Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@ veena: yea lets make swapna jee Sam's mum who whisks her away to punjab or something to get married to a stranger! she's had enough of maza with loads of men in her life already! duck, sunny and rahul! time to get her married off to a punjab da puttar! 🤣
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok me off to watch the epi😃
See you all later dear...bye
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Beeni, helllooo honey, you found the episode, or you want me to pm you the link?

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kubare

Ok me off to watch the epi😃

See you all later dear...bye

Yep mee too....Just read three FF all at once....Phew!....So much for coming home early😆.....

See you later everyone!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Byee Krishnaaa.. lovzzz..

@Teech..
Chal chal.. I WORK!! Hahahaahha!

@Beenz..

LMAOOOOOOOOO

When you said Punjab da putta.. I thought about Jab we Met.. (was watching it yesterday.. )

We should marry Sam off to the dude that Geet runs from .. Gurmeet naa his name is in the movie.. the panju dude (during Nagada song!)

Rolfingggggg!!!!

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@veena: geet runs from gurmeet? LOL veena i don't watch the show but i have a feeling that your facts are messed up here!🤣  isn't gurmeet the lead? geet prolly runs from the other guy!  i will hate myself if i recall his name cuz ahem i watched the first 3 episodes of that show LOL and i still can't forgive myself for it!

@nisha: i got the links from saira thanks! you elizabeths are the best! it's loading now! :)
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol veena.... that was manjeet... gurmeet is the actor who plays geet s husband now in star one s geet ...lol  so u watch geet too
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tofeeees

@veena: geet runs from gurmeet? LOL veena i don't watch the show but i have a feeling that your facts are messed up here!🤣  isn't gurmeet the lead? geet prolly runs from the other guy!  i will hate myself if i recall his name cuz ahem i watched the first 3 episodes of that show LOL and i still can't forgive myself for it!

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. it is the movie Jab we met.. they have the same names.. 🤣
i am NOT talking about the show Geet.. that toh i don't even watch!!

Thankyouuu PK.. it is manjeet!!!🤣.. ends with a eet .. gurmeet or manjeet same thing!!🤣🤣🤣
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ beeni  venna was talking abt jab we met s geet aka kareena but then somewhere in the line she made reference to star one s geet aka drashti dhami and her co actor gurmeet
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ teech
Good to know there'sany confirmed news out yet abt Khanak trying to reunite friends... got a mild heart-attack there when I read that😆