~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #29~ - Page 45

Posted: 13 years ago

Good Neend Evryone ...!!! ..Cya ..Have a great day tomorrow...and hope this curve goes uphill...

May ..Done !..

Rooj.. agreed/....

Hope we are done with the two tracks..
Rock on..
and faltuu Duck and his crush!!!

Buss then it is diwali!!!😆

Chalo me heading home.. loves to all..
Narayannn go sleep!!!!

Laterzzzz
Originally posted by priya1209

Karishma ......I know u are used to 6 am ..but Sleep dear  warna class mein doze karogi ...

Rooj ...KT  was 👍🏼 ..It was Shaan's day today ...the concert as well as the way he asks her he had taught her to read MMS and also the reaction and his next logical thought about it being doctored.....

I liked Khanak's alomst tears wala halat too whether to confide in Sam or not ...when both were talking ...well done!
OMG!! Did I just hear Karishma!!! 😲 Where is she??? Is she the same one we were missing since so many days!! 😕 Haila!! Is she back??? Where where?? Let me go and check previous posts!! 😊
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

lol hey may n priya...........im just browsing through d forum....been busy lately thts y very tired to cmmnt but im too happy tht this rpock on track is over n nw a new phase of shaank life begins
would love to c rahul clear everything out wid shaank n then some awesome romance ebtween both couples

Oyyyeeee!!! Yes ur the same Karishma!! Karishma tum ne karishma kar dya aj!! Lol!! 😆 A hearty welcome deariesss!!! 🤗 Where have you been??? I remember when I joined the forum, you were the first one I talked to!! 😆 Yes I do remember!! 😳 Hows you been??? Kahan thi??

Btw do you remember me?? Am Nattie!! 😃
Neways am gonna go off now.. Havent watched last 3 epis.. Have to catch up.. Byyye!!
Hello :) well i'd just like to say that Shaan's reaction could not have been better!  i dunnno i think we were all expecting him to be either completely "i trust you kahank" or the "God khanak how could you betray me!" but jis reaction was somewhere in the middle! TOTALLY worked! and VERY realistic! Shaan is an awesome character and Karan is an awesome actor that's all i can manage to say right now.
Originally posted by tofeeees

Hello :) well i'd just like to say that Shaan's reaction could not have been better!  i dunnno i think we were all expecting him to be either completely "i trust you kahank" or the "God khanak how could you betray me!" but jis reaction was somewhere in the middle! TOTALLY worked! and VERY realistic! Shaan is an awesome character and Karan is an awesome actor that's all i can manage to say right now.

So True Beeni.. So true !!!
Loved the part where he was shocked .. yet composed himself enuf to console Khanak ... shows its difficult for him to distrust when he loves her sooooo much !!!!

I m just worried what happens next !!
Originally posted by tofeeees

Beeenzzz still haven't watched the epi... will do like in an hr!!
Hiiieeee Veena Di !!

U still havent watched the episode ??
Watch it Watch it !!! .. The Song is awesomeee too... SEL rock !!
HI Shalini...
No still not watched it..
gosh i so want to but have to wait for about one hr.. can't wait.
I have heard nothing but good about this epi from everyone.. that is a good feeling