Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #29~ (Page 53)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Me want a honey moon trip for ShaNak

out of Mumbai

No extra luggage like Akshay/khushoboo/sunil/Madhvi

too much stress for the poor couple...at such an young ageLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutegarfield1209IFsKhanakNinjaInPyjamasMFRanjini.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
if khanak was the type to carry around too much luggage

shan wud never stop complaining about having to hold it 

he cudnt even hold one PETTI during their trip earlier

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209NinjaInPyjamas

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Just caught up on the epi update:
Thanks PK!

Ok.. so i have to catch up yesterdays' epi..
yesterday got a chance to watch the rain epi.. As much as i loveee ShaNak..and they are beautiful...i could really see KT and Yash really struggling with the rain... CV"s becharee reham karo unpee... poor things!

Sunil with Shaan ... maha cute..
Khanak wanting to hold the tanpura.. awww
Sunny.. made my day.. he is going to ruin Rahul... haha..
i mean I like the sincerity in this guy.. he will not allow anything to happen to Shanak.. but now we need to see how Shaan is going to really react to the MMS.

More so one quick note: Shaan's comment after seeing the MMS.. bless.. he has a good heart.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123tofeeees.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

hey guys!

why is the DT so quiet today?

everyone worried for shanak?

garfield1209The_May_Rose

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Zee...
I need to catch up on the epi..

Btw.. whoz doing the written update today.. i am lazy to check the updaters list.. LOL!

garfield1209The_May_Rose

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

@veenz

hey!

i think shriya di has already posted it.

the MMS scene was good. feel bad for shanak but i guess the credit goes to KT and YM for potraying their emotions realistically and making us feel sorry for shanak.

Edited by zennnn - 27 January 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209The_May_Rose-Veena-

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hi everyone, so me again tapakofying wid my character analysis

so here i go.........

Shan--    So,  finally our burthal has become d rockstar.....great!  I liked his performance on d stage, can't say it was mind blowing , but was quite up to d mark.......loved how he shaked his waist(even manish could n't do dat) and gave flying kisses to his wife. Today i will give full marks to KT for displaying d emotions so realistically- be it surprise and excitement on seeing his idol or the disgust and anger on seeing d mms of his wife, and of course who can neglect d romantic shan......go dude, today was surely ur day........u rocked it!
 I would thank Cvs for showing Shan consoling khanak abt d mms matter instead of blasting at her, like i have seen in normally many shows and movies..........yeah d initial reaction was inevitable-------- u can't expect a normal human being to be not affected by seeing his own wife's mms, dat too wid a person who is a lookalike of her ex-husband, he was filled with anger, disgust and was shattered, but stil , instead of venting out his anger on her, he consoled her and even tried to calm himself saying it was just a trick----God! dis is Shan........burthal and sweet,.........wish every girl gets a husband like him. Even if in future, dey show him feeling insecure, i won't mind becoz its just humane.......all i want him to be wid Khanak always..........i hope he overcomes his inner turmoil, yeah it would be cute to see him extra possesive and passionate abt his love after this Sunny fiasco........dat would imply cute and hot shanak scenes, which i have been longing for......

Khanak-    do i have to again mention dat YM is d best , and will always remain d best in my eyes , forever....... I really loved  d way her expressions changed from shyness,( who was blushing till den wid d romantic act of her husband) to dat of pain and anxiety at d sight of a disgusting mms , dat too in front of her husband...just loved her potrayal of emotions- the trembling in her voice as she was talking to Sam on d phone............... i wish atleast  dis time she speaks her heart out wid anyone- Shan, Sam or Dadi , whoever........... I do have d feeling dat she will initialy confront Sunny on dis matter and dat wil lead to revealing of actual facts..........i would love her to give good piece of mind , both to Rahul and Sunny.....  

Rahul-  For d first time, i liked the character, liked how he performed wholeheartedly, keeping aside his enemity, and enjoyed d whole performance..........i know, now he has changed, he is repenting, wants to amend his deed, but dude, don't u think its too late, u have not done a mistake, but commited a crime........it would be really unrealistic on d part of Cvs if dey show him getting away wid mere confrontation by Shan and Khanak.......dis guy needs to be punished......Coming to d actor himself, well Manish was looking too cute wen he was smiling........keep it up dude!

Sam- Priyanka! girl wats wrong wid u? u were d best in ur previous show, wats happening here. i mean is it a flaw of my eyes or something else, dat i m not able to see any emotions from her side......... i don't get it how she could not guess dat something was wrong, hearing the voice of Khanak (which clearly showed dat Khanak was on d verge of tears)..............now if dey show her forgiving Rahul, den i can't say anything nor can i blame her becoz it is not easy to hate the person u love.........On d positive note, i liked d growing bond between Sam and Khanak........

Khandelwal family---- Dis is d family i love d most........
Sunil-      Most loving Father .....Ali has indeed done a good job as bring out d true emotions of a father who is initially disgusted wid his son's irresponsible behaviour,and den later feels proud to see his son performing on stage........loved how he was proudly patting himself like normal fathers do on dere child's performance.........i hope even KT's real dad does so.........

Madhavi---- For d first time , i liked Madhavi-khanak interaction.(too small  , but quite impactful), loved how she hugged khanak, wen the latter was blushing ..........i would like the Cvs to stress on d growing bond between Madhavi and Khanak, unlike typical saas-bahu interactions, a more realistic Mother in law and daughter in law bonding

Akshay and Khusboo-  Wel nothing extra to say , except dat both were fantastic in dere respective characters............God save these poor souls from being target of criticism for just being part of a unnecessary and stupid track............please Cvs reconsider ur decision.........don't waste d talent.....

So , at last , concluding my post i would say dat 
aaj ki sham------------ Karan Tacker ke naam

@ shriya di abhi to bechare dukh ke sagar mein gote kha rahe and and aap honeymoon ki baat kar rahe ho..........

dis is song is apt for u
aankh hai bhari bhari aur tum muskurane ki baat karte ho

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209vaish_123priya_cool_123The_May_Rose-Veena-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@veenz

hey!

i think shriya di has already posted it.

the MMS scene was good. feel bad for shanak but i guess the credit goes to KT and YM for potraying their emotions realistically and making us feel sorry for shanak.

Hi Veena Zen, IFssy, Shriya and anyone esle online at the momentSmile.....

@Shriya - Yes after this fiasco, long overdue honeymoon/re-marriage....
@Zenn - I agree YashAran gave a powerpacked and understated performance.....Credit to the CVs for using physchological drama, rather than melodramaThumbs Up.....

I feel so bad our cutie-pies....They are so young and poor things have to face all this now....Well it will make them stronger I guess.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 27 January 2011 at 12:50pm

sweetsutegarfield1209

Go to top