Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lol hey may n priya...........im just browsing through d forum....been busy lately thts y very tired to cmmnt but im too happy tht this rpock on track is over n nw a new phase of shaank life begins
would love to c rahul clear everything out wid shaank n then some awesome romance ebtween both couples

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey my munni im hre just fr sumtyme have classes at 7 n its 4.30 here but shaank desnt let me sleep........lol
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey all!

a song to you all......

"Home is where the heart is...where ever it may be..."

(it's a disney song)

neways....

I loved, loved, loved Today's Epi!

Loved KT's acting and dialogues...YM wasn't bad either but KT was the star!!!!!

and can I just say, Shaan's reaction was exactly how I expected and wanted and I'm soooo glad the CVs did that!!!!!

I am not doing the full on analysis...bohat kaam hai ajj😭
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Karishma ......I know u are used to 6 am ..but Sleep dear  warna class mein doze karogi ...

Rooj ...KT  was 👍🏼 ..It was Shaan's day today ...the concert as well as the way he asks her he had taught her to read MMS and also the reaction and his next logical thought about it being doctored.....

I liked Khanak's alomst tears wala halat too whether to confide in Sam or not ...when both were talking ...well done!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... i can't wait to watch the epi..
haaaaiii emo Shaan after so long..

Narayannnnn.. go sleep! Soove jaa.. su karechee!!?
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys🤗 Loveed Today's Episode❤️ KT and YM expressions were brilliant.. infact that entire scene was directed sooo well... and loveeed the half a sec mushy scene😍 and KT rocked as shaan the rockstar😍 Good Episode Overall.
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Priya: KT had the best expressions today..i was soo happy that he was back!

I just loved the whole Shaan aspect of it...I mean the way he is disturbed at first and angry and then one look at the crying Khanak, he realizes that it was not the time...and then the precap...im sure she will have doubts but then he will tell himself that his doubts are wrong and then viola rahul tells him...but the next thing is that he will try to be careful when Khanak and Sunny will hang out or something...i cant wait to see what happens now...

im excited!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay everyone I am going to start saying Good Neend now, will take me half about hour to log-out today😆.....Love saying that after a long time😊.....

Please rate the chaska....Going to find the thread.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Priya: KT had the best expressions today..i was soo happy that he was back!

I just loved the whole Shaan aspect of it...I mean the way he is disturbed at first and angry and then one look at the crying Khanak, he realizes that it was not the time...and then the precap...im sure she will have doubts but then he will tell himself that his doubts are wrong and then viola rahul tells him...but the next thing is that he will try to be careful when Khanak and Sunny will hang out or something...i cant wait to see what happens now...

im excited!

I want to see Shaan jumpie in a fun way when Sunny is around.. and Sunny convincing Shaan that he is not going to be a threat.. it will be so good!
Just a different dimension!

May..
good need.. log off!!! :)
We will rate on the Chaska!
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Veena-

I want to see Shaan jumpie in a fun way when Sunny is around.. and Sunny convincing Shaan that he is not going to be a threat.. it will be so good!
Just a different dimension!

May..
good need.. log off!!! :)
We will rate on the Chaska!

Same here Veena...

I mean it would be good to watch his reactions towards Sunny and then Khanak...and Im sure we will get cute nok jhok too if the CVs handled it well (that is if they are not considering the Duck track as a comic relief thing) I feel like sometimes because of that they mess Shanak...

@ May: will rate it...