forgive first, but I think Khanak should hold back....It would be cute if they all tried to manao Khanak....Or if Sam refused Rahul until Khanak approved.... ok so i was just watching the rest of the show...so Shaan trust her love for him but he doesn't trust Khanak....does that dialogue make sense to anyone? it didn't to me...so here's what i think...obviously Khanak is going to leave once Shaan shows his distrust...coz i think right now Shaan is stuck between his own inner battle on whether he shud trust his eyes or what his heart tells him? this is what i wanted...an inner battle...but see even if Rahul tells him, that whole khanak showing concern for sunny will eat him...neways better not to think on this track much...I want to be positive...but i really am looking forward to seeing how he makes Khanak understand and i don't want Khanak to forgive him easy

@Priya - Good to see you sweetieSmile.....Yes Shaan may stop singing or want to quit, which might result in Rahul revealing the truth....

@Rooj - I think it ment, he knows Khanak loves him, but he is saying she may have had a weak moment, remebering Suraj.....But don't go by his words, they were ment to portray confusion right?...Shaan is confused and disturbed.....

garfield1209rooj-i

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Rooj ..yes Rahul has a lot to do for redeemption...

The MMS stuff.dint go down well with me....that beat all the meanest and lowest stuff ...Sochne ki baat if it was anything less how cud you justify misunderstanding between Shaan and Khanak and still feel both are ok to feel so in their place ..

Edited by priya1209 - 28 January 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Pink-Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rooj-iThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Rooj ..yes Rahul has a lot to do for redeemption...

The MMS stuff.dint go down well with me....that beat all the meanest and lowest stuff ...Sochne ki baat if it was anything less how cud you justify misunderstanding between Shaan and Khanak and still feel both are ok to feel so in their place ..

Yes he needs to work at it.....But first he needs to truely repent too....What I saw today was the same old RK.....

garfield1209rooj-i

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
whats with Sunny and Rahul?I  don't want any of these haddis going to Dhulwadi

garfield1209rooj-i

Go to top