Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #29~ (Page 122)

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hiiyyaaa everyone!! *waves at everyone*

I just watched the epi.. Im elated!! Loved the epi to the core!! Although its all sad sad but its been portrayed superbly!! Thumbs Up I loved the K family shown!! They always make scenes so lively!! I really liked Akki-Boo's singing!! 'Hua Mann Bawra'!! (Man Im singing that song too now!!) LOL

And what to say abt ShaNak!! I loved Shaan TOTALLY!! Heart He was superb!! The amount of emotions shown and the doubting things and harshness!! Loved it!! And Khanak too did an ausum job!! Liked it soo much.. YashaRan rocked!!

Ovrall RBO rocks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Todays Epi 29-01-2011

Loved loved loved ...seeing the whole Khandelwal Family (exception being Shaan) at the dining table together...was missing that a lot and it was great to see them back together as a family at their favourite spot the dining table....Thank you CV's for that....*Muwah*

Loved loved Rushad..love this guy hes one superb actor and has class and it shows ..All his and Khusboo scenes were fantastic and well acted by both....

Same way loved to see Sunil and Madzs..and it was good to see them teasing each other...

CV's if you are reading we all love love the K Family....

YM & KT were brilliant today as Shanak....loved how they showed the turmoil both are going through..the simplicity and innocense of these two..the burthalness of Shaan's...the dialogues were good to showing how both are troubled especially Shaan whose mind is over ruling his better judgment and heart voice.

Khanak with her complete trust....in Shaan..

YM brilliantly protrayed her happiness and pride in her hubby success, the family being proud of him, her anxiety on seeing that Shaan left without talking to her..her self doubt on if everything was truly alright, her worry about it mayb being a sign of the silence before a storm..and her complete trust in Shaan..the innocense and clear heartedness.

KT was brilliant in protraying a person dfealing wiht insecurities, selfm doubt, mistrust, etc...superb expressions on doubting hsi own love , his own judgement, and even not trusting what his mind was thinking or what he truly beleived in...

Can't wait to see a Shanak confrontration soon ..with takented actors like YM & KT ..its bound to be superb, emotinal and wortht he wait and watch.

CV's even without them being in the same frame...we loved the epi we love Shanak.

An epi worth watching....not a filler at all...after sooooo long a good Saturday epi indeed.

Didnot like:

The orange shirt...Veeeni darling even you can' say you loved or even liked it today...it truly was hurting my eyes...LOLLOL

Rahul all remosrsefull...did not go well...are we so easily supposed to forgive him his act of causing the rift between Shaan and Khanak..I don't think so..it was a very very low trick indeed played on Khanak...and Shaan too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21tofeeeesThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Hello Krishna & Nattie - Seems like everyone is statified with the way this dilemma is being excicuted....Rahul is confusing, but I think because the focus is on ShaNak, he will be dealt with as the story progresses.....

WooHooHaha21kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Just have to say...I love love love Hiten Tejwani and always wanted to se him opposite YM/Khanak..and my wish has beeen granted...these two will definitely rock it as both are brilliant actors...and cant wait to see Shanak with Hiten...Yeah!!!!!!

Dulwhadi Here we all come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on!!! We are going to love it as long as you give us a good story and scenes and dialogues to go along with it all..and please please please no Shalwar suits ...especially all those shinny ones..we want her in the clothes she wore in Dulwhadi..chaniya choli, sarees...are the clothes we want her in please pretty please!!!!!

Edited by kubare - 29 January 2011 at 2:27pm

WooHooHaha21The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I want ShaNak in this look for Dulwahdhi.....

WooHooHaha21kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
May same to same....but more for Khanak as really rally hate all her shinny suits....

She needs to be dressed as in the beginning..in the Chaniya Choli...Gujratri ethnic wear..just like in the pic you put up.

Or if not that always then Sarees...but NO NO NO Shalwar Suits especially those ridiculous Shinny ones...

WooHooHaha21The_May_Rose

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Hi May and Kubare (I guess Krishna): Yoouuu guys are soo right!! If we are going back to dhulwadi, they should gave us the looks of it too!! Yeps May that attire of Khanak and Shaan!! Yes would be great to see them that way..

But I doubt if this will happen?? I mean abt the clothing?? Do you think so?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Hi May and Kubare (I guess Krishna): Yoouuu guys are soo right!! If we are going back to dhulwadi, they should gave us the looks of it too!! Yeps May that attire of Khanak and Shaan!! Yes would be great to see them that way..

But I doubt if this will happen?? I mean abt the clothing?? Do you think so?

Since she is going to Dulwadhi, she will have to dress as she did there....When her Hetal & Mangal came to the K- house, even they disapproved of the way she dressed in Mumbai...

WooHooHaha21kubare

Go to top