Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #29~ (Page 21)

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Byeeee Nisha!! Hug Hope ur day goes well too!! Thumbs Up Gosh this reminds me that I havent done my Maths HW!! Oh shooooott!!! D'oh nd plus its 1 here!! SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!! Ive got an early start 2moro as well.. Got College after all!! Unhappy 

Neways just finished with ShaNak Rain scene.. Wish could see it more longer.. Unhappy Am gonna watch the rest left 2moro.. Meet you guys later.. Will be off soon..

Oh yeah gotta comment on creations gallery.. Going there and then Im off.. Smile

Bye Bona and Nisha.. Had fun talking to you both.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
o nisha, bona, and nattie ur all here Disapprove its taken me soooo long to catch up with everything ive missed and now im knakered but didnt get a chance to chat to u guys. hopefully tomorrow - itll be a date xxx good neend girls and morning to u bona Hug

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha2

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Haha Nisha, you're right.. Im ShaNak obssessed now!! LOL And which new montage?? Noo I havent?? What does it have?? Temme temme fast!!

And to ur 2nd ques, I ave no idea abt that right now.. I think the rock on track will be over, I mean what else would be left to show after the concert.. So yh but I think the friends track would still stay.. I mean obviously they wont end up just showing Rahul, Sam, Duck all going back to their respective countries again with HATRED.. I mean why did they come then?? They were already living separately and now if they show them going to live separately again would make no sense I guess.. I hope I havent confused you Nisha.. LOL
I was just about to log out, but saw your post. Ok please don't get upset, and don't hate me (no dear wont hate yu)  for telling you, lol,  the new montage has shanak and Sunny. Shanak on one side hugging, and Sunny on the other, khanak's odhani touching Sunny's face, and Shanak looking over at Sunny, Shaan shocked. WHAAATTTT!!!  It is actually not that bad. Check it out on YT. Yep will just go in few mins and check out!!  Thanks honey..

Haha no you haven't confused me, I get what you mean, i don't mean to sound horrible, but can they just show them patching up, and leaving on a happy note, as despite trying, I haven't warmed up to them. Yep I wouldnt mind that either.. RBO should remain abt ShaNak.. But all I was saying was that I dont think they would end up this soon, however if they do so its good.. I dont mind!! Why should I btw! LOL Byee dearssss...

rafia 24

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

o nisha, bona, and nattie ur all here Disapprove its taken me soooo long to catch up with everything ive missed and now im knakered but didnt get a chance to chat to u guys. hopefully tomorrow - itll be a date xxx good neend girls and morning to u bona Hug
Awww Dearsss.. Hug Dont worry.. Just relax and ahista ahista do evrything.. You'll catch up with everything like I did just now.. Hehe.. Smile Chalo will talk to you laters.. Hopefully 2moro.. Smile Good neend..

bones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
RafiaHug yessssss tommorrow for sure... missed u and take careeeHug

Good Neend GirlsHugHeart

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Good Neend Good Neend!! Im off now.. Byee!! Big smile

bones88

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Any one who is here and care to read this...I just saw the epi and boy in the first part, I saw the usual Yasharan interaction...But I think my eyes could be deceiving...but oh well...ROFL

Uni ke baad bhi mera yehi haal hota haiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute-YasharanArshi-

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Any one who is here and care to read this...I just saw the epi and boy in the first part, I saw the usual Yasharan interaction...But I think my eyes could be deceiving...but oh well...ROFL

Uni ke baad bhi mera yehi haal hota haiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Rooj .... The whole time while watching the episode.. I could only think of you & your Yasharan spottings !!!!!

rooj-i

Go to top