Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

No I am not leaving yet.....I just ment I'm not depressed anymore, but tomorrow's episode may hit me again....

What do I need to be in?

oh ok...u need to be in the positive mood yaar...

think of it this way..if we get this track...think of all the lovey dovey scenes we will see...i for one wants to see Shaan manaoing Khanak...woh kya din the...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rooj-i

oh ok...u need to be in the positive mood yaar...

think of it this way..if we get this track...think of all the lovey dovey scenes we will see...i for one wants to see Shaan manaoing Khanak...woh kya din the...

Oh I see that😃.....I just don't want any intruders in Dulwahdhi.....
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
May..
ShaNak are going to be fine.. if anything we are going to get awesome scenes .. don't start worring!
rooj-i thumbnail
U mean like Sunny?

no yaar i doubt it...his was a cameo and now it is done..Rahul did the exit scene...

i wudn't worry

but i wonder who the new entry is...
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So what happenes of RS..
they are not even a part of the Dhulwadi scene..??

Also Duck?

really can they be wrapped up like in one week..:D
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Veena-

May..

ShaNak are going to be fine.. if anything we are going to get awesome scenes .. don't start worring!

I am NOT worried about SHANAK you guys😆......I just don't want him in Dulwahdhi😆.....
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Veena-

So what happenes of RS..

they are not even a part of the Dhulwadi scene..??

Also Duck?

really can they be wrapped up like in one week..:D

What happend to Rahul telling Shaan the truth?.....Well that will happen next week.....Or he won't tell him....Sam might though.....

I would like it better if Shaan went to get Khanak without any persuation at all......

Ducks will be comic-not relief throught the intense track....
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Veeena and May:

Ok don't kill me but this is how I would want it played out...

Khanak leaves or is leaving

Rahul tells Shaan, no sunny...he is gone for good...at least for now unless they have him play the role of helping Khanak (that will worsen things)

Duck track- i want it out of the window Period! I love Jas but this is not his place to be because his comic relief is our disaster! because that means no Shanak nok-jhok

Rasam: guys as much as I hate to say this but Rasam is pretty much intact...and for once I want them to do justice to rahul redemption track...oh yea we are getting it...

the new guy/gal- could be helping Khanak run away or something
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Veeena and May:

Ok don't kill me but this is how I would want it played out...

Khanak leaves or is leaving

Rahul tells Shaan, no sunny...he is gone for good...at least for now unless they have him play the role of helping Khanak (that will worsen things)

Duck track- i want it out of the window Period! I love Jas but this is not his place to be because his comic relief is our disaster! because that means no Shanak nok-jhok

Rasam: guys as much as I hate to say this but Rasam is pretty much intact...and for once I want them to do justice to rahul redemption track...oh yea we are getting it...

the new guy/gal- could be helping Khanak run away or something

If anyone is to tell Shaan, then it should be Rahul or Sam.....

Rahul's redemption could be a good track...I want a slow build-up on this, with a touch of realism....And they need to get rid of that music.....

ShaNak should remian the focus and the K-family too....I want ShaNak not to forgive so easily ether.....

Shaan might forgive first, but I think Khanak should hold back....It would be cute if they all tried to manao Khanak....Or if Sam refused Rahul until Khanak approved....

garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For Today ...👍🏼 ..Loved it! ..

I am as usual tired to write more ...carry on the discussions ..I am reading 😃 ...

May I feel Shaan would keep away the guitar back ...coz he and his inspiration are gonna have a misunderstanding ...😊

The eagerness with which he was telling her about the questions in press conf was so sweet ...sigh!