Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #29~ (Page 80)

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsute

hey bhagwan! aaj hi shanak ke separation ki khabar and yahan pe fm pe sare judai and gum ke gane baj rahe hai.............

gana 1. Pyar hai ya saza
gana2.   Bin tere bin tere
gana 3 Tujhe bhula diya.........

now i m gonna cry.....................please is judai ka track khatam karo jaldi and dhulwadi mein manao track chalu karo
ye lo, aur ek cry baby, we still have time to start crying. but natasha shaan engagement time it was really bad ,, hope it wll nt b that bad and sad this timeConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFsKhanak

lovely episode!
aaappaaddaa  teech... u happy with how things goin
priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
guys...... rrrrroooooo maatttt.... what yaar...
tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Now THIS is waht i call an adrenaline rushing episode! :D Very sad but very very VERY ermmm what's the word? heart jolting? i mean i had my hand on my mouth the WHOLE time! Fantastic acting by the entire Khandelwal family! lol LOVED the cake scene! The more said about the confrontation scene the less it'll seem lol! but seriously what an awesomely realistic confrontation! but khanak shouldn't have waited for shaan to ask her yaaarrr! that question "kya tum sunny kay saath thee?" gave me the goose bumps and NOT in a nice way! :( 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar.Dilwale.The_May_Rose-Veena-

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
arey main nahi ro rahi yaar

me  doin bhangra...................ClapClapClap Clap               Faltu track over and Dhulwadi track upcoming

haha just kidding..........

btw aaj maine phir se jhansi ki rani woh wapas Khanak ke roop mein dekha ............yesssssss  meri Khanak from Dhulwadi is back...............

i m sure Shan uspe  jyada kuch accusations lagaye ya na lagaye, bas thodi se chingari hi kafi hogi uske andar ki rajputani ko jagane mein and she will pack her peti and go away to Dhulwadi........

just love d cvs for creating such a fantastic character, instead of dat usual cry babies who claim to be great actress and even get nominated, just for crying in d whole show............................no offence to anyone in particular

Agar Shan ki baat kare to------------  i know many of us  r angry at him ki though he knows khanak was not in good mental situation dat day and instead of being wid her, he was away from her, and now even wen she told him , dat she came to meet her, he is still doubting......now my pov is ......... even if he accepts d fact dat she was disturbed,,,,,,,,,,,but y? , hasn't she able to convince him dat she has moved on in life and forgotton Suraj completely.But den y is her ex-husband's looklike affecting her so much.........so even if Shan thinks from dat aspect , he will come wid same conclusion- dat may be Khanak stil has a softcorner for Suraj..........dat would lead to sowing of seeds of doubts abt her fidelity and wen dese seeds start reaping further, he may question her and  eventually a great fight and Khanak goin out................

bas yeh teen char din beet jaye ..............

apna dhulwadi track shuru aur agar na bhi ho to atleast we will get some cute Shan wooing Khanak scenes..........i m sure of dat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

Now THIS is waht i call an adrenaline rushing episode! :D Very sad but very very VERY ermmm what's the word? heart jolting? i mean i had my hand on my mouth the WHOLE time! Fantastic acting by the entire Khandelwal family! lol LOVED the cake scene! The more said about the confrontation scene the less it'll seem lol! but seriously what an awesomely realistic confrontation! but khanak shouldn't have waited for shaan to ask her yaaarrr! that question "kya tum sunny kay saath thee?" gave me the goose bumps and NOT in a nice way! :( 

omggg.. i think i had googlie eyes when i was reading Teech's update!!!
Gosh.. what an amazing epi.. i can't wait to watchEmbarrassed
The confrontation scene.. made my dil 'dhak... dhak' .. if reading an update can do this.. i can't wait to watch!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartofeeeesThe_May_Rosekrock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
really Dhulwari...really dancing...

and 2days epi was awesum...
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Ohh god.. there is still tomorrow people.. i always forget about Saturday! LOL!.. i guess on Monday Khanak leaves naa..

I have a feeling that after Khanak leaves (hope YM she gets like a 2-3 day break) Shaan comes to know of Rahul and his cheap tactics and then goes following Khanak... can't wait can't wait.. in all this i don't want any of the cameo's around NOONE!!!!!

Edited by -Veena- - 28 January 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

Go to top