Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #29~ - Page 19

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ shanak: remind me again your name...Im developing a forgetting name syndrome here...sorry hun! 

And yea I watched that scene too many times...

@ Priya: no problem yaar...Vatty is a good writer and I'm glad she is writing...
as for the scene...enjoy kar...watch their eyes and hands...🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya_cool_123

i didn notice yashran stuff duroing the update... * runs o watch tv for repeat telecast*

@ rooj .. thanks read vat s ff
@ shalini.. hi.. arent u supposed to be at work

Priya ... yes i am at work .. I can post replies .. I cant watch videos or images !!
Rooj -  Why do i get a feeling that u got something ... since u hinting something ???
shanakrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

@ shanak: remind me again your name...Im developing a forgetting name syndrome here...sorry hun! 

And yea I watched that scene too many times...

@ Priya: no problem yaar...Vatty is a good writer and I'm glad she is writing...
as for the scene...enjoy kar...watch their eyes and hands...🤣

its avni...
rooj-i thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rbo_d_best

Priya ... yes i am at work .. I can post replies .. I cant watch videos or images !!
Rooj -  Why do i get a feeling that u got something ... since u hinting something ???

hahahaha nahi re...all i got was that kundli i sent u all...and my belief is that opposite attracts and well u can guess the rest...😆😉
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Priya and others: How come none of you have read my SS: Freedom hearts yet? is it that painful to read it?🤣
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey avni.. nice to see u back.....
rooj-i thumbnail
Thanks Avni! ðŸ¤— i'll remember now...

@ Priya: so i went through the whole DT and I saw you were hyper on chocos and the way u updated...I have to thank you!🤗

ok on a serious note...I have a feeling that today will get just the concert and then tomorrow the shock and then saturday a filler...

as for rahul and this track...i have a strong feeling now that we will see Shaan trusting Khanak...but then again CVs can really surprise us...
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
rooj i have a very long pm to send to u..... thts why i didn comment.... will send u the pm now.....
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
i didn realise till varsha told me i was getting hyper... i blamed the dark choc.... but sometimes choc does that to me
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Priya: ok waiting for ur pm...

and it's ok we all get hyper...look at vatsu and anki...they are hyper machines...and look at me im hyper with yasharan all the time...

which reminds me I love Zenny's thread we needed that badly! I love her take on this and oh God I miss her takes...

I swear I felt like making a thread today if there was still a lot of criticism today...